Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 13. (Read 61210 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 14, 2017, 11:16:40 AM
The deal with this coin is this; if the dev is legit, and the exchange works well, along with the 100% new code, the reward will be gigantic. If the dev is not legit, he will still give you the source code for the exchange for 1 btc.

Pretty damn good deal for the risk.

I would heavily tend to believe the dev is legit though, he would have had to put in the same amount of effort into a scam of this proportion. Except if it is legit, he will get greater rewards also. It's a win-win. And at this point, he will be able to hire more programming talent with the btc received even if he is a sham. =)

TL;DR worth the risk
Activity: 28
January 14, 2017, 09:34:57 AM
join translation portugues sir ?
Hey man, we are going to post the rewards for the bounties in a little while, but consider the portuguese transalation reserved for you.
and reserved for me indonesian translate Smiley

Reserved for your sir.

Whats?
I am the first reserved indonesian translate  Angry

it is very easy way for purchasing your favourite items and time saving job even so keep in touch and stay continue with this.

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
January 14, 2017, 09:27:45 AM
the website seems to work well.
the project seems to reach their goal and everything looks good but it's a crypto and everything in crypto is volatile, we can say it is stable for today but how about the next day, on this case, how about when this coin enter the trading sites? We had an example on Darcrus, yeah it's a success so far but we can also cite some example of the seems-so-good projects that turned into a failure, But anyway, the fate of this project is yet to be unveil in the succeeding days and weeks after the ICO and when it is in the competition on the exchanges.
still, wishing goodluck for this coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 14, 2017, 09:06:37 AM
Okay Guys, as I see the things now:

This project is looking very nice, low supply, under the radar and cheap coins. Just look at Darcus on Bittrex for example. 50 million coins and 3000 sats now. Lithium is 30 million coins and you can buy 176 satoshi.

And the others:

- ICO page works fine, DEV sent the signature bounties and others.
- Web wallet works fine, very cool.

And the most important: these guys made a beta exchange do you see that? https://thelithiumproject.org/exchange/beta/login
I've tried and works well it is really cool Smiley Just try it.
 Wink And I read somewhere that if you invest 1 BTC devs give you the exchange source code for a bounty.

So I think Devs deliver a lot of things before end of the ICO.

That was just my two cents and review, but I like this project Smiley

PS: I am not a team member or I have no any contact with the team. I just found this project at random.

Nice to see someone with some positive attitude towards the project, but I must say that I am still sceptical as I witnessed too much rubbish in the past with crypto in general.
Seeing is believing for me now.

These guys just wants 40-50 BTC. Smiley So we have two options:

1. This is a good scam with low supply they want.
2. Or this is a very good project under the radar Smiley

Who knows? As I remember some friend told me that NXT started as the same now.

I've tried the websites what devs made, if everybody wants just try it.

BTW I don't want to promote anything here. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
January 14, 2017, 08:51:03 AM

This project is looking very nice, low supply, under the radar and cheap coins. Just look at Darcus on Bittrex for example. 50 million coins and 3000 sats now. Lithium is 30 million coins and you can buy 176 satoshi.

And the others:

And the most important: these guys made a beta exchange do you see that? https://thelithiumproject.org/exchange/beta/login
 Wink And I read somewhere that if you invest 1 BTC devs give you the exchange source code for a bounty.

PS: I am not a team member or I have no any contact with the team. I just found this project at random.

Nice to see someone with some positive attitude towards the project, but I must say that I am still sceptical as I witnessed too much rubbish in the past with crypto in general.
Seeing is believing for me now.
Activity: 28
January 14, 2017, 08:35:03 AM
Lithium seems alive and well, I am glad, waiting for everything  Cool

yes its alive and will be too.thats why you must be glad. and thanks for your appriciated  views. goodby
January 14, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

And the others:

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
January 14, 2017, 06:36:26 AM
Lithium seems alive and well, I am glad, waiting for everything  Cool
January 14, 2017, 05:25:39 AM
Total Lithium Left: 7.679.424
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
January 14, 2017, 04:13:22 AM
Unlike other projects lately that it seems to be successful and attracts attention. I spent some money in it too.
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
January 14, 2017, 03:08:46 AM
DAILY DEVELOPMENT UPDATE:

-WE ARE WORKING ON THE GUI WINDOWS CLIENT. BUT WE DON'T HAVE A DATE ON WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED BUT MAYBE IN LESS THAN A WEEK
-WE ARE WORKING TO CATCH UP ON THE PM AND PAY THE TWITTER CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS.
-WE ARE WORKING TO MAKE TUTORIALS AND MARKETING VIDEOS.

MORE UPDATES COMING SOON.

Hi!

And the other campaigns aside from twitter?

I made the official thread in Spanish + translate official lithium documents.

I'm expecting rewards for the jobs too!

Czech PM! Smiley
Merit: 512
January 14, 2017, 03:01:32 AM
How much longer will be traded lithium Huh

PEOPLE HAVE VOTED FOR THE EXCHANGE TO BE AVAILABLE AFTER THE ICO. THERE ARE ONLY 7736248 XLTH LEFT FOR SALE ON THE ICO, SO IT MIGHT END IN LESS THAN A WEEK HOPEFULLY.

ok I'll look forward to it, I can not wait to memperdagangakan lithium and hopefully the price is 100% above ICO  Wink Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 168
Lithium core developer
January 14, 2017, 02:58:13 AM
Total Lithium Left

Hurry Guys buy if you can Smiley

How much did you get?  Smiley

I've bought worth 0.11 and if you bought you get +10.000 Bonus. Check the OP! I like these ICOs which is under the radar with low supply  Wink
Yeap me too, am just waiting for a refund to hit my account next week to pick some up and will do the blog review for LITHIUM on my blog as well voer the weekend. I got a bit tied up last week and yesterday was my birthday lol. I also signed up to the exchange, I love the fake amounts of 5 btc and 10k Lith hehe Grin Wish they were real but you never know, if we make a wise investment here we could reach big highs.  Smiley

WE HAVE LOTS OF PMS TO RESPOND. PLEASE GIVE US TIME TO CATCH UP.
Lithium core developer
January 14, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

PEOPLE HAVE VOTED FOR THE EXCHANGE TO BE AVAILABLE AFTER THE ICO. THERE ARE ONLY 7736248 XLTH LEFT FOR SALE ON THE ICO, SO IT MIGHT END IN LESS THAN A WEEK HOPEFULLY.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 14, 2017, 02:56:19 AM
Total Lithium Left

Hurry Guys buy if you can Smiley

How much did you get?  Smiley

I've bought worth 0.11 and if you bought you get +10.000 Bonus. Check the OP! I like these ICOs which is under the radar with low supply  Wink
Yeap me too, am just waiting for a refund to hit my account next week to pick some up and will do the blog review for LITHIUM on my blog as well voer the weekend. I got a bit tied up last week and yesterday was my birthday lol. I also signed up to the exchange, I love the fake amounts of 5 btc and 10k Lith hehe Grin Wish they were real but you never know, if we make a wise investment here we could reach big highs.  Smiley
Merit: 512
January 14, 2017, 02:54:31 AM
Lithium core developer
January 14, 2017, 02:51:31 AM
FREE DISTRIBUTION REPORT

WE HAVE SENT TODAY'S PAYMENT TO THE FOLLOWING PARTICIPANTS:
https://justpaste.it/12e7t

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 14, 2017, 01:10:00 AM

-WE ARE WORKING ON THE GUI WINDOWS CLIENT. BUT WE DON'T HAVE A DATE ON WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED BUT MAYBE IN LESS THAN A WEEK
-WE ARE WORKING TO CATCH UP ON THE PM AND PAY THE TWITTER CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS.

Who are the team? What does it mean "WE"? Smiley

It doesn't matter as long as the dev can deliver it,he maybe hiring people or he also has people but are not part of only this coin that is why they cannot divulge their profile anyway as long this coin delivers what he promise it is still in the running.
Activity: 2
January 13, 2017, 11:41:01 PM

check pm
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
January 13, 2017, 10:07:37 PM
hello dev when bounty bonus for blog post / article send to wallet ?
I would also like to know this. I have sent you a message dev.
Pages:
Jump to: