Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 15. (Read 13027 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
June 05, 2018, 12:07:57 AM
almost $ 4 million raised so far,not a bad result :)still enough time for a soft cap and more.... Smiley

Payera will reach soft cap without a problem that's for sure. I'm still wondering how much they will get but I think around 14 million until the end of ICO. This will be a great success if I'm correct. I see this great potential and that is why I invested in pre-sale.
in today's conditions, it would be a good result ;)but let's see, there's still plenty of time....
Activity: 122
Merit: 7
May 23, 2018, 11:16:44 AM
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

We have the best community for sure!

Join our Telegram Group here:
https://t.me/payera

Check our Website here:
https://payera.io/
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
June 03, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

At the moment, tokens have already been sold for $ 4102625 USD! That's very good! The project has a great future!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 12:42:50 AM
Very nice idea concept really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
June 01, 2018, 06:39:25 AM
almost $ 4 million raised so far,not a bad result :)still enough time for a soft cap and more.... Smiley

Payera will reach soft cap without a problem that's for sure. I'm still wondering how much they will get but I think around 14 million until the end of ICO. This will be a great success if I'm correct. I see this great potential and that is why I invested in pre-sale.
May 22, 2018, 05:57:26 PM
I like your project so far, and the campaign manager is very active thats also good too. What i liked most is the zero exchange fees feature. Hopefully you will reach that hard cap 60 mil Usd.
The project deserves attention! Bounty manager a special thank you, everything quickly finds and gives up-to-date information! The project has a great future!
we appreciate that a lot.
we always do our best and try to work as fast as possible.
Thank you for your great words.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
May 31, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

legendary
May 30, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
Payera will be like Paypal, eBay and Amazon in one place with very low fees. How can somebody not like this idea? if this service will be running smoothly when implemented then I see bright future for Payera. When users will be happy there will be a constant flow of new members which equals more free advertising, transactions and finally revenue.

The only concern I have is a very young team with not much-proved experience in this field. I don't see any spectacular projects in which core members were involved before any other special achievements. I like when in the team is one or more known people from the Blockchain industry. The young team has a potential too but is harder to market such a project, I think.
May 21, 2018, 11:34:47 AM
I like your project so far, and the campaign manager is very active thats also good too. What i liked most is the zero exchange fees feature. Hopefully you will reach that hard cap 60 mil Usd.
An excellent payment system will be launched at the heart of Payera
In a week and a half the project will show what its social activity in the community is.
thank you guys for your support and your feedback!
we appreciate that a lot.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
PAYERA is going to be a platform that connects many different people in a simple way and enables a secure and fast handling of transactions.
This diagram illustrates how PAYERA is going to work.
Activity: 686
May 30, 2018, 05:54:38 AM
I read about PAYERA and realized that this project has great advantages compared to its predecessors, for example, very small commissions or even their absence. The team is working hard, constantly some updates, large pool for supporters. So, I think that there will be quite a lot of people who want to participate in ICO.
Activity: 490
May 29, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
The winners of our contest are:
1. IPhoneX: Edmar L Evangelista
2. IPad 2018: @ofeliaadriano56
3. Ledger: @stylehousephotos

Every of our lucky winners get additional Payera Merchandise!!!
eh, and I so wanted to win the iPhone) We are waiting for more competitions from the team! And good luck on Pre-Sale!
May 20, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
The concept is very new on crypto market, also the seller and buyer protection is really useful. Zero fee for exchanges and buyer seems interesting. I see Payera token will be able to compete with other payment methods.
thank you very much!
we appreciate that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
May 28, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
a very good project and has a high score: https://icomarks.com/ico/payera . The telegram group also has a very large community of over 50,000 members joining it. Good luck
May 20, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
Hello. Your project looks very impressive. As I understand from the white paper for development you need $ 60 million. Is it a hardcap? If so, how much is the softcap of the project? I can not find this information.
Yes,
60Mio. USD HardCap
8Mio. USD SoftCap
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 28, 2018, 02:22:16 PM
The concept is very new on crypto market, also the seller and buyer protection is really useful. Zero fee for exchanges and buyer seems interesting. I see Payera token will be able to compete with other payment methods.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 01:02:40 PM
I am very interested in the coin but as of today NO EMAILs are send out!
I tried registering a new account, but there isn't even a registration mail sent out altough you get the account. I noticed this when I couldn't log into my account and wanted to reset the password, but got no email to do that. So I double and triple checked by registering a new account and asking for an offer on it. No Email at all.

So, what is the matter? I want to invest and got an offer two days ago, which I now want to cash in by transmitting to the given wallets of payera, but am deeply concerned.
legendary
May 27, 2018, 08:45:58 PM
I like how Payera team interacts with the community on all social media channels. I hope that after ICO this will not change and you will update us with this same frequency. We are very early and updates are the only confirmation that everything is correct and as scheduled. Transparency is the key to successful marketing.
May 18, 2018, 02:06:00 PM
Very interesting and realistic project. Good luck!
Thank you very much!
Pages:
Jump to: