Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 17. (Read 61212 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 11, 2017, 06:22:43 PM
The dev shows doubters that this project is legit. Just comes up with blockexplorer that has not launched is such a big deal. There are plenty of time to debug and improve the software just before it will be in public use.

Oh really, so if I released a coin with no source code and just wallets would you call it legit ? FFS the crappy Zcash had a source on release.

MoneyJ, if you think this project is legit so invest all of your btc here.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
January 11, 2017, 06:17:44 PM
The dev shows doubters that this project is legit. Just comes up with blockexplorer that has not launched is such a big deal. There are plenty of time to debug and improve the software just before it will be in public use.

Oh really, so if I released a coin with no source code and just wallets would you call it legit ? FFS the crappy Zcash had a source on release.
Activity: 518
January 11, 2017, 04:34:49 PM
Sell 1XLTH for 0.000001BTC (100k XLTH)
Escrow
PM
Wow...so that you have XLTH too much  Shocked
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
January 11, 2017, 02:30:44 PM
How good is ICO performing?
What are the plans to move to popular exchanges after closed-eternal BTC-XLTH dev's exchange? Is there ETH-XLTH option in exchange?
Activity: 627
Merit: 260
January 11, 2017, 10:44:25 AM
Sell 1XLTH for 0.000001BTC (100k XLTH)
Escrow
PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
January 11, 2017, 10:39:27 AM
Activity: 275
January 11, 2017, 10:37:19 AM
Hi dev,

I have a question: I lost my password for my webwallet, but there is no button to reset PW. How can I recover my wallet?

Thanks!
Activity: 248
January 11, 2017, 10:32:10 AM
hey dev something wrong with wallet web service, the transaction is become null, also i check my wallet in explorer itsays {"balance":"5666.88541054","txs":null}
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 11, 2017, 06:42:07 AM
Wow, dev responded quickly and gave me the bonus coin.

I'm pretty excited about this one, I won't lie.

And he delivered block explorer as promised.

Shocked  Grin

There's a scam accusations on altcoin section created by a guy name retard or reccard or something like that,I think with this development he will stop and dwelt more if all his accusations are true I notive that he stop posting here also.

a guy name retard  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes i shouldnt  take him serious Smiley

Yeah I know he is watching this thread waiting for the dev to make mistake,it's ok to do that but before you open a scam accusations or disscussions check first if the dev is not serious with it's venture or coin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
January 11, 2017, 06:17:52 AM

Shocked  Grin

There's a scam accusations on altcoin section created by a guy name retard or reccard or something like that,I think with this development he will stop and dwelt more if all his accusations are true I notive that he stop posting here also.

a guy name retard  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes i shouldnt  take him serious Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
January 11, 2017, 06:05:11 AM
How much the price per lithium?
Activity: 231
January 11, 2017, 04:58:55 AM
Very positive news, nice to see block-explorer!! Gr8  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 11, 2017, 04:08:29 AM

Shocked  Grin

Yeah, obviously it is too early to tell for sure, but I would say that so far, it is looking very good.

The dev was smart to have a small ICO instead of asking for tons of btc, because it does make it easier for investors to get their money back and make a profit. The risk of any ICO is pretty high, and in crypto, extremely high.

His willingness to burn the remaining coin seems to show he really does appreciate the early investors, though, and gives me high hopes.

Ah this is really good, I hope that all goes well and my Husband had also received his translation bounty almost immediately after he sent the Admin PM so that was really kind of him.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 11, 2017, 03:36:12 AM

To ICO investors:

I've just sent a test amount, and everything went smooth.

Don't forget to add your Lithium address, when register on the ICO page.

Thanks DEV!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 11, 2017, 02:40:32 AM

Shocked  Grin

Yeah, obviously it is too early to tell for sure, but I would say that so far, it is looking very good.

The dev was smart to have a small ICO instead of asking for tons of btc, because it does make it easier for investors to get their money back and make a profit. The risk of any ICO is pretty high, and in crypto, extremely high.

His willingness to burn the remaining coin seems to show he really does appreciate the early investors, though, and gives me high hopes.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 11, 2017, 02:32:54 AM

Shocked  Grin

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 11, 2017, 02:30:45 AM

Shocked  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 11, 2017, 02:24:59 AM
Dear Dev!

1. Will you pay to Bittrex to list the coin?

2. When you will introduce your team, or are you alone?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 11, 2017, 01:53:48 AM
I participated in the ICO but did not  receive my bonus coins =(

I assume you will do that manually?

Second, will you burn the remaining coins if the ICO doesn't reach its goal?

Send me a PM with your case please. The bonuses are sent manually. The coins will be destroyed if we do not reach the goal but there are plenty of days left.

So even if you don't reach the target you will still carry on the project but just burn the remainder of the unsold coins correct? You will still have Lithium continue?  Smiley
Activity: 168
Lithium core developer
January 11, 2017, 01:44:54 AM
I participated in the ICO but did not  receive my bonus coins =(

I assume you will do that manually?

Second, will you burn the remaining coins if the ICO doesn't reach its goal?

Send me a PM with your case please. The bonuses are sent manually. The coins will be destroyed if we do not reach the goal but there are plenty of days left.
Pages:
Jump to: