Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 30. (Read 46524 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 04:42:35 PM
Hi there folks!

We recently just published a new medium post to help you understand a little bit more about what counts as a Security. All around, it's an awesome read!

Feel free to check it out:

https://medium.com/@theOPENPlatform/what-counts-as-a-security-f52d2e77b407

Thanks for the article. Really great info here about what constitutes as a security. There so much confusion surrounding this topic and I'm glad OPEN is able to elucidate it for us.
Activity: 224
January 08, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
Hi there folks!

We recently just published a new medium post to help you understand a little bit more about what counts as a Security. All around, it's an awesome read!

Feel free to check it out:

https://medium.com/@theOPENPlatform/what-counts-as-a-security-f52d2e77b407
January 07, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

Hello guys...I am requesting the Bounty Manager to please update my forum rank because I am now  Senior Member. Thanks a lot for a well-managed bounty campaign. You guys are the best...

Hey CryptoBry, we'll automatically take into account your BTT member rank change when we update your stakes. Congrats on the level up! Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
January 07, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

Hello guys...I am requesting the Bounty Manager to please update my forum rank because I am now  Senior Member. Thanks a lot for a well-managed bounty campaign. You guys are the best...
January 06, 2018, 05:40:00 PM
Hello Bounty Manager, I have risen in rank and now I am a Member, please update my record on the spreadsheet!

Hello! We automatically take into account your member rank change when we update your stakes. 
January 06, 2018, 05:36:29 PM
Hello Dev, why do not the tables update? The rank has already changed to BTT, will the recalculation be?

Hello lionray, we're updating the tables as quickly as we can. When we update your stakes, we will automatically take into account your BTT member rank change so don't worry.
January 06, 2018, 05:24:17 PM
To all our Spanish speaking participants: ¡Feliz día de los Reyes Magos!

This year they will be stuffing your shoes with powerful and valuable OPEN tokens!

We are hard at work ramping up for an amazing 2018 - so fasten your seatbelts and get ready for a wild and exciting ride!

This is exciting news! Thanks for the update OPEN Smiley
January 06, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
To all our Spanish speaking participants: ¡Feliz día de los Reyes Magos!

This year they will be stuffing your shoes with powerful and valuable OPEN tokens!

We are hard at work ramping up for an amazing 2018 - so fasten your seatbelts and get ready for a wild and exciting ride!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
Hello Bounty Manager, I have risen in rank and now I am a Member, please update my record on the spreadsheet!
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
Hello Dev, why do not the tables update? The rank has already changed to BTT, will the recalculation be?
January 05, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
If I understand correctly in the signature campaign there is no weekly quantity of posts that have to be done - just 50 posts during the whole campaign, right?

Hello! Yes, that is correct. You must have posted at least 50 posts by the end of the campaign. Posts must contain at least 80 characters. Content must be on topic and constructive. Spam, low quality posts and copy and pasting will not be counted.
January 05, 2018, 04:19:50 PM
Hey everyone - one of the key ideas that OPEN has been talking about since the very beginning of our project is the upcoming mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies.
In fact, today we published an article analyzing whether we're fast approaching a tipping point. One thing to consider is that as the blockchain permeates the way people and companies do business, they don't necessarily have to have a deep understanding of the underlying mechanics of the technology.
Platforms like OPEN will make it easier for developers (and people in general) to utilize cryptocurrencies without the need to become "experts".
Check out our Medium post and let us know what you think!
https://medium.com/@theOPENPlatform/cryptocurrencies-are-we-approaching-the-tipping-point-57642dcb0106

I totally agree. Adoption can't really occur if people have to first become experts on blockchain technology. Great article!
January 05, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
when will the tokens be distributed?

At the end of our ICO Smiley
Activity: 196
January 05, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
when will the tokens be distributed?
January 05, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Hey everyone - one of the key ideas that OPEN has been talking about since the very beginning of our project is the upcoming mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies.
In fact, today we published an article analyzing whether we're fast approaching a tipping point. One thing to consider is that as the blockchain permeates the way people and companies do business, they don't necessarily have to have a deep understanding of the underlying mechanics of the technology.
Platforms like OPEN will make it easier for developers (and people in general) to utilize cryptocurrencies without the need to become "experts".
Check out our Medium post and let us know what you think!
https://medium.com/@theOPENPlatform/cryptocurrencies-are-we-approaching-the-tipping-point-57642dcb0106
Activity: 101
January 04, 2018, 10:44:32 PM
If I understand correctly in the signature campaign there is no weekly quantity of posts that have to be done - just 50 posts during the whole campaign, right?
January 04, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
Hi, dev, can you delete my entries in the Content campaign (spreadsheet # 126 and #129)? I was not aware that I have already submitted my entries in the early stage of the bounty campaign.
Thank you very much!

Done!
January 04, 2018, 05:10:40 PM
Hey everyone, today we'd like to ask your opinion on a piece of news. Did you hear that Belarus is considering ICOs, cryptocurrencies and making them tax free? Here's a post we wrote about it:

https://medium.com/@theOPENPlatform/belarus-looks-to-legalize-icos-cryptocurrencies-make-them-tax-free-af257896d52c

What do you think? Is it a smart move? Should bigger nations do the same? What are the pros and cons?

I think that this is a smart move by the government of Belarus. As long as the proper checks and balances are put into place, the crypto industry in that country will boom.
January 04, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
Hey everyone, today we'd like to ask your opinion on a piece of news. Did you hear that Belarus is considering ICOs, cryptocurrencies and making them tax free? Here's a post we wrote about it:

https://medium.com/@theOPENPlatform/belarus-looks-to-legalize-icos-cryptocurrencies-make-them-tax-free-af257896d52c

What do you think? Is it a smart move? Should bigger nations do the same? What are the pros and cons?
January 03, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
Hello dev. When ico start and end

Hi there, we will be providing details about our ICO soon!
Pages:
Jump to: