Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 43. (Read 27501 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 25, 2017, 05:03:44 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone! I totally agree with you all!

@ellerby123: yes definitely, we would like to bring crypto mainstream!!!
@FIEX, yes we are working on a payment solution, which would be using crypto as a source of payment.
@andrejka, yes of course!
@styca, yes easy like 1,2,3 Smiley
@savantsam, keep it simple, i like that!

About that payment solution, are you trying to make your own or looking for partnership opportunities for this like utrust or monetha?

As far as I know, Utrust is looking for more place to implement and they made a partnership with Soma (it is also a marketplace with social media)

They would probably love the idea making a partnership with Open Money.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 04:40:28 PM
Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!

wow sounds very intriguing. i am really looking forward to seeing what's under the technical hood of OPEN money, and curious to see who is in this exclusive blockchain group Smiley

Will this technical document be the way you entice developers to build on the Open Money framework? Smiley

Yes, exactly. The technical whitepaper will provide a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work so that developers can know how to get on board. More exciting updates to come your way so stay tuned inspiredinvestor Smiley

October 25, 2017, 01:57:39 PM
Today, I have tried to explain my wife how projects like Open Money will destroy banks  Wink  That's a pity, that I am not a developer. I would find such solutions, that would do it much more quicker.

Awesome. Were you able to convince your wife regarding the power of crypto?

It's a pity that you are not a developer, but that is the point of Open Money! We are creating a platform that will make it super easy for people to integrate crypto into their applications! Perhaps, one day when you decide to build an application, it would be a seamless experience to integrate Open Money Smiley
Activity: 196
October 25, 2017, 01:43:00 PM
Today, I have tried to explain my wife how projects like Open Money will destroy banks  Wink  That's a pity, that I am not a developer. I would find such solutions, that would do it much more quicker.
October 25, 2017, 12:05:23 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone! I totally agree with you all!

@ellerby123: yes definitely, we would like to bring crypto mainstream!!!
@FIEX, yes we are working on a payment solution, which would be using crypto as a source of payment.
@andrejka, yes of course!
@styca, yes easy like 1,2,3 Smiley
@savantsam, keep it simple, i like that!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 12:02:10 PM
I think that I would most likely appreciate the fact that I wouldn't be charged outrageous fees. The key aspect is to keep costs low and keeping code simple!
Activity: 630
October 25, 2017, 11:44:15 AM
Hey there,

Today we’d like to pose a question to all the software developers out there. Which of the following problems would you most appreciate having an easy-to-implement solution for? 1) Accepting cryptocurrency payments 2) Receiving your in-app purchase payments immediately without paying outrageous fees 3) Being able to store and access application data on the blockchain in a secure way?

I'm not a developer but would like to comment on this one Smiley
Accepting cryptocurrencies will be very important in the future, more and more people will own crypto's! Paying with crypto's will be the next big thing in apps and e-commerce.

Are you guys working on a payment solution?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 25, 2017, 11:38:59 AM
Hey there,

Today we’d like to pose a question to all the software developers out there. Which of the following problems would you most appreciate having an easy-to-implement solution for? 1) Accepting cryptocurrency payments 2) Receiving your in-app purchase payments immediately without paying outrageous fees 3) Being able to store and access application data on the blockchain in a secure way?

I think 1 is the most important - the infrastructure needs to be in place first to facilitate simple, straightforward integration of crypto payments. Once that is done, then 2 should hopefully take care of itself as new providers/solutions move into the market and undercut competitors. Point 3 I think is a different category and doesn't relate to payments. So in order of descending importance 1 then 2 then 3 Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 25, 2017, 10:45:48 AM
Hey there,

I'm not a software developer however I do think that the most acute problems are the first two ones and maybe the second one is even more vital and needs the solution in first place. Imho, of course. Just trying to put myself in the place of software developers.
Activity: 140
October 25, 2017, 10:07:41 AM
Hey there,

I would say accepting crypto payments is the most important since that opens the floodgate to mainstream adoption the most.
October 25, 2017, 09:01:43 AM
Hey there,

Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 25, 2017, 07:31:03 AM
App developers could backout due to fluctatiom in the crypto prices.is there any mechanism to calculate the number of token user has to pay in the real time?

It is the easiest problem I think. Fees and prices can be fixed to fiat and it can be purchased through open money's current value.

For example, if an Open Money token is 1$ and app should be 4$ than the price would be 4 open tokens.

If an Open Money token is 0.5$ and app should be 4$ than it will be 8 Open Money token. This way fluctuation's effect will prevent easily.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 06:58:54 AM
Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!

wow sounds very intriguing. i am really looking forward to seeing what's under the technical hood of OPEN money, and curious to see who is in this exclusive blockchain group Smiley

Will this technical document be the way you entice developers to build on the Open Money framework? Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
October 25, 2017, 06:22:31 AM
Of all the new ICO projects being introduced almost everyday (we are now swimming in the sea of so many ICOs) OpenMoney is one of the top programs I can find. This is backed by a solid as well as doable concept, managed by a good dev team and support staff and they know how to build the infrastructure needed to make the project a great and ongoing success. Forward into years from now, I am expecting OpenMoney to be growing bigger and bigger.

The concept of Open Money is really revoluationary.
I'm also very curious what the name of that famous blockchain group is Smiley, I'm sure they can advice Open Money during there ICO and development.

Really think Open Money can add something really valuable for the blockchain.

I agree although at this point in time I am not entirely sure what those bridges will look like in regards to the software architecture. Looking forward to learning about that asap.
Activity: 630
October 25, 2017, 04:08:58 AM
Of all the new ICO projects being introduced almost everyday (we are now swimming in the sea of so many ICOs) OpenMoney is one of the top programs I can find. This is backed by a solid as well as doable concept, managed by a good dev team and support staff and they know how to build the infrastructure needed to make the project a great and ongoing success. Forward into years from now, I am expecting OpenMoney to be growing bigger and bigger.

The concept of Open Money is really revoluationary.
I'm also very curious what the name of that famous blockchain group is Smiley, I'm sure they can advice Open Money during there ICO and development.

Really think Open Money can add something really valuable for the blockchain.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
October 25, 2017, 03:48:23 AM
App developers could backout due to fluctatiom in the crypto prices.is there any mechanism to calculate the number of token user has to pay in the real time?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 24, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
Hey there,

This is awesome news and everyone should pay close attention! This rocket launch is going to be spectacular! Get on it now! Thanks openmoney for your innovation! Wahoo!

Activity: 207
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
October 24, 2017, 09:51:17 PM
Hey there,

This is awesome news and everyone should pay close attention! This rocket launch is going to be spectacular! Get on it now! Thanks openmoney for your innovation! Wahoo!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 06:30:25 PM
Hey there,
It's sounds quite ambitious but what is the name of that blockchain group ?
BTW i didn't knew that we already having "blockchain groups" in our crypto world  Grin
October 24, 2017, 04:42:29 PM
Great project! Joined your bounty campaign

Thanks Gold.miner!
Pages:
Jump to: