Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 12. (Read 77856 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:30:44 PM
Dear Scambusters team, Each investor has the opportunity to visit the company's office by prior request, identification and preliminary conversation with the company's development director.

📩 Send a letter to [email protected]
⬇ The letter should contain the following information ⬇

▪Scan passport (1 and 2 pages);
▪Contact phone number;
▪Your number in the system.

You really made us laugh! In First post you write that you believe Tkeyicoin's team and the "grandiose Tkeycoin project", and then it turns out that you represent this team !!!
To keep the legal address of the company a secret is nonsense! What is written on your business card? In the UAE for such tricks you will simply be put in jail!  In Russia this methods of business also illegal!
Dear Scambusters, I am an ordinary investor in the Tkeycoin project, not a team worker, and in general it is a curve translation from Russian into English (Google translator). I am Russian. =)
copper member
Activity: 5
July 30, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

Dear Scambusters team, Each investor has the opportunity to visit the company's office by prior request, identification and preliminary conversation with the company's development director.

Dear Scambusters, I am an ordinary investor in the Tkeycoin project, not a team worker, and in general it is a curve translation from Russian into English (Google translator). I am Russian. =)
Try emailing them.They won't answer the letter.I'm Russian too, I also invested in the project.But my mistake is that I initially did not ask about the name of the Arab holding company and other such uncomfortable questions.If I did , I would see them constantly moving away from the question.I would be wary and I would not invest.
It's true! In our team 10 peoples (4 Russians) and we developed our own methodology for identifying the scam. Each person of our team asks simple questions in his field and answers from testing team in 10 topics (or his silence) - result our testing. The forum community itself gives the answer to the conformity of the test project to the scam. While 2:0 is not in Advantage of Tkeycoin. The next question will concern the Tkeycoin team. To be continued...
Dear scamb!
Participation in the project is a personal choice for everyone. We do not force to participate in our ICO and buy our tokens. If you do not trust the project and the team - just do not participate. In due time we will publish all the information that investors are interested . Just wait for new publications in the communities. Please stop writing letters about extortion to our email.
Thanks for your understanding, Tkeycoin DAO Administration
brand new
July 29, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

▪Contact phone number;
▪Your number in the system.
brand new
July 29, 2018, 03:50:41 PM
💵 To receive a currency you need:

1. Registered legal entity:
• Accordingly, you need a living director and a founder (maybe in one person).

2. After the opening of the legal entity, you will need to open a bank account.

• After the regulator's actions in 2015-2016, banks may be wary of customers. The inspections became more thorough, the request for documents, explanations of the activities became wider. It is checked like the company itself: The legal address is whether it is a mass one, whether many firms were registered for it, whether there were firms that participated in illegal activities at this address. So an individual - the availability of loans, the presence of other legal entities, the connection of these legal entities with other legal entities. persons and the presence of conflicting actions, whether the director or the founder was involved and so on.

In addition to this, the audit is also at the level of the Federal Tax Service (taxation) at the time of registration.

Do not rush to draw conclusions, you can now say: yes, everything is simple, and a person can find a bank. And this will also be true, but we will return to this later.

3. After opening an account, one of the most difficult is to connect the payment system to receive funds for your activities.

"Why is this not easy?"

First, each payment system has a reputation, there are rules, there is a regulation, which does not include the HIGH-RISK business, these guys do not belong here.

When you open a payment system, you will still pass a lot of checks, and by that, to agree on any type of activity, you need to find legal ends and common ground.

Your reputation and your past, as well as the present, will play a big role. And of course activity.

Consider this all as an example to make it easier for you to understand.

📌 In order to accept fiat money, a group of scammers need to work hard:

▪ Find a quality front man;
Most often, they are called "drops" - this is a frontman, intended for intermediate reception of goods / bank transfers / parcels / or the person is used as a legal representative of legal entities. face, etc.

▪Register a legal entity or buy a ready-made company;

▪Open an account with a bank.

We must not forget, even if you bought a legal entity with a settlement account, have already brought your director to the bank, you have no guarantees that the bank will continue to work with you. Under the law, the bank is obliged to change the director, but you may simply be hinted that you will be blocked, if the bank does not like something - this is a big risk.

❗ Suppose, scammers found a quality Drop (a dummy director) for the N-th amount. We bought the company, opened a settlement account, connected the payment system.

In this scheme, there are several weak links: Director and bank account.

Bank account - fraudsters in fact do not carry out activities, they do not have transactions with counterparties, pay taxes, wages, etc. Yes, you can refer to what the firm is new and so on, but the firm works mostly at the reception. And with any request from the bank, scammers will have to provide certain documents, respond to their requests. In this case, money is at great risk. - This time.

Second, money must be deduced. Accordingly, scammers need to build an educated chain of cashing funds, which becomes more difficult and more difficult every year, as regulators have more power and access.

At the moment, fraudsters risk unfavorable outcome for them to obtain several articles 159 of the Criminal Code - fraud, Article 174 of the Criminal Code, legalization (laundering) of funds.

If there is a weak link in the "cash" cash chain, the money can "get stuck" on other accounts, which is extremely disadvantageous for scammers, plus working with banks even at legal activities sometimes has a risk of being blocked.

Further, since a large number of people are already involved in the scheme, a large number of hooks appear on the regulator: telephone conversations, correspondence, messengers, IP addresses, director contacts with the bank, payment systems, e-mail correspondence, and so on. Schemes for the disclosure of groups of scammers, we will not disassemble. - This can be lighted by several books Smiley

But! Someone can say that everything can be transferred to offshore and working with offshore banks and questionable payment systems. Yes, and it is possible, but in any case, contacts of people who organize and agree on the tighter purchase of legal entity can be established.

⚠ Scammers are easier to diversify risks, and most importantly their future money. It is logical that the reception in the crypto currency for scammers is the ideal way.
💡 From here follows a simple conclusion: Admission to the currency of the currency, just the indicator that speaks about the legal activities of the company.

❇ They use payment systems, and also Payeer, well, just scam!

As we told above, in order to open a payment system, you will need to perform a certain number of actions, as well as pass a number of checks, both from the bank, from regulators, and from the security service of the payment system itself.

Therefore, before drawing conclusions about the project, think carefully and recall the above facts in this publication.

We have a client-oriented approach and an understanding of the business vision. Given that our goal, to make the market understandable and accessible, it is advisable to start with the convenience of customers:

▪We officially work from 2015 with a payment system for legal entities from Yandex LLC (please do not confuse with Yandex.Money), cooperation is strictly under the contract. The system is oriented to the Russian and CIS audiences, the company pays the commission for the reception, and not the users.

▪With regard to Payeer. It is important to remember, and most importantly to understand that there are 2 types of accounts: User and Business.

User is an individual. The user can either go through the verification process or work in anonymous mode. But, depending on his choice (verification or anonymity), he has a number of limitations and there can be no question of any payment gateway (merchant).

The average user does not have an automatic receipt of funds, as we are used to seeing in online stores. We will not deny, let alone argue that when using a regular account to receive money, there are risks. But this is a normal USER, not a business account.

It turns out that to automatically receive and configure payments, you need to undergo verification of a legal entity. Pass a number of checks, provide documents. And this you already have the 4th test, if you count (Tax, Bank, 1st payment system, and now Payeer).

✔ In our case, we have a Business account that has been working successfully since 2016. All documents are confirmed, all checks are completed. When you connect a new activity, you undergo an additional check, which we did again for the 5th time. "Here is the quote of the answer to such a question.
brand new
July 29, 2018, 01:59:05 PM
Hi, I'm very happy, I was lucky to learn and get acquainted with this grandiose Tkeycoin project, which will change everything in this world for the better. The whole team wants to achieve everything conceived and pay less attention to the negative comments of envious people and competitors. And those who are trying to discredit this project, I can say one thing that you will not succeed, and the Tkeycoin team will reach its full height !!!
Dear SILA!
We do not discredit the Tkeycoin project, but we just want to objectively determine whether this is a scam. We ask technical questions: "Why does the Tkeycoin team consider its network decentralized if all transactions are formed from a single center, which significantly slows down the network and is very vulnerable to hacker attacks?"
We ask legal questions: "What are the legal addresses of Tkeycoin?"
We do not get replies from the Tkeycoin team.
Maybe you know the answer to the question, why a team Tkeycoin that collects millions of dollars in cash for an not working project, hides from everyone and makes no reports for using already collected cash?
Yours sincerely,
Scambusters Team

Dear Scambusters Team, I think the Tkeycoin team will soon answer all the questions, as you know, that in the 3rd quarter of 2018 the beta version starts and the team sent all the forces to the project. I guess the Tkeycoin team wants to surprise us all, and so does not disclose all the cards. I personally trust the project. IMHO
Activity: 10
July 29, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

Dear Scambusters Team, I think the Tkeycoin team will soon answer all the questions, as you know, that in the 3rd quarter of 2018 the beta version starts and the team sent all the forces to the project. I guess the Tkeycoin team wants to surprise us all, and so does not disclose all the cards. I personally trust the project. IMHO
Dear SILA
We also very much hope that Tkeycoin team will answer at least a question about their legal address. This question is asked not only by us, but also by many participants of this forum. The answer to it takes 1 minute. And without this answer it may be that Tkeycoin team in the 3rd quarter will collect all the money and run away. Do you have any guarantees that this will not happen? Do you know what they are doing now with 30 million dollars already collected with team?
July 29, 2018, 03:08:44 PM
Dear SILA
Do you always give very big money to people you do not know anything about?
July 29, 2018, 07:37:01 AM
Hi, I'm very happy, I was lucky to learn and get acquainted with this grandiose Tkeycoin project, which will change everything in this world for the better. The whole team wants to achieve everything conceived and pay less attention to the negative comments of envious people and competitors. And those who are trying to discredit this project, I can say one thing that you will not succeed, and the Tkeycoin team will reach its full height !!!
Dear SILA!
We do not discredit the Tkeycoin project, but we just want to objectively determine whether this is a scam. We ask technical questions: "Why does the Tkeycoin team consider its network decentralized if all transactions are formed from a single center, which significantly slows down the network and is very vulnerable to hacker attacks?"
We ask legal questions: "What are the legal addresses of Tkeycoin?"
We do not get replies from the Tkeycoin team.
Maybe you know the answer to the question, why a team Tkeycoin that collects millions of dollars in cash for an not working project, hides from everyone and makes no reports for using already collected cash?
Yours sincerely,
Scambusters Team
brand new
July 29, 2018, 04:57:48 AM
copper member
July 27, 2018, 04:28:34 AM
If you expect a huge popularity for the platform, you sould be prepeard to that situation if at the same time many people want to conduct a transaction .. Do you have something for this case?
The protocol will be able to process up above 500,000 transactions per second, due to the use of a highly developed chain trace mechanism in its work. It is expected that this will allow expanded the scope of application and allow the use of crypto-currencies in the banking and financial spheres.
Well, it's cool that you predicted it. I became more and more confident in the professionalism of the Tkeycoin DAO team.
We work hard for the bests results! Thanks for your constructive question.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 11:36:57 AM
what about the anonymity of transactions? in my business it is necessary. If I use your platform, will I have this option?
Yes. Of course. To ensure security and to hide transactions from third parties, in the purse user will be able to choose the type of transaction (Anonymous or Public).You can change the settings in your personal account.
Okay. Do you have some instructions for the case of loss the device on which was logged into your application? This is important.
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, you can immediately cancel your device without blocking your wallet.
You can still make payments using other devices.Create for yourself any number of accounts for greater security.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 11:34:33 AM
I want to have complete control over my actions in your program. Will I have it or someone from outside can interfere in my busines?
All users have full control over their payments, money transfers and the exchange of crypto currency. And also you will have reports and detailed statistics on payments, calculations, exchange of crypto-currencies and much more for solving any financial problems.

Can you specify what the statistics you mentioned above, please?
I mean you can get a full picture of your expenses made through the payment service, without any effort. We believe that in the future more people will make more payments from a mobile phone, which means that there will be more and more practical benefits from such statistics.
Very likely you are right, time will tell. Thanks for the answer.
Your welcome. And thank you for your interest in our project. If there are more questions, please contact us. https://tkeycoin.com/ico/ru/
copper member
July 26, 2018, 11:03:47 AM
If you expect a huge popularity for the platform, you sould be prepeard to that situation if at the same time many people want to conduct a transaction .. Do you have something for this case?
The protocol will be able to process up above 500,000 transactions per second, due to the use of a highly developed chain trace mechanism in its work. It is expected that this will allow expanded the scope of application and allow the use of crypto-currencies in the banking and financial spheres.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 11:01:24 AM
Why are you ignoring my question about Arab investors?What holding company (name) invested in your project?It matters!
Dear ilonxx! Did you contact the administration via email?
copper member
July 26, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
I want to have complete control over my actions in your program. Will I have it or someone from outside can interfere in my busines?
All users have full control over their payments, money transfers and the exchange of crypto currency. And also you will have reports and detailed statistics on payments, calculations, exchange of crypto-currencies and much more for solving any financial problems.

Can you specify what the statistics you mentioned above, please?
I mean you can get a full picture of your expenses made through the payment service, without any effort. We believe that in the future more people will make more payments from a mobile phone, which means that there will be more and more practical benefits from such statistics.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 10:48:11 AM
The decentralized platform uses stable quantum digital signatures and anonymity networks, so there is no third-party blocking and management, which helps secure good. Tkeycoin is a good, noteworthy platform
Thank You! We are pleased you like our project.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 10:31:43 AM
copper member
July 26, 2018, 09:09:54 AM
How is large that sums can I store in my wallet tkeycoin? And is there a restriction in accepting payments from my clients?
You can accept large payments from customers without restrictions. And also store millions of dollars on a business account in the Tkeycoin crypto currency. Information about transactions and account balances is available only to you.
copper member
July 25, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
Hello! Please explain to me why your website for users is filled with a lot of diverse information, and the website for developers is almost empty. I am interested in DAPP and smart contracts, and while you offer to just buy a token)
Because now the project is at the stage of crowdsale. DApps and smart contracts will be available after the development is completed.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
What protection do you offer for assets, personal data and transactions? Can I be sure of the reliability of your platform?
Of sure! Certainly! On our platform you will be in safe hands! After all, the decentralized platform Tkeycoin DAO uses quantum-stable digital signatures and anonymous networks, thanks to which there are no blockages from third parties and regulators. All assets are protected from hacking, and transactions are encrypted by the Iron Atom Technology encryption system with the digital signature RSA-2048, in conjunction with elliptical curves Curve25519, recognized by the US National Security Agency.
And what kind of encryption system is this? I hear it for the first time!

This encryption system is called Iron Atom Technology
The encryption was based on an iron atom, which allows generating millions of lines of binary code every second, creating a secure network. The system identifies the vibrations of atoms and translates them into random numbers and letters. Thanks to quantum entropy, it will be impossible to hack a decentralized system, because the vibrations of iron atoms are chaotic every second.

Very interesting! I've never really heard anything about it. I want to learn this topic. Thanks for the quick response.
Pages:
Jump to: