Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 5. (Read 2731 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
August 12, 2017, 01:56:50 PM
It's just that people that buy Bitcoin at the refular price don't need to make posts aboutbit. Most people don't wait for a crash. That said, Bitcoin always has sizeable pull backs which make a great opportunity to by more on sake. You could almost set your watch to the predictability of the price drops and subsequent bounces of support. The bounces are great signs of support and the optimism that exists in themarket.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 12, 2017, 01:50:49 PM
TO be fair there is precedent with bitcoin crashing and getting in cheap after huge upswings, but I think people are going to figure out that the downswings and upswings will be less overtime. Its best to just cost average over time.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
August 12, 2017, 01:50:12 PM
every price is a buying price
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
August 12, 2017, 01:47:05 PM
I have a different scenario .... I told my friend about Bitcoin and left it at that... I did not bug him at all. He decided to invest

and he bought 1 coin. He started trading and he made a profit of $423 in 3 days. {buying & selling} This might be a very

volatile price period now, but he made good profits. You should not force the issue... just tell them about it and leave it. They

will eventually see "it" and come around.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
August 12, 2017, 01:43:16 PM
they want to have a bargain with bitcoin, but the sad thing is now, even if it crashes it is unlikely for bitcoin to go all the way down, since bitcoin already established itself, the next target for bitcoin now is around 5k USD, it means, that if you buy today it will still be cheaper compared to the price it will offer you, among all cryptocurrencies bitcoin is considered a blue chip, like the term they use in stock market, it is more likely that it will go up.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 12, 2017, 01:36:18 PM
I had the same reaction before but unlike your friend I took the dive and I bought some Bitcoin a year ago when it is not yet so expensive like it is today. It is just human nature to be comparing the value of the past yet without considering the coming value of Bitcoin. Maybe your friend is not really that interested enough with Bitcoin...so just move on and respect anyone's decision on the matter.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 12, 2017, 01:19:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: