Topic: . - page 25. (Read 61262 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
January 07, 2017, 09:44:30 PM
my last free distribution is 5 jan its delayed 3 days,

so for you all who signed and no join in ico

watch your email,

Bittrex Login

This is to notify you of a successful login to your account.

Login Time: 01/07/2017 18:41
IP Address: 104.247.13.3
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36

If you are not the one who logged in or this login is suspicious, please disable your account and email [email protected]. If your account is disabled in this way, it will remain disabled for at least 24 hours after you contact support.

To disable further login notifications, go to Settings -> Notifications and opt out of login notifications.

Best regards,
Bittrex Team

Unfortunetly my pass in bittrex and ib my pass in free diatribution login is same
Also iget no 2fa in bittex account
Fortunately there are no money in my bttrx account

The ip addres told me that i log in from usa,
Hiw is that possible even i never leave my country indonesia

That's why I don't use the same password twice. Use different passwords for different accounts and make sure you make a strong password that is more than 8 characters long - meaning use a combination of symbols, uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
January 07, 2017, 04:24:39 PM
Hello everyone my name is Craig,

I and my partner Robert were gearing up to release a new unique type of cryptocurrency called JETZ which we both collaborated on for almost the whole year of 2016 & decided to have an Initial-Coin-Offering in December last year for it, unfortunately for us there was only 1 Investor that sent funds through as we were pending the Release of the source code and Windows Qt wallets for a Xmas day release of goodies.

The user Triswardhani contacted us regarding his initial investment, he wanted to talk with us on Skype so we did with him, he then quizzed us on his reward even though he invested so little and wouldn't receive many coins then started asking about our source code and if we were going to release it publicly, we replied with how our thread stated Yes an Xmas day release with source code and a Windows Qt wallet, he then asked us in the conference if we could send him the source code for his own viewing since he was an initial investor, we thought there was no harm in giving the user a look since he was an Initial Investor into our project before anyone else and seemed trustworthy enough with his questions and understanding of cryptocurrencies, after he was done with receiving the file through transfer he just logged off, no goodbye, thank you, interesting concept or anything just gone, vanished Undecided

We sent numerous messages to him asking what happened, did he lose connection to his ISP provider, etc, etc and no reply, this went on for around a week or so before I seen a new coins thread on here while doing some general research since we don't use this forum much if at all and discovered this thread with very similar announcement headers & information to our coin project minus a few things that have been changed in the reward structure, emissions & block times, then I noticed the username Lips sealed

He also used a very similar username on Skype to here, he named himself Trisward.

I contacted Robert and sent him the links regarding my findings and he was gobsmacked, the hard work we were doing for almost 4 Seasons of the Year gone, poof, disintegrated, like a black hole with no return all because some asshole thought it would be pretty convenient and niffty to rip somebody else's code and then claim it as their own Angry

There is no team behind this as far as we are aware with our contact unless it was a rouge group member of many using a pseudonym alias.

We've also read that the source code hasn't been released yet, that is probably because of us and him having to correct everything to claim it as his or her own (Very messy he said it is) probably because he has to individually edit the segments with our TM/Names, etc in it, we think this is also why he or they are not releasing the source code.

This is a downright dirty and disgraceful thing to do to another coder in terms of ethics after we worked hard and long on the project while giving up our own personal time to create something new.

You are a very inconsiderate individual and I hope everyone gets their money back, bad Karma (If it exists) on you for life.

We have both left you Negative Rep in response to this, I hope you have a Happy New Year as our Xmas was ruined because of you Cry

All we want to know is why did you just take it and run ? We were not going to release something when we didn't know what was being done with our code after you left very abruptly with no contact or return afterwards... ?

Well, this is interesting curve... I hope that the truth finally will pop up and you must keep us updated here, what is going on... I'm very curious and I guess it is to others too..
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
January 07, 2017, 03:35:36 PM
my last free distribution is 5 jan its delayed 3 days,

so for you all who signed and no join in ico

watch your email,

Bittrex Login

This is to notify you of a successful login to your account.

Login Time: 01/07/2017 18:41
IP Address: 104.247.13.3
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36

If you are not the one who logged in or this login is suspicious, please disable your account and email [email protected]. If your account is disabled in this way, it will remain disabled for at least 24 hours after you contact support.

To disable further login notifications, go to Settings -> Notifications and opt out of login notifications.

Best regards,
Bittrex Team

Unfortunetly my pass in bittrex and ib my pass in free diatribution login is same
Also iget no 2fa in bittex account
Fortunately there are no money in my bttrx account

The ip addres told me that i log in from usa,
Hiw is that possible even i never leave my country indonesia
Activity: 231
January 07, 2017, 02:29:55 PM
ready to sell 1 XLTH for 0.8 BTC   Cheesy
Dirt cheap, I know  Grin
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
January 07, 2017, 12:40:01 PM
We want to finish the Exchange and block Explorer before Monday
I don't get this. For me the poll clearly shows that the majority of voters want the exchange to launch after the ICO ends and still you want it to be finished by monday? Good start of a DAO *shakes his head*
Indeed a wrong foot to put forward, by extension it is showing a lack of proper organisation and it is a wonder how such atmosphere can enable run a project as tasking as this. What happened to having goals and time table and then some integrity not to destroy the ladder you used in climbing up, because you will definitely need it, to climb down.

focus shifts so fast after craig's accusation to hitting exchange ASAP? hmmmm ;p

The funny part is IF craig was NOT telling the truth, OP should be JUMPING to defend their honor, "THEIR" project. they are not. what they ARE doing is changing the rules to hit exchange :/

WHAT does THAT tell you?  dont take rocket science haha seems like they just want the exchnage for a quick dump and ditch asap, as they are busted now :p
Activity: 384
January 07, 2017, 11:58:44 AM
Not received some XLTH for free distribution, delay or cancel?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 07, 2017, 11:44:41 AM
I don't get this. For me the poll clearly shows that the majority of voters want the exchange to launch after the ICO ends and still you want it to be finished by monday? Good start of a DAO *shakes his head*
Indeed a wrong foot to put forward, by extension it is showing a lack of proper organisation and it is a wonder how such atmosphere can enable run a project as tasking as this. What happened to having goals and time table and then some integrity not to destroy the ladder you used in climbing up, because you will definitely need it, to climb down.
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
January 07, 2017, 11:38:14 AM
I don't know if is a problem by my side but if i'm not wrong, the free distribuition should have started on 2nd of January, guiving free coins until 30th of Jan....and then, why when i log into my account i still see 0 lithium on my balance?
I've missed something?
Thanks for updating Wink

You need to create wallet to

https://thelithiumproject.org/wallet/signup

I've already created my wallet and insert my address on the correct page, but my Lithium are always to ZERO.....can you confirm that you are correctly receiving your daily amount of XLTH?

EDIT: Reading through the topic, looks like i'm not the one that still havent' received the free distribution...to be honest, looks like that neither people's that invested some btc on it have still received a single buck of XLTH , than i will stop to complain as i didn't invested nothing...
The story here isn't clear at all and i'm starting smelling the scam flavour
Good luck to peoples that put his money on this  Wink

Actually i received the free distribution and the twitter campaign too. I don't know what happen to you, maybe something missed. I hope the best for the dev on Lithium project, it's like only 1 people reply on this thread, how about the others ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 07, 2017, 11:27:49 AM
No thanks, even it's free i dont want it. If someone sen me million lithium, i will send to trash
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
January 07, 2017, 10:26:34 AM
I don't know if it's Dave Wilkinson to be honest but if it is, he's certainly upped his game and is becoming more proficient at scamming.........

People, if it is too good to be true, chances are that it is a scammer waiting to take your BTC to spend it all on hookers and blow.

No Reputable Escrow= No BTC love.....
Activity: 294
January 07, 2017, 10:23:08 AM
so how many BTC did Lithium get?

dashboard says 7.83BTC but that figure got adjusted a couple of times by dev with some excuse

Like your guys said, this coin looks designed by dave wilkinson, aka mentrio, oracle scam dev. Hope no people fall into this scam. They need to do research before depositing the money in dangerous address
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
January 07, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

dashboard says 7.83BTC but that figure got adjusted a couple of times by dev with some excuse
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
January 07, 2017, 10:01:30 AM

Gb
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 07, 2017, 09:59:22 AM
Do you need a Swedish translator?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 07, 2017, 09:59:10 AM
whether XLTH Project failed, so... XLTH freedistribution ended  Huh
Activity: 403
January 07, 2017, 09:27:24 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=261828

It looks like op is a scammer. Don't invest in this no escrow project
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
January 07, 2017, 09:25:10 AM
nope not after ICO after ico scam
Monday its good for invest  Wink
Activity: 164
January 07, 2017, 08:47:48 AM
Come on Dev give us some clarification, are you just alone to developt this project?

Let's give the dev a benefit of the doubt,even if he had people that he commisioned to do development,it's not easy to come up.it's not even weeks ,I'm not defending the dev,but any works that requires coding takes some time to finish ..

Agree with you. Coding is really hard for a newbie or even a skilled person
 so we need to give them some time Cool

We want to finish the Exchange and block Explorer before Monday, and we have docens of PMs, we are behind on the Free Distribution/Twitter campaign/Signature Campaign payments. Give us time to catch up please.
nice, I still believe in you. but these days you are not present at the forum, making people a little unrest here. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: