Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 11. (Read 61210 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 16, 2017, 05:18:09 AM
Correct the spell error in Level3 information. Change BONUTS to BONUS. Cool!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lithium core developer
January 16, 2017, 05:17:43 AM
Dear Dev!

Please check the ICO site, I've send another amount before 30 mins, transaction have 3 confirms, but not get the coins yet.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay we were using the server to send the Free Distribution and we stopped other payments.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 16, 2017, 05:09:41 AM
Dear Dev!

Please check the ICO site, I've send another amount before 30 mins, transaction have 3 confirms, but not get the coins yet.

Thanks!
Lithium core developer
January 16, 2017, 04:04:38 AM
ICO REPORT:

THERE ARE ONLY 5,794,733.85 XLTH LEFT. 78% OF THE COINS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT. LAST DAYS TO GET LITHIUM AT A CHEAP PRICE.

IF YOU INVEST MORE THAN 1 BTC YOU GET THE CODE TO SET UP YOUR OWN ALTCOIN EXCHANGE, UPDATES, AND A SET UP GUIDE

BUY LITHIUM NOW!

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
January 16, 2017, 02:06:52 AM
I hope the project will continue.Your site is very nice.
Lithium core developer
January 16, 2017, 01:55:26 AM
ANN: LITHIUM'S ICO PRICE WILL INCREASE IN 18 HRS FROM 0.00000176 BTC TO 0.00000184 BTC

THE THIRD WEEK OF THE ICO BEGINS IN JUST 18HRS, THUS THE PRICE WILL BE ADJUSTED.

BUY LITHIUM NOW BEFORE THE PRICE INCREASES

INVESTOR LEVELS:

LEVEL 1 (LESS THAN 0.1 BTC INVESTMENT)
-RECEIVES LITHIUM

LEVEL 2 (MORE THAN 0.1 BTC INVESTMENT)

-RECEIVES A BONUS OF 10,000 XLTH

LEVEL 3 (MORE THAN 0.5 BTC INVESTMENT)

RECEIVES A BOUNTS OF 50,000 XLTH
-LITHIUM SHARES DIVIDENDS (PROFIT FROM THE LITHIUM EXCHANGE)

LEVEL 4 (MORE THAN 1 BTC INVESTMENT)

-RECEIVES A BONUS OF 100,000 XLTH
-LITHIUM SHARES (PROFIT FROM THE LITHIUM EXCHANGE)
-SOURCE CODE FOR THE LITHIUM EXCHANGE, UPDATES, AND A GUIDE ON HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN ALTCOIN EXCHANGE

19,705,266.15 XLTH HAS BEEN ALREADY SOLD OUT. BUY YOURS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The World We Live In Today...
January 16, 2017, 01:17:34 AM
Where's Source ? I want to use this coin but won't take the risk unless I see how it works myself, could be compramising for my PC's health with speed, usage, etc once the windows/android wallet is started, I don't like using these things that are not open source, where is the trust in that ?
Activity: 183
January 15, 2017, 10:34:13 PM
5864444.07 lithium to go, it seems we will not wait 16 days.
Dev, any ETA for THE LITHIUM EXCHANGE. No just exchange but our own! Smiley

The exchange will go live no more than 24h after the ICO ends. We are working to add 2 factor authentication as some people requested

I like the lithium project because it is unique in 100% new code.

I already work for lithium and I want to continue doing it!

Read my MP please Dev! Smiley

You saw source code? Or you just believe without proofs? =\
Activity: 1085
hi =D
January 15, 2017, 10:22:43 PM
What would happen if lithium community decided not to sell the coins? Has this happened before with some crypto?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2017, 09:33:36 PM
Someone's already exploiting the fact that you can send a tiny amount of XLTH to the same address and hope that the next block rewards you with 2 XLTH. Someone could easily spam the blockchain with transactions to and from the same address since there aren't any fees associated with the transaction.

https://thelithiumproject.org/block_explorer/?search_input=27297&search_type=block&search=Search

https://thelithiumproject.org/block_explorer/?search_input=LyylJ0JvHOyl3uEDschp82pntrE62k73TF&search_type=address&search=Search
The dev mentioned somewhere that they had fix to this problem. It was something about how the same address wont keep get the 2 coins in a short period of time.
Thanks, nothing's perfect from the start, is it.  Cheesy

Lol this won't be fixed, the fact of the matter is that one could own multiple accounts with seperate addresses and just keep sending back and forth to each other.

It seems to me that this project is centralized as fuck even with the dev suspending users accounts.... Sounds like MangoCoins all over again and that had a private source code too.

One should also take note how many times this "Unique New Algorithms" name has changed, first it was SHA-233 now it's Proof Of Transaction Roll Eyes
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
January 15, 2017, 08:34:20 PM
Someone's already exploiting the fact that you can send a tiny amount of XLTH to the same address and hope that the next block rewards you with 2 XLTH. Someone could easily spam the blockchain with transactions to and from the same address since there aren't any fees associated with the transaction.

https://thelithiumproject.org/block_explorer/?search_input=27297&search_type=block&search=Search

https://thelithiumproject.org/block_explorer/?search_input=LyylJ0JvHOyl3uEDschp82pntrE62k73TF&search_type=address&search=Search
The dev mentioned somewhere that they had fix to this problem. It was something about how the same address wont keep get the 2 coins in a short period of time.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
January 15, 2017, 07:58:10 PM
No escrow? It is so fishy scam to be honest, I wonder how much tokens you will raise, and what is the fund you have raised so far?

Yes, no escrow provided.
But see on ICO website, a lot of people has interseted on this project . Currently Total BTC Raised is 31 BTC (16 days left)  Wink
What do you think?

I think it still can be a scam. Think of opair and declouds recently. And opair even got a escrow but investors agreed on releasing the funds after a cheap crappy qt wallet. I take the free coins because who knows it is real, but I will not invest 1 satoshi in this project too many red flags I've seen before.

Well I heard about opair guy, he had a bald patch on his head when I met him last time. Who is declouds? Ur daddy will be unhappy to know that u surf internet with parental controls turned off and talk to decloud and opair without his permission. The reality is that the prices will crumble and reach a new sustainable floor around 13 satoshi. Since u have recently invested in lithium u may argue that I spread fud to rig prices or spoil the ico campaign but this is not true. Im 100 percent sure that this is a fraud as I have recently received a word from people closely linked to lithium crew and they told me that everyones prepared to leave the ship after ICO closure.
January 15, 2017, 06:37:07 PM
Total Lithium Left:

January 15, 2017, 06:12:40 PM
This scam still alive? ;p

What a joke, preying to noobs that dont know any better, as theres 100 reasons to not touch this.  but hey give away some free coins and everyone loves you eh? ;p

the webwallet is fucked, the "100% new code" is stolen and not even posted, theres no escrow. you guys are such noobs if you dont see right thru this.

Don't come crying here when this obvious scam blows up in your guys' faces is all i can say.

I've just invested more when I read your f*cking FUD  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
January 15, 2017, 05:28:09 PM
This scam still alive? ;p

What a joke, preying to noobs that dont know any better, as theres 100 reasons to not touch this.  but hey give away some free coins and everyone loves you eh? ;p

the webwallet is fucked, the "100% new code" is stolen and not even posted, theres no escrow. you guys are such noobs if you dont see right thru this.

Don't come crying here when this obvious scam blows up in your guys' faces is all i can say.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
January 15, 2017, 05:16:36 PM
Hi dev,

I have a question: I lost my password for my webwallet, but there is no button to reset PW. How can I recover my wallet?

Thanks!

Any update on this? Cannot enter my webwallet due to lost PW, but no PW reset option is available? What to do?
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
January 15, 2017, 04:27:46 PM
Yes this looks like a cool project and i have a little amount of lithium too and i wish to earn more when ICO will be ended so i can trade easily with my coins. I noticed this very late thats why I gained few coins in signature campaign and I think that twitter campaign have been cancelled now.
Activity: 231
January 15, 2017, 03:49:33 PM

The exchange will go live no more than 24h after the ICO ends. We are working to add 2 factor authentication as some people requested

Great info, I guess Lithium ICO is soon to be success, let's continue! Long live Lithium  Cool
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
January 15, 2017, 03:26:12 PM

I like the lithium project because it is unique in 100% new code.

I already work for lithium and I want to continue doing it!

Read my MP please Dev! Smiley
Lithium core developer
January 15, 2017, 03:13:04 PM

Pages:
Jump to: