Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 44. (Read 61266 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 02, 2017, 10:00:55 PM
Will level 2 investors receive multiple 10k bonuses per their investments?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
January 02, 2017, 10:00:35 PM
The web wallet is suck! I can't login. It always logout by itself. So, I can't put my address, sir Undecided
Please fix it ASAP
I've used chrome and android wallet but still the same, nothing's change.

:/ Try firefox maybe.

The Windows wallet is coming in 1h
I've tried many times. the result is disappointed  Undecided

Wait for the windows wallet in 1 hour then, but it is kinda difficult to use.

Your browser needs to have "LocalStorage" to work with the web wallet, but we are going to fix it in a couple of days
I've downloaded the win wallet. how to copy the address sir?

Right click on the window title -> Edit -> Mark -> Then select the address - > Then Right Click on window title -> Edit -> copy

It's kinda diffucult I know, next version we will try to improve that

on previous case i have problem with icobid wallet for windows, i try create new address and the address won't get any coin because they are still build block explorer so if we create a new address wallet for windows it won't be detected, if someone send to that new address yes the payment will be completed but will not receive and not shown on wallet for windows. SO i asking you, your wallet for windows will be okay when i create new address and will works to recieve payment? thanks

I will be ok. The only way you can lose coins is if you delete you wallet.dat file located in AppData/Lithium .

okay thank you for the fast responses
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lithium core developer
January 02, 2017, 09:54:43 PM
The web wallet is suck! I can't login. It always logout by itself. So, I can't put my address, sir Undecided
Please fix it ASAP

Your browser needs to have "LocalStorage" to work with the web wallet, but we are going to fix it in a couple of days

Right click on the window title -> Edit -> Mark -> Then select the address - > Then Right Click on window title -> Edit -> copy

on previous case i have problem with icobid wallet for windows, i try create new address and the address won't get any coin because they are still build block explorer so if we create a new address wallet for windows it won't be detected, if someone send to that new address yes the payment will be completed but will not receive and not shown on wallet for windows. SO i asking you, your wallet for windows will be okay when i create new address and will works to recieve payment? thanks

I will be ok. The only way you can lose coins is if you delete you wallet.dat file located in AppData/Lithium .
January 02, 2017, 09:42:41 PM
Please fix it ASAP

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
January 02, 2017, 09:29:20 PM
Please fix it ASAP

yeah nice sir. no matter if it's difficult, you just give the direction rightly  Grin thanks a lot
January 02, 2017, 09:27:38 PM
LITHIUM'S FREE DISTRIBUTION when Huh

Happening since today, Jan 2. Have you set the Lithium address to recieve free coins? Top right....

I'm registered here only   https://thelithiumproject.org/freedistribution/dashboard

That's the right place, but remember to enter you Lithium address. Wink

damn, that's why i am not yet get my lithium from free distribution. so if i put my address now does it still counted? still can get the free distribution? because i just follow this step (just now) Huh

I would think you have until 11:59pm est

okay , then i will waiting for the first payment . thank you for the info Smiley
Activity: 343
January 02, 2017, 09:22:57 PM

Happening since today, Jan 2. Have you set the Lithium address to recieve free coins? Top right....

I'm registered here only   https://thelithiumproject.org/freedistribution/dashboard

damn, that's why i am not yet get my lithium from free distribution. so if i put my address now does it still counted? still can get the free distribution? because i just follow this step (just now) Huh

I would think you have until 11:59pm est
January 02, 2017, 09:20:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
January 02, 2017, 09:18:22 PM
I guess you will be burning the midnight oil today Triswardhani, so do as I do and keep calm  Wink
I'm patient, especially with the birth of a newly written source code like Lithium.
Good luck and you''ll see me around here in the coming days.
Activity: 517
January 02, 2017, 09:11:42 PM
Hmm....i want to install Lithium windows wallet
There are two .exe files (coin.exe and coin.vshost.exe) and which we must be installed

I also learned a wallet like this, hoping windows wallet more simple and familiar for everyone. Waiting for compile
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
January 02, 2017, 09:08:48 PM

You need to register in the web wallet as well so you can save your lithium address and get your share of free xlth. Register here https://thelithiumproject.org/wallet/

ok thanks
Lithium core developer
January 02, 2017, 09:07:47 PM
Sorry to be the messenger, but I tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave and the Android wallet. None of them work for me. They all bring me back to the login page.
I've got my local storage enabled in the advanced settings (Chrome) btw.

We will fix it in a couple of days, for now try the Android Wallet or Windows Wallet
Lithium core developer
January 02, 2017, 09:02:49 PM
Please fix it ASAP

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
January 02, 2017, 08:55:17 PM
Please fix it ASAP

I've tried many times. the result is disappointed  Undecided

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
January 02, 2017, 08:53:34 PM
Sorry to be the messenger, but I tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave and the Android wallet. None of them work for me. They all bring me back to the login page.
I've got my local storage enabled in the advanced settings (Chrome) btw.
Lithium core developer
January 02, 2017, 08:37:27 PM

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
January 02, 2017, 08:37:16 PM

You need to register in the web wallet as well so you can save your lithium address and get your share of free xlth. Register here https://thelithiumproject.org/wallet/
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
January 02, 2017, 08:35:13 PM

Lithium core developer
January 02, 2017, 08:33:44 PM

Free Distribution will last 30 days. We have already sent today's payout.

Enter your address in the platform so you can start receiving coins for 29 more days.
Activity: 231
January 02, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

Pages:
Jump to: