Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 16. (Read 77856 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:27:43 AM
With all the talk of crypto replacing fiat money, do you think that it is possible at all? I know that people hate change, I've heard my friends badmouth crypto (they don't understand crypto at all, by the way)

Hello!

We agree that the usual paper currencies, unlike digital ones, constantly operate in conditions of regular change of political regimes.
However, this factor does not affect the behavior of users of currencies and does not entail the refusal of their use.

The purpose of this project is to create and debug such a balanced ecosystem between cryptocurrencies and society,
which is much better suited to the needs and requirements of its users than paper money.

Digital technologies and blockchain can change the world for the better by creating safe and fair systems of self-government. If you develop these systems properly,
then within five years, civil society will get used to digital currencies and new technologies.

They will become realities of everyday life.

To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues, so you need to create a generalized system that will be as easy to use as the Internet is now.

Judging by the developers' replies in this thread, I'm willing to trust them completely. I'm 100% sure my money is in good hands, you know?  That's the only thing that matters when it comes to payment systems.

Hello!
Thank you for Your opinion and trust.
We are very glad that you are with us.
copper member
July 19, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
First of the key features that make this platform attractive to me is use of the marketplace is that allows for a seamless shopping experience that allows to buy items as diverse as clothes, gifts, travel tickets, or even real estate. That is really cool!I can't wait for the platform to work!
Thanks for Your review!
Exactly! Moreover, we have prepared many bonuses and even cashback 30%.
Read about it in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf

By the way, when is the launch expected?
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be launched in August-September. We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/

The mobile application is ready in August-September before the platform? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
In August, only the beta version will be ready

The ETA for the full version is determined or only test version for a while?
A working version with the next updates
copper member
July 19, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
Hay! Nice project, interesting idea! What are the dates of the project?
Tkeycoin ICO is running 18th of  April and will finish after a month 30th of November.
copper member
August 13, 2018, 06:56:22 AM
For payment by mobile phones you must have virtual credit cards which accepting crypto. And you must have agreement from Visa or Mastercard. But you don't have this as they want not work with crypto!

Hello!

In 2019, negotiations with banks will be held, it is possible to obtain a license. The license will give the right to become a payment system. It is also necessary to take into account that we are developing a payment gateway that will allow you to convert currency using a Bank or exchange. Payment is made via the app.

The technology that we develop can be applied in various sectors of economic activity-it is regulated within the framework of standard legislation, as it is software, through which institutions can reduce their costs by 80% and move to a new level of financial transactions or get the latest storage systems.

It is due to the technology that the company's success in the market is achieved, due to which the assets that are placed on the exchanges are growing. As in the usual business practice, the company produces the issue of shares.

Good project. when airdrop?  when bounty?

Hello!
At the moment, there is a referral program 5%. You can promote your referral link in different ways:

1. Make a repost;
2. Write an article for blog/forum or other resources;
3. Distribute among friends, acquaintances, etc;
4. To put traffic on the link.

From each transaction of users registered on Your link, you get 5% of the purchased amount of TCD by these users.

Method # 1

This is a method of attraction, in which the link Owner places his referral links in his publications, comments, forums, signatures in the mail, banners and other advertisements in order to interest potential referrals to follow his affiliate link. This method is especially useful for resource owners with a lot of target audience (there is a website, forum, YouTube channel).

Method # 2

This method requires the owner of the link to search for potential referrals, communicate with them, talk about the benefits of the product and encourage them to purchase the product through its affiliate link.

It is difficult to say which way of attraction is better, because it depends on many factors, but, of course, it is most effective to use two ways at the same time or to combine.

When you are going to start ICO? I would like also to see your project at IcoGuide.com it is interesting to see their opinion

Hello!

The team of Tkeycoin Dao successfully passed the verification and received positive assessments:

https://icoholder.com/en/tkeycoin-tcd-21393/
https://www.trackico.io/ico/tkeycoin-dao/
https://icomarks.com/ico/tkeycoin-dao/

We, in turn, took a non-standard timeframe for the issue of assets, so that users can follow the development of the project and make a choice for themselves based on updates. ICO from may 1, 2018 - November 30, 2018

Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.

Hello!

That's right. We implement biometric digital signatures to guarantee the identity of the user signing the transaction.
Signatures will be used in Android and iOS applications.
The signature may include a fingerprint (TouchID) or a diagram of your face (FaceID).

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though. Between still going through and digesting the page bit by bit.

Hello!

Thank you very much for your opinion, we are very glad that you believe in our technology  Smiley

The core that we develop in the future can be used in any field of activity. Kernel-based developers can create thousands of technology solutions.

Take Linux, for example, in fact it was originally a kernel.
Now it's millions of decisions.

You have an incredibly site! It's so beautiful. You are real professionals. Good luck, guys!

Hello!
Thank you very much for noticing every detail of our project 
We work to meet the expectations of the community.

Good afternoon. With regards to mining, tell me, by "freezing" is meant some specific procedure? Or that's enough just not to touch the coin in my account?

Hello!
To start mining it is enough to freeze 3000 TCD. In autumn, technical documentation describing the principles of work with scientifically proving algorithms of the Protocol will be released. Perhaps the minimum rate will be reduced.

For 3000 will be a supernode with the highest rates and mining from any amount.

Why did you choose hitbtc as your first exchange?From the whole list of exchanges provided, this is the worst.And the capitalization and verification procedure is the most inconvenient if the amount is large.Please try to get to the binance first, for example.
A large and well-thought-out project should not have problems with entering a large exchange.The main thing that with documents everything was all right.

Hello!

In the main list includes Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Exmo HitBTC. We have never indicated that HitBTC will be the first Smiley
Thank you for your opinion, we will take this into account when integrating.

I am very satisfied with the project team. The project is very global, necessary and in demand. He will have a good future. Smiley

Hello!
Thank you for your trust, we are very glad that you are with us 
Follow the news of the project, there will be a lot of interesting.

If I registered a private account without specifying passport data, will I be able to buy tokens?

Hello!

Given that the platform is developed on the principles of self-government and the concepts of p2p networks,
it would be prudent to allow users and businesses to make a choice between using the platform in a completely anonymous or verified mode.

Verified users at the time of issue receive more privileges, which will be available in September-October this year.
If necessary, the administration may request data from the user for verification.

Verification counteracts the construction of a shadow economy that discredits the cryptocurrency market as a whole.

Please note that the data provided by the user remains encrypted and does not affect its anonymity.
In other words, even a verified user can work in anonymous or open mode.

Thus, the user always has the right to choose, which does not violate the forms of morality, equality and freedom of civil society.

this is a very interesting idea. But is it so new and necessary? Now there are many payment systems using a phone, and a variety of applications. how special will this be different? and in order to repay the cryptography, it is necessary for a particular seller to accept this currency. how will it look now?

Hello!

In our case, it is necessary to take into account that we are creating a new blockchain Protocol on the basis of which a new cryptocurrency will be issued.
The core that we develop in the future can be used in any field of activity. Kernel-based developers can create thousands of technology solutions.

Take Linux, for example, in fact it was originally a kernel. Now it's millions of decisions.

The main idea is to make cryptocurrency accessible to the public. To be able to come to a cafe or any store, get a phone and pay with cryptocurrency.

All the money in the world we spend or invest. Fiat currencies have inflation, do not give a sharp rise of the currency, even by 20-30% per month, which is provided by cryptocurrencies.

Suppose there is a portfolio of 3,000 TCD, which produces coins. The price rises. Storage is anonymous. And most importantly, you can spend cryptocurrency,
not exchanging in Fiat.

In order to provide such a possibility, it is necessary to develop a new cryptographic Protocol.

Each cryptocurrency (coin ) uses its own Protocol. For example, bitcoin technology has long lagged behind its associates, whom it has generated.

Imagine that the Protocol is a phone with functions.
Bitcoin - currently considered a Nokia, most altcoins have copied Nokia and created their own copy of the phone under a different name. Only a small number have been developing something of their own, but they are there and only few know about them.

We take the best from each cryptographic Protocol, adding new ideas and creating a kind of first touch phone Smiley

The main thing is to stop confusing tokens and coins.

The coin has its own Protocol,
Token-no.

Tokens are a wonderful idea, but how people use it is a discredit of the market not only ICO, but the whole world of crypto - currencies. Because if one time a person loses money on the Scam project, he will already be skeptical about bitcoin and other currencies, which is why I am introducing regulators.

To now invent a coin, you need not only to know the technical part, but still competently to provide it to the market. Since the technical Protocol will be great, but no one will know how to apply it in real life.

For example, no one is asked how the Internet works Smiley in the future, there will be a lot of tokens and coins, the most interesting thing is that having a token for example of your cafe , where most often we go, which can be paid in another cafe, which also has its own tokens.

In the future, Tkeycoin is a single secure wallet, which can contain N number of different coins and tokens that can be paid anywhere, with just one touch of the phone.

And by 2020-2021, new terminals with QR codes and NFC support will appear for transactions through the crypto currency.

The future is near. Communicating with IT monsters in the industry, blockchain will become a revolution. Even now, you can implement a blockchain into your business, which will save the N-th amount of money.

The technology that we develop can be applied in various sectors of economic activity-it is regulated within the framework of standard legislation, as it is software, through which institutions can reduce their costs by 80% and move to a new level of financial transactions or get the latest storage systems.

It is due to the technology that the company's success in the market is achieved, due to which the assets that are placed on the exchanges are growing. As in the usual business practice, the company produces the issue of shares.

In 2019, negotiations with banks will be held, it is possible to obtain a license. The license will give the right to become a payment system. It is also necessary to take into account that we are developing a payment gateway that will allow you to convert currency using a Bank or exchange. Payment is made via the app.

A new extended project documentation will be released in the fall, which will reveal all the meanings.

With all the talk of crypto replacing fiat money, do you think that it is possible at all? I know that people hate changes, I've heard my friends badmouth crypto (they don't understand crypto at all, by the way).

Hello!
The main idea is to make cryptocurrency accessible to the public.
To be able to come to a cafe or any store, get a phone and pay with cryptocurrency.

We'll forgive what we think. People are repelled by the unknown, which is difficult to understand, and is not accepted.
If you delve into the principles of networks and the Internet, most of the users now would simply not use it because of misunderstandings.

At the moment, there is no backgroundand and user interfaces that will create simplicity and ease of use.

Using the Internet, the user is also plenty of dangers: fraud, spam, phishing sites, viruses and etc., but it does not prevent to use it, even with the sanctions.

Digital technologies and blockchain can change the world for the better by creating safe and fair systems of self-government.
If these systems are developed correctly, within five years civil society will become accustomed to digital currencies and new technologies.
They will become the realities of everyday life.

Ecosystem Tkeycoin — global p2p network, which is being developed in the interests of the people. This is a new form of organization, built as an alternative to a variety of systems of socio-economic, cultural and political order. Tkeycoin DAO includes processes to achieve a variety of solutions, using which most people can manage their social and business life through a variety of Autonomous, interdependent networks.

Global governance processes through attention of many stakeholders allows us to create a solid social and economic market. The system works in the interests of people, not of third parties, as is now the case in most countries of the world.

Tkeycoin DAO is organized to help people, businesses and the public sector
to move towards collective approaches to solving social problems, through joint creation of a system of public knowledge through the network.

It is important to make a clear system for everyone with easy usability.
So that any user can use digital currencies as easily as Fiat money.

Judging by the devs' replies in this thread, I'm willing to trust them completely. I'm 100% sure my money is in good hands, y'know?
That's the only thing that matters when it comes to payment systems.

Hello!

Thank you very much for your trust and support!
Positive information motivates to work even more.

✅ BUY TKEYCOIN

You can buy Tkeycoin (TCD) only through your personal account - tkeycoin.market or tkeycoin.com

Have this on all enrollment is automatic. And pass only through the payment system.

Other sites or users offering to buy Tkeycoin (TCD) are fraudulent.

‼️ ATTENTION !
That the administration under no circumstances offers to buy Tkeycoin (TCD).

Purchase only through your personal account tkeycoin.market or through the official website - tkeycoin.com

❕ Always verify the domain name (site)

Beware!

✅ Official telegram channel administrators:

@tkeycoin_team
@brholding
@tkeycoindao

‼️ Always check username and nickname. Administration personal messages do NOT write, until You ask the question.

✅ The team and the project Tkeycoin DAO successfully passed the verification and received positive evaluations:

▪️ https://icoholder.com/en/tkeycoin-tcd-21393
▪️ https://www.trackico.io/ico/tkeycoin-dao/
▪️ https://icomarks.com/ico/tkeycoin-dao

Meet The Makers for #Tkeycoin DAO
Information about the Tkeycoin DAO team and the new jurisdiction

Innovative team of like-minded people who create useful and durable technological products ➡️ https://tkeycoin.com/ico/team/

https://medium.com/@tkeycoin/meet-the-makers-for-tkeycoin-dao-d76a494a2c88
copper member
July 19, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
Interesting project! I would like to participate and support your ICO. Do you have bounty or referral program?
Yes, we have! There is a Referral program.
Invite your partners, colleagues, friends or acquaintances, and when they will be registered on your referral link, then with each of their payment, you will receive 5% TCD.

Let's say the partner has made 10 000+15% valid bonus, you get 575 TCD.

Link available in the dashboard: https://tkeycoin.market / profile
"Referral bonus".

If there are other actions, we will publish a post on social networks.
copper member
July 19, 2018, 07:27:14 AM
I'm interested in your mobile application. How can network members share data?
All data is anonymous, and transactions are encrypted.So network members can share data over an encrypted channel within a platform.
How and where can I make payments using your platform?
Using a mobile application payments can be done online or offline at any time.
And also payment by cryptocurrency can be done anywhere in the world.
More in https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
copper member
July 19, 2018, 07:26:07 AM
You have an incredibly site! It's so beautiful. I think the mobile application will have an even better design.  And can you tell me is it 100% confidential to store money in Tkeycoin?
Of sure! You can keep millions of dollars in a business account in the Tkeycoin crypto currency. Information about transactions and account balances always will be  available only to you. Information about mobile aplication you will find in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
How does Iron Atom Technology work?
The encryption was based on an iron atom, which allows generating millions of lines of binary code every second. It will be impossible to hack a decentralized system, because the vibrations of iron atoms are chaotic every second. How technology works is clearly shown on our website https://tkeycoin.com/ico/en/
copper member
July 19, 2018, 07:18:43 AM
I'm interested in your mobile application. How can network members share data?
All data is anonymous, and transactions are encrypted.So network members can share data over an encrypted channel within a platform.
copper member
July 19, 2018, 07:16:25 AM
How to exchange Tkeycoin for another currency?
Exchange Tkeycoin for rubles, dollars or euros, as easy as in other payment systems. Use specialized online exchangers, for automatic currency exchange.
copper member
July 19, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
You have an incredibly site! It's so beautiful. I think the mobile application will have an even better design.  And can you tell me is it 100% confidential to store money in Tkeycoin?
Of sure! You can keep millions of dollars in a business account in the Tkeycoin crypto currency. Information about transactions and account balances always will be  available only to you. Information about mobile aplication you will find in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
copper member
August 03, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
where can I read more about the project? in which social networks is the project? instagram, twitter?
where can I read more about the project? in which social networks is the project? instagram, twitter?
Please, join us on social media:

https://instagram.com/tkeycoinofficial
https://t.me/tkeycoin
https://www.linkedin.com/company/tkeycoin/
https://vk.com/tkeycoin
https://twitter.com/tkeycoin
https://medium.com/@tkeycoin
https://www.reddit.com/user/tkeycoin/
https://vimeo.com/tkeycoin

And also you can reade about as on  "What the media says about us"  on our site https://tkeycoin.com/ico/en/

6 Key Advantages of Tkeycoin, a Global Leader in Blockchain Based Payment Solutions

Learn more: https://bitcoinist.com/6-key-advantages-tkeycoin-global-leader-blockchain-based-payment-solutions
copper member
August 03, 2018, 06:12:35 AM
Hello team! Just perused the information on your site.
Where and how do I receive a 15% bonus?
I think the question concerns bonuses for buying tokens
Get + 15% more cryptocurrencies when you buy tokens on ICO.
1000 USD = 1150 TCD
More about sales here: https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf

How can I get my cashback in 30%?
In the international Marketplace -Tkeycoin, will be a cashback up to 30%. Buy any goods-products,cars, real estate,pay for rent, Internet, get financial services. The list of stores is constantly expanding.
More in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

How can I exchange your tokens on crypto currency?
Through exchanger.
Provisional date when TCD be listed on the exchange is December 2018.
Tkeycoin will appear on HitBTC.
Generally we plan to launch the network and wallets in the 3rd quarter of this year.  The whole list cryptocurrency exchanges - Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX

How i can use my  professional skills for get  tokens?
Each network User Tkeycoin DAO has the ability to implement their professional skills, for which he receives the reward of
cryptocurrency TCD.
The system of interaction of community members, based on the principles of synergy, will create a solid Foundation for building a fair
economy Tkeycoin DAO for centuries  https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf (p.12)
And also you  can partisipate in Referral program

If your partners, colleagues, friends or acquaintances will be registered on your referral link, then with each of their payment, you will receive 5% TCD.

Let's say the partner has made 10 000+15% valid bonus, you get 575 TCD.

Link available in the dashboard: https://tkeycoin.market / profile
"Referral bonus".

copper member
August 03, 2018, 04:57:03 AM
1000 USD = 1150 TCD

How can I get my cashback in 30%?
In the international Marketplace -Tkeycoin, will be a cashback up to 30%. Buy any goods-products,cars, real estate,pay for rent, Internet, get financial services. The list of stores is constantly expanding.
More in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

It's great that one touch of the phone with an unlocked screen is enough for payment. And i can pay only via the Internet or offline too?
Through our mobile application you can pay anywhere and for anything, both online and offline.
copper member
July 18, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
Wonderful project! And for whose resources is the team now working? do you take money from the ICO?
Thank you! 20% of TCD from the first issue carried out by means of ICO is stored in a reserve decentralized Fund to Finance operating expenses, cover the costs of doing business and for the future expansion of the network Tkeycoin DAO.
copper member
August 03, 2018, 03:29:03 AM
What the date of and sales of coins?
ICO will ended 30th of November. More about sales: https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf
Thank you
And tell me what is the mission of the company?
The purpose of this project is to create and debug such a balanced ecosystem between cryptocurrencies and society, which is much better meets the needs and needs of its users than paper money.

Our principle is to act on the needs of the community, creating new priority opportunities for it. The wide spread of the global ecosystem of Tkeycoin DAO will provide a revolutionary impetus to the development and expansion of the cryptocurrency market as a whole. Socio-economic application protects the cryptocurrency from constant adjustments of its rate in the market, creating a constant, stable growth of the currency Tkeycoin DAO.

1000 USD = 1150 TCD
copper member
July 18, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
Given that cryptography is not a very popular payment method are you planning to raise popularity its use,  for future benefits for the project?
Based on the global analysis of the cryptocurrency market, our team has developed a truly revolutionary idea of expanding the share of cryptocurrencies in the world market by using them in various economic spheres. This is the creation of the world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency. Our concept will change the perception of the cryptocurrency industry, making them available to millions of people.
copper member
August 02, 2018, 05:02:48 PM
Why cryptocurrency will never disappear?

Every day the popularity of bitcoin and a number of other altcoins is increasing. More and more people buy virtual coins on exchanges or specialized exchangers in pursuit of wealth and financial well-being. Digital asset has become an ideal tool for quick earnings.

Read our blog: https://medium.com/@tkeycoin/why-cryptocurrency-will-never-disappear-42a5a5b08349

Do you have a Japanese version of the site?
No, there are only versions in Russian and English. But we have a Japanese version of the Whitperer. Here's https://tkeycoin.com/doc/jp/whitepaper.pdf
Thanks, I think it will help you understand the project better.

Glad to help you! If you have more questions, please contact us!
copper member
August 02, 2018, 04:52:40 PM
Do you have a Japanese version of the site?
No, there are only versions in Russian and English. But we have a Japanese version of the Whitperer. Here's https://tkeycoin.com/doc/jp/whitepaper.pdf

What the date of and sales of coins?
ICO will ended 30th of November. More about sales: https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf

For who do you think your platform can be interesting?
For averyone. Isn't it? Thats the one of the reasons, why Tkeycoin will be successful project  Grin
Thank you for believing in us!
copper member
August 02, 2018, 04:52:08 PM
For who do you think your platform can be interesting?
Solutions Tkeycoin is best for banks, business, developers and for ordinary people.
For everyone, who make payment for different purposes. More details in White Peper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
copper member
July 18, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
Wary interesting project. And how much do you need  to raise money to implement the idea? How much money you expect to raise for this project?
We aim to collect Funding Cap $ 85.00M but Target Funding $ 50.00M
Pages:
Jump to: