Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 2167 times)

copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
a project that is a good thing because gamers can get paid through the project GamerToken based blockchain and gamers could sell him an expensive price

Thanks for your support, galaq! We are trying to ensure that gamers are rewarded beyond just having fun for their time in-game. By having GamerToken integrated games, the players will find themselves with unique, rare items that they can trade and share on our Marketplace. As with (almost) all things that are limited edition, the prestige and value will go up, meaning players will finally be in possession of something really valuable. Having things like esports memorabilia really brings a whole new spectrum of true item-ownership to the user. Finally it can be verified on the blockchain and these items will be completely one-of-a-kind, exactly like real life artworks that are signed by Picasso himself.

In update news, we have made some changes to our website, including adding a new events section! Now you can see where we will be next and where we have been recently, so come and check it out and let us know what you think!

Speaking of where we will be, up next on our Asia Roadshow is the Beyond Blocks conference in Seoul, South Korea, a sold out event attracting some huge names in the blockchain world, with over 2000+ attendees and 50+ speakers.

The coming weeks are shaping up to be some of the biggest we've had since the project began and we will be able to share the news very soon! Stay tuned!

The GamerToken Team
copper member
July 12, 2018, 05:15:00 AM
This looks so good and your goals are realistic, and the fact that you guys are partnering up with Gamigo and Fiesta online which was a good classic is a sign of good faith. I wish I could try out the demo myself but sadly I don't have any windows system available. Hopefully, I could be able to be more hands on with this in the future and try it out myself!

Hey destress!

Thanks for the kind words Smiley We are really happy with our progress so far, especially considering the potential scope of the project. There's a lot of work to be done, but we are moving ahead nicely and I think that is being reflected in the Demos we have available. Even though you can't test them out, GamerToken will be able to be integrated into mobile games, so if you have a phone handy in the future, you'll still be able to reap the benefits of what we will deliver. Cool You can also check out our Marketplace Demo, which works on mobile!

Gamigo is a really great partner for us, they have an awesome portfolio of games and Fiesta Online still gets a lot of play time for us here in the office, but there is plenty more in the pipeline that we haven't been allowed to announce just yet, so make sure to stay tuned. Big things are just around the corner.  Cheesy

Thanks again!

copper member
July 11, 2018, 05:19:27 AM
the project is profitable for gamers, gamers can play games and can get the results of the project GamerToken, this is going to be a motivation for gamers

With so much free time spent playing games, it makes sense to be rewarded for it! But the motivation won't just be for gamers. Developers and publishers are set to benefit as well, with a wider integrated ecosystem meaning more gamers playing their games and involving themselves in the histories of developers creations. We're just at the beginning and there's plenty more to climb of the GamerToken mountain  Cheesy
copper member
July 10, 2018, 07:39:47 AM
This is great for gamers, I think this is good news for them.
this is a significant advance that gamers will experience in the future.

Hey jan!

Thanks for the kind words and support. In the last few weeks there's been a tonne of development going on behind the scenes and we're definitely starting to ramp up with our progress and our workload. We still have our Marketplace Demo and MMO Blockchain Beta up for testing, so feel free to come and give it a try, and definitely let us know what you think in our Telegram group.

Much more to come soon!  Cool
copper member
July 06, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

As part of our Asia Roadshow, we've been hanging out with the Token Foundry and the teams from Weeve, Colendi, ARA and Civil, presenting at blockchain meetups in Tokyo before we head to Hong Kong for the Rise Conference. After that we will be making our way to Seoul, Korea for the Beyond Blocks Summit before making our way back home. It's been a fruitful trip so far and we've had the chance to trade ideas with other blockchain innovators that are pushing the boundaries in their respective fields.

These journeys are important for us to spread the word of GamerToken to new regions and grow our community to the far reaches of the world. Given that the project is going to be used by everyone, it's important to gather feedback from different markets and user bases, ensuring that we remain on track to provide the ecosystem that gamers, developers and publishers from all around the globe are looking forward to.

We've got some big updates just around the corner and will be posting about them on our social media channels, all of which are accessible from our website!
copper member
July 03, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
Even more updates!

GamerToken is headed to Asia! Our team is joining up with Token Foundry and ConsenSys and travelling east to a multitude of gaming and blockchain conferences happening in Singapore, Korea, Japan and Hong Kong, giving us a chance to network with some industry giants, and to establish ourselves in the biggest gaming communities in the world. For a list of our upcoming events in July, we have a great rundown in our GamerToken in Asia Medium blog. If you’re attending, feel free to come by, say hi and chat GamerToken!

But it’s not just abroad where we are on a roll. The team has been working tirelessly to deploy a revamped wallet signup page for the Marketplace Demo, giving new users a more intuitive and informative experience when they come to test our product. Feel free to let us know here if you have any feedback.

We’ve also been hard at work on new developments and will be speaking more about them in the coming weeks. That’s all we’ve got to share for now!

The GamerToken Team.
copper member
June 29, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

Hey everyone!

Wondering how GamerToken makes your unique items verifiably scarce, secure and authentic? Blockchain Central's latest video gives a great rundown on how this is all possible using blockchain technology!

We've also been hard at work on introducing new features to the community and will hopefully be ready to show them in all their glory next week! Rest assured, we are working super hard to ensure that everything rolls out smoothly. Any questions and queries, please let us know here, or you can head over to our Telegram where our admins are always ready to help!

The GamerToken Team.
copper member
June 20, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

Hello GamerToken fans!

We have made some recent changes to our website and now have translations available of both the website and our White Paper into Mandarin, Korean and Japanese!

This is a long-awaited update that we’ve been really excited to announce, as it gives our fans from around the world a chance to learn about what we’re achieving here at GamerToken.

We have a few updates around the corner, as well a breakdown of how our Rental system will work as a transaction between our users, so stay tuned for more information coming soon!

copper member
June 08, 2018, 09:32:24 AM
More updates!!!

We have deployed a few more changes to our Marketplace Demo:

- You can search now for item names on the Marketplace
- Default Gas fee offers are being shown in the market place to make it more transparent
- Initial BUY button has been changed to "Details" which will lead to a pop-up detailing the transaction details before confirming your purchase

You can see the changes here: https://gamertoken.io/#gamertoken-prototypes

We have also published our latest Medium blog , and are proud to introduce Andrey "reynad" Yanyuk, David Garpenståhl and Ed Chang to our Advisory board. They bring with them a tonne of knowledge and we look forward to working with them on GamerToken.

Finally, we have some big developments that will be announced really soon, and we are almost ready to spill the beans, but you'll have to wait a little bit longer!  Grin

If you are after the latest updates, come join us in our Telegram, where our Admins are happy to help with any questions you might have regarding the project.

Have a great weekend everyone!
copper member
June 06, 2018, 08:04:45 AM
Awesome job guys! The marketplace runs smooth and looks great. Excited to hear about new game integrations and partnerships.

Thanks! It's been a huge effort from our team and we're really happy with the results. But we won't stop there!  

As for future partnerships... Trust us, we are just as excited to announce them.  Cool
copper member
June 05, 2018, 12:15:24 PM
Another week, another update!

We have just released a new version of our Marketplace Demo with some changes as requested by the community, as well as some Quality-of-Life updates, and they are live right now so come and give them a try!

Here are the latest changes:

Inventory page:
- Users can now scroll through the inventory pages, allowing those with large inventories to see all their assets
- Selected items are now highlighted
- Items on the Marketplace are marked with an icon
- Users can filter their items by those currently for sale or not for sale
- More details for items which are currently on the Marketplace
- Users can now filter items by your chosen game
- Game logos and names have been added to the item overview boxes

So with these changes in place, we need you to come along and test them! The feedback we receive from our community is essential in helping us grow and to focus on the issues that may not arise during internal testing. The best place to let us know suggestions you think would be a great fit, features you would like to see added to GamerToken or any problems you may have, is in our active Telegram group here. Come on by and say hi, we are always on hand to chat GamerToken, gaming, blockchain, food, cats… anything!
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
in BTC we trust
January 09, 2019, 03:51:44 AM
Your concept is very interesting and we are happy to follow the innovative opportunities for the dApps communities
Looking to apply advanced marketing strategies as well

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 07, 2018, 01:07:29 AM
of course I will open this github and will study it well, hopefully I can give something new and cool in the future, congratulations and continue to work.

Thanks for taking the time to look at our GitHub! We are working to be completely transparent as we grow our technology, so giving you the ability to inspect our code is something we are really proud to provide.

We recently hosted a webinar that gave an awesome overview of the project, as well as gave insights into the GTX Token Sale registration process. Click on the picture above to watch a recording of it!

So check it out, leave a comment and if you have any more questions, feel free to drop by the Telegram and you can ask the admins who are always on hand to help  Cheesy

The GamerToken Team
Very good, I like the concept that you have given, I hope this project will attract many investors and of course will make big changes for the future, happy fighting.
Activity: 45
September 29, 2018, 08:44:12 AM
Hi all, I'm novice there but heard  a lot of about "Bounty", who could explain me what is it in detail?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 18, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
of course I will open this github and will study it well, hopefully I can give something new and cool in the future, congratulations and continue to work.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
Very nice update dev is communicating with community and post updates. This project will be very successful in future and it will get succeed to provide interesting platform.
Activity: 68
July 25, 2018, 06:08:43 PM
It's a great idea, doing your favorite thing when playing your favorite video games, and at a time when you can make money, I have always supported such ideas and I will support you, I wish you good luck in the future.
July 25, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
Really Huh?? i wasting my time to play in beta and "receive test tokens", and "stay be aware ..." "tokens are remove after some time..." if a working hard on to make test happens, what benefits i have in future Huh  Angry  it´s a joke Huh.... (My spend time it´s Money)  Another thing is  plataform dont have invite friends to beta to earn with references invites ... and is to bored to play alone... a tried see another players ingame,  to join to a guild our to make a new friend list.. but cannot see anybody, and play alone for all the time ... Game Token deserves alot of corrections to all this things, and need explain how real benefit to wasting your time playing... and whats happens after test finish...Huh? a lost all my tokens and start again, buy token Huh no, no this is really a joke...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
the theme of the game project is really unique, hopefully with hard work can be solved well and get good results too, a good job fighting and spirit for tea and dev, i belive you can do it.
Activity: 68
July 17, 2018, 04:50:48 PM
Every day I spend a lot of time sitting at the computer playing the game, but now thanks to you this time will not be wasted, thank you for such a brilliant idea, I hope that you will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: