Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 04:34:28 PM
Great project! Joined your bounty campaign
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 04:28:15 PM
Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!
This is good news, and I hope the white paper will provide more information so that we can understand the project's running plan, so that more people will join this project.

We look forward to sharing the technical whitepaper with you malcolml4! Thanks for the support Smiley
October 24, 2017, 04:25:50 PM
I'm looking forward to this new document, I'll be following this new technical article. Congratulations on that initiative. Good luck

Thanks for your support chausantana!
October 24, 2017, 04:18:53 PM
Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!

Thanks for the update! I'll definitely give the technical whitepaper a read.

Thanks ellerby123!
October 24, 2017, 03:49:48 PM
Hey there,

Wow! That's astonishing news! Waiting for the technical white paper impatiently, it will be really interesting to read it. I'm sure it will give even more confidence to Open Money investors and bring in a lot more new followers and fans. However the ICO start date is for sure the main intrigue now Smiley

Thank you for your patience. Definitely more exciting updates coming your way so stay tuned!
October 24, 2017, 03:40:52 PM
кoгдa тoкeны  я пoлyчy?

Hello sergej555, great question! Tokens will be distributed at the end of our ICO.

October 24, 2017, 03:37:45 PM
Thanks OpenMoney! I look forward to reading the new technical paper and I also look forward to the project sky rocketing!

Thanks savantsam!
October 24, 2017, 03:35:45 PM
Hey there,

Excellent news, looking forward to the new white paper. It is a very professional approach to get all of this in place before the ICO starts, and it bodes well for the future of the project.

Thanks for the support styca!
October 24, 2017, 03:34:13 PM
I was looking up the address of your HQ.
Its in the same building as Twitter HQ Cheesy

Some other great tech companies in that building, I'm sure you could make some great partnerships there.
Keep this up OM

Thanks for the support FIEX!
October 24, 2017, 03:29:03 PM

Some other great tech companies in that building, I'm sure you could make some great partnerships there.
Keep this up OM

After you wrote this, I had to check.

They are really in the same building with Twitter Hq also they have neighbors Uber Hq and Bank of America Financial Center.

If they just walk around in that neighborhood they can reach hard cap Cheesy

Haha great point levyashin Cheesy
October 24, 2017, 03:22:04 PM
Q. For devs of Open Money, What is the minimum target reached in your plans? Also what is your expected ICO target?

Hello examplens, great questions. We will provide more details about our soft cap soon. Our hard cap is $18 million (180 million tokens distributed at $0.10 each). Please stay tuned on our Telegram channel: http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo and website: https://www.openmoney.digital/ for updates.

October 24, 2017, 03:06:57 PM

Hey there,
blockhain group?   is there any evidence of cooperation with the open money protocol, I am curious about this good news to convince me of this project

Thanks for your curiosity. We will definitely reveal the blockchain group in the near future!
The more news we get - the more intriguing they are! What does it mean - "one of the most important blockchain groups in the world"? Wink

Hey borishaifa, thanks for the support Smiley Stay tuned for more exciting updates coming your way!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 24, 2017, 03:03:03 PM
Q. For devs of Open Money, What is the minimum target reached in your plans? Also what is your expected ICO target?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 24, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

Keep this up OM

After you wrote this, I had to check.

They are really in the same building with Twitter Hq also they have neighbors Uber Hq and Bank of America Financial Center.

If they just walk around in that neighborhood they can reach hard cap Cheesy
Activity: 196
October 24, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

Hey there,
blockhain group?   is there any evidence of cooperation with the open money protocol, I am curious about this good news to convince me of this project

Thanks for your curiosity. We will definitely reveal the blockchain group in the near future!
The more news we get - the more intriguing they are! What does it mean - "one of the most important blockchain groups in the world"? Wink
October 24, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

Hey there,

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

Hey there,
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 24, 2017, 12:44:39 PM

Keep this up OM
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 11:59:09 AM
кoгдa тoкeны  я пoлyчy?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 24, 2017, 12:23:43 PM
Hey there,

Excellent news, looking forward to the new white paper. It is a very professional approach to get all of this in place before the ICO starts, and it bodes well for the future of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: