Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 24. (Read 83341 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 06, 2014, 07:59:10 PM
OP you got me all excited and signed up and everything. But no. Sorry.  Undecided
I rarely use this word because its so damn cliche'....FAIL
The only one failing is you.

Nope. I am winning. winning. winning. winning. winning.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
January 06, 2014, 07:58:55 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 06, 2014, 07:58:29 PM
Windows Wallet?
10 minutes after launch.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
January 06, 2014, 07:57:53 PM
Windows Wallet?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 06, 2014, 07:56:43 PM
links to source and linux binaries added, encrypted for now, password on release

Encrypted source and binaries for linux pre compiled

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hwhmdnthmf9p6c5/linux64d060114.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ivupvln77uvln0/nsource060114.zip
January 06, 2014, 07:56:36 PM
Uploaded media file,s !

hm, it looks like its gonna be SOURCES and LINUX wallet, no windows qt))
Activity: 126
January 06, 2014, 07:56:15 PM
OP you got me all excited and signed up and everything. But no. Sorry.  Undecided
The only one failing is you.
Activity: 95
January 06, 2014, 07:55:46 PM
Activity: 434
January 06, 2014, 07:54:42 PM

- Update -

About the bonus for CPU miners:

- Its bonus for low KH miners, under 100 Kh. and this value is experimental, since its something new.
- People with more then 100Kh TOTAL power dont apply to this bonus.
- Dont try abuse this bonus, its for low KH miners, not you all trying to exploit it.

So the extra coins are for miner accounts with less than 100kh/s TOTAL amount, all of his workers sumed. Not per worker. Right?

...you do it with different accounts, not different workers..., undetecteable routed trough different ips if necessary :-)

.. I suppose you're behind like 7 proxies Cheesy
How many people know and are willing to do that?

Looking at the  OP, premine is for:

paying 296735 meme,s at bitcointalk (1 million nyan)
paying 296735 meme,s at twitter (1 million nyan)
paying 296735 meme,s at Facebook (1 million nyan)

3.37 NYAN per meme for a total of 1 million meme,s

Video,s !

1 meme,s
1 million nyan max

2 information / help
1 million nyan

3 promotion !
1 million nyan

10-50 coins per video ( 100-250 for weekly winners ) up to a max of 1 million per category !
( extra bonuses for super high quality video,s )

4 million
for phone aps website,s game,s phone and so on  ( payed depending on difficulty of created item )

600000 coins per week for give away over 25 weeks ( trough the form of challenge / games )
* IA drawing story,s games challenges and so on !

66666 coins to pools for cpu+ pools  ( depending on the amount of cpu miners )

they are talking about spending the premine in 6 months  or so, so 11111coins per month for cpu pools or 370coins per day. Not too much to steal doing that.

The premine is to pay a community to build itself into a funny community supporting a meme coin during months.

Im not behind 7 proxies we have 2014, have to be 5678634876 proxies to be safe :-)
Ever heard of services like hidemyass.com ? Its easier than you think.
But anyway, you may be right about the bounties and giveaways - if they ever happen - and if they dont hit Devs Mum, Father and Friends all first....
January 06, 2014, 07:53:25 PM
Uploaded media file,s !
p4n
Activity: 167
January 06, 2014, 07:50:22 PM

- Update -

- Its bonus for low KH miners, under 100 Kh. and this value is experimental, since its something new.
- Dont try abuse this bonus, its for low KH miners, not you all trying to exploit it.

So the extra coins are for miner accounts with less than 100kh/s TOTAL amount, all of his workers sumed. Not per worker. Right?

...you do it with different accounts, not different workers..., undetecteable routed trough different ips if necessary :-)

.. I suppose you're behind like 7 proxies Cheesy
How many people know and are willing to do that?

Looking at the  OP, premine is for:

paying 296735 meme,s at bitcointalk (1 million nyan)
paying 296735 meme,s at twitter (1 million nyan)
paying 296735 meme,s at Facebook (1 million nyan)

3.37 NYAN per meme for a total of 1 million meme,s

Video,s !

1 meme,s
1 million nyan max

2 information / help
1 million nyan

3 promotion !
1 million nyan

10-50 coins per video ( 100-250 for weekly winners ) up to a max of 1 million per category !
( extra bonuses for super high quality video,s )

4 million
for phone aps website,s game,s phone and so on  ( payed depending on difficulty of created item )

600000 coins per week for give away over 25 weeks ( trough the form of challenge / games )
* IA drawing story,s games challenges and so on !

66666 coins to pools for cpu+ pools  ( depending on the amount of cpu miners )

they are talking about spending the premine in 6 months  or so, so 11111coins per month for cpu pools or 370coins per day. Not too much to steal doing that.

The premine is to pay a community to build itself into a funny community supporting a meme coin during months.
Activity: 97
January 06, 2014, 07:49:55 PM
Not that I care to defend a 10% premine... but at least he has allocated what he will do with the premine... extra reward to CPU miners, rewards to meme posters, rewards to youtube posters etc etc... millions per day slotted to be given away to those that take the time to spread media about NYANCoin.

Stop mindlessly spouting about the dev keeping a 10% premine... he has clearly stated where all the coins will go and it is not like we can't confirm that with the block explorer. The people here posting memes are supposed to go back and tag them with their address after launch... when they get paid you will know if the dev is straight... if they bitch about no NYAN... then let it die.

Man people need to read more... it is sad really... lemmings all of you...

thats the point

so whats the point in mining this then? i will just post funny pictures and get more coins than those who use their rigs to mine, and after 1-2 days when the dificulty will get to maybe 5 or 10 nobody will mine this because you make 1 picture you get 1 hour worth of mining and you can make pictures about nyan and mine something elase and the coin will die that way...

same thoughts... the rewards for the pics/videos/memes/tweets...... are HUGE!
January 06, 2014, 07:48:49 PM
Not that I care to defend a 10% premine... but at least he has allocated what he will do with the premine... extra reward to CPU miners, rewards to meme posters, rewards to youtube posters etc etc... millions per day slotted to be given away to those that take the time to spread media about NYANCoin.

Stop mindlessly spouting about the dev keeping a 10% premine... he has clearly stated where all the coins will go and it is not like we can't confirm that with the block explorer. The people here posting memes are supposed to go back and tag them with their address after launch... when they get paid you will know if the dev is straight... if they bitch about no NYAN... then let it die.

thats the point

so whats the point in mining this then? i will just post funny pictures and get more coins than those who use their rigs to mine, and after 1-2 days when the dificulty will get to maybe 5 or 10 nobody will mine this because you make 1 picture you get 1 hour worth of mining and you can make pictures about nyan and mine something elase and the coin will die that way...
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
January 06, 2014, 07:48:26 PM
Any node for solo mining?
Activity: 98
January 06, 2014, 07:48:09 PM
OP, send 36 million out of 37 premined to a non-existant wallet address and than just maybe this coin wont die in the next 24h Smiley

This.
January 06, 2014, 07:46:20 PM
oh...   pools with a Bonus for Miners under 100 KH/s....  cool...   but why only 4....    I need 8 or 9 to split my 730 KH/s to optimize my mining perfect...     Grin

works with different accounts on the same pool too ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 06, 2014, 07:45:27 PM

thats the point
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2014, 07:45:23 PM
Haha some idiots are still wainting in line to mine, unbelieveable! Smiley I though crypto-crowd is way smarter..
Activity: 126
January 06, 2014, 07:45:02 PM
oh...   pools with a Bonus for Miners under 100 KH/s....  cool...   but why only 4....    I need 8 or 9 to split my 730 KH/s to optimize my mining perfect...     Grin

Ah...   two accounts per pool an all is fine... 

cgminer --scrypt --load-balance  --quota "1;pool1" -u Account1.1 -p x  --quota "1;pool1" -u Account2.1 -p x  --quota "1;pool2" -u Account3.1 -p x  --quota "1;pool2" -u Account4.1 -p x ...........

Roll Eyes
January 06, 2014, 07:43:56 PM

- Update -

Pages:
Jump to: