Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 26. (Read 46508 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
January 30, 2018, 01:22:23 PM
Are there any plans to increase the bounty pool because of those tremendous delays that all participants have to accept thus far? I must honestly say that probably hardly anyone would have participated if it was clear that your ICO might still be 6 months ahead when you launched the campaign. This is not to offend you, but maybe you agree with me that nobody would have participated under those circumstances. And even worse, it is still not clear when your ICO is going to be launched. Please don't say that we should feel free to leave, that would be quite an impolite answer for anyone being part of your campaign.

Hi there Temple, since we have some OPEN tokens in reserve, this could be an option for us in the future.

I am sure you understand that the value of that answer to me as a current bounty participant isn't overwhelming Wink you should at least commit to something like "if the ICO isn't over until April 30th, 2018, we'll commit to increase the bounty pool by X %". Don't you think that'd be fair? To be honest, I could have participated in a major campaign that finished super quickly and their bounty pool just for those three weeks was massive. BUT - I have been loyal to OPENMONEY. You might reply that your bounty pool is relatively big, but please keep in mind that the duration of your campaign will probably have been the longest ever seen in the history of crypto! Tongue

Cheers!
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
January 30, 2018, 03:44:49 AM
Hi, manager, I still have not calculated the steaks, why? You still do not when?

The exact date of the ICO?When does the program start?

Hello Bakscher, we don't have an exact date for the ICO yet but stay tuned on our channels for updates.

We have been updating the spreadsheets and will continue to update them periodically. Thank you.

You wrote that ICO will be in February, now that will not be anymore? Why this branch when there is no bounty, I'm in the table in the front rows and you can not count the steaks for six months, is this normal?
When you count the steaks and call the exact date of the ICO, then I will continue to participate in this disgrace
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 05:59:02 PM
Hi, manager, I still have not calculated the steaks, why? You still do not when?

Hello Bakscher, we don't have an exact date for the ICO yet but stay tuned on our channels for updates.

We have been updating the spreadsheets and will continue to update them periodically. Thank you.

Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

January 27, 2018, 05:14:24 PM
Hi. I have problem with telegram chat. Maybe I'm in ban list? @Tszyu 
(Sorry, this group does not seem to exist.)

Hello, try using this Telegram link to join: go.openmoney.digital/rexo. Thank you!

January 27, 2018, 12:56:12 PM
Are there any plans to increase the bounty pool because of those tremendous delays that all participants have to accept thus far? I must honestly say that probably hardly anyone would have participated if it was clear that your ICO might still be 6 months ahead when you launched the campaign. This is not to offend you, but maybe you agree with me that nobody would have participated under those circumstances. And even worse, it is still not clear when your ICO is going to be launched. Please don't say that we should feel free to leave, that would be quite an impolite answer for anyone being part of your campaign.

Hi there Temple, since we have some OPEN tokens in reserve, this could be an option for us in the future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
January 27, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 10:13:57 AM
Hi. I have problem with telegram chat. Maybe I'm in ban list? @Tszyu 
(Sorry, this group does not seem to exist.)
January 26, 2018, 04:59:44 PM
Hello. Can you explain why in the bookmark I made at the beginning of registration for your project > more entries? And in the link that you send me to my email> there are much fewer entries. Why is that ? Who decided to reduce our entries? Screenshots I can show!  Thanks.

Hello Wcrim555, can you please send us screenshots? I'm not sure I fully understand your question - if you could elaborate that would be appreciated! Thank you.
Activity: 140
January 26, 2018, 04:12:31 PM
We are on fire!

We have just added a new task in our contest! It will allow you to earn 400 STAKES!

We want you to get seven cryptofriends of yours to join our Telegram group!

Login to your account and scroll down to section number four. Follow instructions on how to complete task number 34 and you'll be good to go!

Thanks! Great opportunity to earn more stakes Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
Hello. Can you explain why in the bookmark I made at the beginning of registration for your project > more entries? And in the link that you send me to my email> there are much fewer entries. Why is that ? Who decided to reduce our entries? Screenshots I can show!  Thanks.
January 26, 2018, 01:09:41 PM
We are on fire!

We have just added a new task in our contest! It will allow you to earn 400 STAKES!

We want you to get seven cryptofriends of yours to join our Telegram group!

Login to your account and scroll down to section number four. Follow instructions on how to complete task number 34 and you'll be good to go!
January 26, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
Your page Tweeter does not exist. What happened to her?

Hi there, what exactly do you mean? Our Twitter is working just fine.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 08:51:50 AM
Your page Tweeter does not exist. What happened to her?
January 25, 2018, 04:41:58 PM
When is the start ico?
This is the longest bounty in which I participated ...)

Hello lazarm, we're aiming for a Q1 2018 ICO. Apologies for the long delay - our team is still making preparations and working on the technology behind OPEN.
long enough for its delay, of this announcement made until now has been 3 months more and a little information

Hi seven.71, we can't publicly announce reasons for our delay but they are oriented towards positive and new developments. For example, we're developing a test net implementation and signing on actual launch partners.

We will probably publish something that shells these details out on our Medium, please follow to stay tuned if you would like:
medium.com/@theOPENPlatform

Thanks for your patience!
January 25, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
Hello bounty manager!

From the day of subscription (Jan 12) I wrote 35 posts, but I don't see any stakes on the spreadsheet (Number 78).
Did I do something wrong? (or forget something?)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/orino-suimuri-1336161

Please note that in the meanwhile I become "Member" so please check my situation.

Thank you very much

Hello Orino Suimuri, thanks for participating in our bounty! We're updating the Signature Campaign spreadsheet periodically - we just haven't gotten to your row yet but we're almost there. Thanks for your patience. We track your member rank on our end so we'll take into account your 'Member' status when we update your stakes.
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
January 25, 2018, 04:37:01 PM
When is the start ico?
This is the longest bounty in which I participated ...)

Hello lazarm, we're aiming for a Q1 2018 ICO. Apologies for the long delay - our team is still making preparations and working on the technology behind OPEN.
long enough for its delay, of this announcement made until now has been 3 months more and a little information
Activity: 140
January 25, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
IS IT BLACK FRIDAY YET?
HURRY! Sign in to your account and enjoy all of the new opportunities to earn stakes that have been added to the contest!!!
You can now earn up to 1250 stakes by completing tasks 29-33!
Be sure to follow instructions! If you mark a task as completed and you didn't follow our terms/conditions you will be disqualified!

Thank you for the opportunity to earn more stakes Smiley
January 25, 2018, 01:30:30 PM
IS IT BLACK FRIDAY YET?
HURRY! Sign in to your account and enjoy all of the new opportunities to earn stakes that have been added to the contest!!!
You can now earn up to 1250 stakes by completing tasks 29-33!
Be sure to follow instructions! If you mark a task as completed and you didn't follow our terms/conditions you will be disqualified!
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
January 23, 2018, 09:02:40 PM
Hello bounty manager!

From the day of subscription (Jan 12) I wrote 35 posts, but I don't see any stakes on the spreadsheet (Number 78).
Did I do something wrong? (or forget something?)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/orino-suimuri-1336161

Please note that in the meanwhile I become "Member" so please check my situation.

Thank you very much
Pages:
Jump to: