Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ - page 5. (Read 21595 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 10:11:24 PM
this project has a very interesting and good idea concept to be developed as it focuses on the development of data in the world. It would be great if the Eventum project was realized so that the news hoaxes that are scattered in the future no longer exists. This project ensures that news data will be decentralized in one center, safe, sophisticated and transparent. Thus hoax news can be minimized or lost. With a very good concept from Eventum, I'm sure many investors will be interested in investing in this project and hard cap will be realized.

no mistaking the concept offered by Eventum is indeed very interesting and suitably applied in the times now and age where a lot of social media provides news Hoaxes. I hope this project can succeed and can be realized.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 11:25:15 PM
this project has a very interesting and good idea concept to be developed as it focuses on the development of data in the world. It would be great if the Eventum project was realized so that the news hoaxes that are scattered in the future no longer exists. This project ensures that news data will be decentralized in one center, safe, sophisticated and transparent. Thus hoax news can be minimized or lost. With a very good concept from Eventum, I'm sure many investors will be interested in investing in this project and hard cap will be realized.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
Have visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and all phases written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the information you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for Eventum development.
You can find it here https://eventum.network/faq.html
Right here you will see FAQ section. Hardcap is set to 18,539 ETH.
Nice, is hardcap 18,539 ETH will be hard to reach? I hope this project will have many active supporters and serious investors, so that reaching the hardcap will be possible. Good luck to team Eventum.
Activity: 118
May 05, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
Have visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and all phases written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the information you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for Eventum development.
You can find it here https://eventum.network/faq.html
Right here you will see FAQ section. Hardcap is set to 18,539 ETH.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 09:59:53 AM
Through this market, we could see how far the Eventum will go and since it is the first project in the field, we can be sure that it is very good and everyone see a very high potential within this project.
Activity: 327
May 05, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
Eventum project have very nice concept and I think the progress of this project will to be nice next year. Bounty campaign already started for people to participate here, hopefully devs and team here works best for the success of this project.
Yes, I agree with you that Eventum will be a nice project. For who want to join their bounty program ( variety programs) can join at here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyalpha-verity-formerly-eventum-640000-23rd-28th-feb-3002409
Good to know that Eventum already have a bounty campaign. This can surely increase the popularity of this project and can also attract many investors to join this project, I really hope many members will help to promote it.
Activity: 210
May 05, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
Eventum project have very nice concept and I think the progress of this project will to be nice next year. Bounty campaign already started for people to participate here, hopefully devs and team here works best for the success of this project.
Yes, I agree with you that Eventum will be a nice project. For who want to join their bounty program ( variety programs) can join at here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyalpha-verity-formerly-eventum-640000-23rd-28th-feb-3002409
Activity: 266
May 05, 2018, 09:38:58 AM
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 09:32:05 AM
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 09:26:41 AM
I see this project have the same idea like Oracle. Am I right? Maybe I will read more about Eventum in the whitepaper.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
Another new project has come to this community of crypto currency. The people are looking forward for the good outcome of this project. I hope that this will bring a good impact for the community. I will be looking forward for a lots of good news and interesting updates regarding this project. So good luck to the team Eventum and keep improving.
Activity: 252
May 05, 2018, 09:08:41 AM
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
May 05, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
Eventum is a Massive Project that tend to expatriate more on the close relationship between Data Developers and Data Providers, thereby Closing the Gap. This is decentralized system will have been waiting for our time. Am Glad I Participated in this Project.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 06:15:20 AM
Looks like I will have to wait until the start of ICO before I can invest in this project, I don’t know what the minimum investment is there, at least for now but devs should know...

Hey, you will be able to invest in the current phase. You can invest by joining a whitelist. Also join the official telegram channel to know about this process: http://t.me/eventum_network
Thanks for the heads-up, I will have a look into joining the project, I think there are many opportunities out there too, but I've never been tempted to try them out as I'm not really sure how they work, but maybe now I might.
This is a new project so there will be any opportunities to invest with small amount, you can gain a lot by joining bounties and other activities that Eventum have. Let’s keep supporting this project.
Ok then, do we need KYC in order to join the pre-ICO stage?
If you will invest by joining the whitelist, KYC is not needed as I think, but there is still a minimum investment required, which could be maybe 0.15 ETH, only devs can clear this question.
Activity: 308
May 05, 2018, 06:10:12 AM
Looks like I will have to wait until the start of ICO before I can invest in this project, I don’t know what the minimum investment is there, at least for now but devs should know...

Hey, you will be able to invest in the current phase. You can invest by joining a whitelist. Also join the official telegram channel to know about this process: http://t.me/eventum_network
Thanks for the heads-up, I will have a look into joining the project, I think there are many opportunities out there too, but I've never been tempted to try them out as I'm not really sure how they work, but maybe now I might.
This is a new project so there will be any opportunities to invest with small amount, you can gain a lot by joining bounties and other activities that Eventum have. Let’s keep supporting this project.
Ok then, do we need KYC in order to join the pre-ICO stage?
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

Activity: 266
May 05, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

Activity: 5
May 05, 2018, 01:44:36 AM
Activity: 84
May 05, 2018, 01:37:34 AM
I just saw this thread and caught my attention, it seems a good project indeed. I am hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: