Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ - page 3. (Read 21595 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:31:42 AM
What tricky with sports is the number of leagues across the globe.  There very few global level events such as the world cup
Activity: 88
July 30, 2018, 11:46:41 AM
if you have 10/10,  you have 100% so your reward gets multiplied by 1.  if you have 9/10, it gets multiplied with 0.9. if you have 3/10,  well - then long-term it's better for you to wait and get into consensus than try and guess with a 0.3  multiplier
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 11:28:37 AM
If there was no consensus found, does that mean all of our reputation was impacted? I'm sorry if I missed this, we talk a lot here.

I had the same question but i looked back in their telegram channel and Luka specifically said that they would not take away reputation for not reaching consensus.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 03:54:40 AM
Providers can be free to join any market, they can be required to have a certain level of reputation score, they can be
forced to stake a fixed amount of tokens or a hybrid approach can be used, where staking is only necessary when
reputation score falls below the threshold. Same mechanics can be used to limit voting itself.
In both cases, if data providers act maliciously or vote differently than a majority, their stakes go to the reward pool.
If the staking mechanic is used, the size of the stake is C/n*K, where C is the total reward set by the developer, n is
the current number of people that joined the data feed so far and K is the stake factor set by the developer (usually
between 1 and 5).
To reduce timing speculations and market manipulations, developers can utilize the market_join_bonus
parameter. It is a scaling factor for the reward that each user gets if they join the market before min_people is
reached. min_people setting as well as inverse proportionality of the stakes and number of data providers (small
number of providers pay higher stakes), prevents groups of people taking advantage of almost empty data feeds and
trying to “force” majority without consequences.
June 28, 2018, 01:50:55 AM
They are testing different reward distributions, this last event was a flat distribution so it didn't matter how quickly you answered just as long as you voted correctly you will receive the same reward amount as everyone else. It was also interesting to learn that their first event yesterday didn't reach consensus but that's actually good because it allows them to test different outcomes to help ensure the system is working correctly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
June 27, 2018, 01:10:52 PM
I remember the bounty company was very exciting and interesting, also attractive for its awards. I wonder after a time, all paid already good rewards or not? I would like to see what the team will do in the future, how they will be able to realize their plans and ideas.
Activity: 29
June 26, 2018, 01:11:08 PM
I expect this project will be prosperous.
Impeccably website, in right mind logo, very nice vision!
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
I don't have the info regarding that, but we're doing still engaging in public as best we can with a focused approach. There should be a video coming up soon though 😉
Activity: 42
June 25, 2018, 10:56:21 PM
I expect your idea runs happily. Vigilant results, flawless idea, a rather interesting logo!
Activity: 138
June 25, 2018, 10:32:27 PM
Eventum adds unlimited degree of verification to any source of information via the principle of wisdom of crowds and allows any real-world data to be captured and turned into a real-time API. Eventum can detect fake news, do real-time content moderation (e.g. finding racist tweets before they are even posted), power online sports betting systems and fantasy leagues, provide real-time feedback to AI systems, extract data from eSport tournaments and much more. We aim to offer a much-needed layer for secure, reliable and cheap data feeds which do not rely on a single source of truth.
June 25, 2018, 10:17:45 PM
This project is very exciting and has a lot of potential for real world cases. I've been participating in the Alpha events for a while now and i can say they just keep getting better. Keep up the good work Eventum!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
June 24, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
Hello, I have been to KYC for a long time, namely in May. I want to know if the list is?
Activity: 110
June 24, 2018, 12:13:55 PM
Hi admin I am receiving emails, that kyc closing in next hours. Is kyc also required for airdr.op
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
June 23, 2018, 01:03:55 AM
Congratulations for successfully of this platform, this is the interesting and very amazing project. My I know when the platform will be run for full action
Activity: 6
June 21, 2018, 07:05:33 AM
done several alpha events already and just stumbled about your ann btt thread here. keep up the good work, really promising progress already!
Activity: 66
June 15, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
I just found out about the platform, i really like the concept. Is there coming more alpha events soon?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
I read all your whitepaper, good
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 03:11:05 AM
I know that from development perspective listing on exchanges is not important, still for larger public awareness, I would like to know when we can expect Eventum to be listed on any exchange?
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
June 11, 2018, 12:02:59 AM
I like.Great idea. Decentralization of data sources at least for sports events-just do not hurt,and for the rest, too.Judging by the necessary minimum fees - not greedy.
The verdict is an investment-attractive project for me.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
June 06, 2018, 07:25:09 AM
Another successful Eventum Alpha event: Live camera feed recognition
Today's Alpha event, real-time video analysis, finished and reached consensus in only 3min5s, where 95% of participants agreed on recognized objects, properties and events in a live camera feed 🏆
Pages:
Jump to: