Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 10. (Read 13027 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 7
June 18, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
quote :"As you know our team was in London on a big Blockchain Event. We found new partners there which helped us to realise the Produkt with fewer capital so we decided to set new levels and prices for the token sale. To give investors a chance to get the tokens for 0.01$ at the preICO it ends at 20. June now. All customers which bought tokens already will gain more tokens due to the new calculation.

I think it will be a big surprise for everyone. 👆🏼

Thank you all!"     a good decision from the team, with the current downtrend

congratulations team soft cap is raised Cheesy
oops ,again changing the terms of the ICO? Huh

There was no announcement about this. What is Payera team? We already congratulated you soft cap fulfillment and you change the ICO rules without letting us know? I know for sure that I don't hear anything about this because I follow you closely, invested in your ICO and participating almost in all bounty campaigns so I share, like and comment almost all your social media. There was an important update like you call it but long after you changed the cap.
Guys please be patient with us. We are working very hard and got no time out.
We change no rules, we just try to do best for our investors.
Please check them updates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 05:14:03 AM
One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto. What currency will be used to store the funds raised?
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
July 02, 2018, 03:57:23 PM
Dear Bounty Hunters!

Our Bounty Program ends 2nd July 2018.

For all those who participated in our Signature and Telegram Name and Logo Campaign
please keep your Signature Name and Logo in your profiles until the calculations are over.
We will post an announcement when the calculation is over.

Thank you very much for your support!

I hope that in this last few days you will reach the hard cap!!!

It will be good to see a summary from bounty campaign. How many participants, etc. I hope that in this bad market conditions people will further invest in ICO's. I think we are in the last days of this massive correction and from now we will see much more green days on the market. Bitcoin will never die and when BTC rise everything follows.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 07:29:38 AM
Ok, bounty program ends, but ICO still ongoing, so I hope, that soft cap will be reached even on this weak market, after all, there is very little to collect. Good luck, Payera  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
July 02, 2018, 04:36:41 AM
MAIN-ICO-SALE is only going on for the next 16 days!

PAYERA - NEW ERA OF THE CRYPTO WORLD

July 01, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
When I look at Payera products, team, bounty campaign, marketing I still don't get why there is no hard cap achieved. Such an ICO a year ago when we were in the bull run, will be funded in few days. I think the market conditions are the only reason why such good projects like Payers are struggling to be funded to the soft cap.

Another factor to reconsider is the usage of ethereum network. Why ETH?
There are so many new better, faster and cheaper solutions. Why not use some blockchain from 4th gen? I think ETH is old and is possible that in few years other infrastructure projects will take his place.

This is a constant battlefield and you have to choose the winner from start. I hope that there will be the possibility to move Payera to a different network if needed.
Cheesy I do not think that today ETH has at least some competitor,everything else is just a joke

I wish you are right and in the near future, we will see Payera at 3rd or 4th place on CMC. Why not everything is possible, welcome in the crypto world. If you have a dream then go for it and dream big. There is nothing that can stop Payera. This kind of thinking is needed in this industry.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 10:54:25 PM
It looks like there's still plenty of time to be able to get satisfactory results and I am convinced that this project will work to achieve the planned target.

PAYERA is based on the concept of the most successful and best-known e-commerce company in Asia, but much easier to handle. Combined with SHOP- & CARDERA, we offer multifunctional solutions that are not in the crypto market yet.

Payera offers simple and secure Multifunctional solutions.
one of multifunctional for buyer. Buyer is protected against criminals, because we offer full consumer protection for all transactions made through PAYERA
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 10:12:03 PM
It looks like there's still plenty of time to be able to get satisfactory results and I am convinced that this project will work to achieve the planned target.

PAYERA is based on the concept of the most successful and best-known e-commerce company in Asia, but much easier to handle. Combined with SHOP- & CARDERA, we offer multifunctional solutions that are not in the crypto market yet.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
June 30, 2018, 02:02:50 PM
I don't understand why OP or Payera team does nothing with spam in this thread. Every second post is a spam from newly created accounts. Op should report this post for deleting to keep this topic clean and high quality. If he is not then he doesn't care or this is a bad bumping service used for this thread and this is not allowed. An experienced investor will run away when he sees ANN thread like this. Believe me. Better to have fewer pages with quality content than many with only spam. Bumping doesn't work anymore if it isn't natural because there is too many posts and members on BTT. In 15 minutes your thread is on the 10th page. Just my 2 satoshis.

I agree with you Crypto Mania that this thread is flooded with spam. I have reported few last ones but this should be OP job to keep this thread clean. Such spammy posts add nothing to the discussion only scare potential investors off.
June 29, 2018, 05:06:16 AM
Check out this medium post about PAYERA!

https://medium.com/@gilbertgarcia_83140/payera-the-future-of-payment-system-unraveled-f41781605f0c

MAIN-ICO-SALE is only going on for the next 19 days!
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 11:46:29 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
June 28, 2018, 02:21:47 PM
Asking this again. What will happen when Payera didn't reach the softcap? Will the ICO be terminated and issue a refund? Just asking because i'm curious. But i do wish it hit it's soft cap during the main ico. Thanks!
June 27, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

MAIN-ICO-SALE is only going on for the next 21 days!
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
Hello is there someone from the Payera team that can contact me for a promotional opportunity on twitter? 👍
June 26, 2018, 01:14:35 PM
Now , we are in pre ico , and pre ico price is 0.01usd , but when i transfer ltc,eth,btc, im seeing 0.035 usd 1x pera why ?
"❗️❗️❗️Important Update❗️❗️❗️
Dear community,
first of all we thank you for your commitment. With your support we were able to achieve a sufficient amount in the pre-sale phases. 💪😍👍

Some very pleasant updates have been decided in the process of the pre-sale regarding the token price and the selling time.

As mentioned in the FAQs on our website www.PAYERA.io, we have used the pre-sale phases for internal statistics. This made it possible for us to take a number of important decisions that will be of great benefit to the PAYERA project and all investors. 🎉

The primary factor for the decision is that at the International Blockchain Event in London our team brought in new offers which make it possible to realise the project faster and cheaper. 
The second factor for the decision is the currently highly volatile market situation of the crypto currencies. ⚠️
Since the majority of the team comes from the crypto scene and receives an enormous amount of input, we recalculated the token price based on the available knowledge and came to the following results:

ICO Price:                $ 0.02 USD
Softcap:                   $ 5 million USD
Hardcap:                 $ 21 million USD

Our ICO is live!
Don't miss the chance to get yourself some PERA-Tokens! 💰💰💰

❗️❗️IMPORTANT ❗️❗️
All investors who bought PERA Tokens at the old price will of course be credited with the differential amount.
We appreciate your MASSIVE support! ❤️
TEAM PAYERA"

quote from the telegram channel,you can get more information there https://t.me/payera
June 25, 2018, 08:50:29 PM
I don't understand why OP or Payera team does nothing with spam in this thread. Every second post is a spam from newly created accounts. Op should report this post for deleting to keep this topic clean and high quality. If he is not then he doesn't care or this is a bad bumping service used for this thread and this is not allowed. An experienced investor will run away when he sees ANN thread like this. Believe me. Better to have fewer pages with quality content than many with only spam. Bumping doesn't work anymore if it isn't natural because there is too many posts and members on BTT. In 15 minutes your thread is on the 10th page. Just my 2 satoshis.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
Payera is very interesting project, but it is a pity that the sof cap is not 4 million dollars, as in today's weak market will not just collect even wellknown 5 million dollars.
June 25, 2018, 01:19:58 AM
ICO Price:  $ 0.02 USD
Softcap:    $ 5 million USD
Hardcap:   $ 21 million USD
ICO ends:   23 days left
Raised so far: $ 4256380 USD

Don't miss the chance to get yourself some PERA-Tokens!  Smiley
June 24, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
When I look at Payera products, team, bounty campaign, marketing I still don't get why there is no hard cap achieved. Such an ICO a year ago when we were in the bull run, will be funded in few days. I think the market conditions are the only reason why such good projects like Payers are struggling to be funded to the soft cap.

Another factor to reconsider is the usage of ethereum network. Why ETH?
There are so many new better, faster and cheaper solutions. Why not use some blockchain from 4th gen? I think ETH is old and is possible that in few years other infrastructure projects will take his place.

This is a constant battlefield and you have to choose the winner from start. I hope that there will be the possibility to move Payera to a different network if needed.
Cheesy I do not think that today ETH has at least some competitor,everything else is just a joke
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 07:46:48 PM
'm Martin hacks I can help you make your ICO a reality. I post ICO review of analyze project,white paper, advisory board, website creation  road show, pitch presentation, ICO promotion,digital marketing and management. Pm me if me for more info on my services
Pages:
Jump to: