Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 25. (Read 83341 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 06, 2014, 07:43:15 PM
People are so good at math but so bad at history...

I know I can name a few coins that have proper diff adjustments that give them a proper, on time coin minting schedule... but do you think this has that? NYAN is gonna be hammered like the drunk girl at the frat party until diff finally matches hashrate... we may see 40K blocks before that happens.

Not like anyone else has mastered Gravity Well now have they?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 06, 2014, 07:42:47 PM
i are so ecksited
p4n
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
January 06, 2014, 07:41:14 PM

- Update -

About the bonus for CPU miners:

- Its bonus for low KH miners, under 100 Kh. and this value is experimental, since its something new.
- People with more then 100Kh TOTAL power dont apply to this bonus.
- Dont try abuse this bonus, its for low KH miners, not you all trying to exploit it.

So the extra coins are for miner accounts with less than 100kh/s TOTAL amount, all of his workers sumed. Not per worker. Right?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 06, 2014, 07:40:42 PM
why even mine this.  Let's just wait around for the giveaways.  You'll get way more from that then mining if the dev is planning on give away nearly a million per day.  The collective miners can't even get that in a single day at 33.7 coins per block.  
Activity: 28
January 06, 2014, 07:40:10 PM
omg people, look at OP, the premine is well explained there. Explanation has been there since day 1.

Are you going to provide some nodes to add to .conf at the launch time?

dude when dev has even 0.5% of the total coins available its alot, 0.5% from 337mil its 1.5 million coins, 1.5 millions coins with a 37 coin per block reward would take 40500 blocks to even get to that point, just imagine 40 thousands blocks, and when you get to that point you will have 50% of all coins that are in existance. I think doge only now got to 40k something block. So after 2 months, if this coin will be a huge success like doge, if the dev would take only 0.5% of total coins as a premine, he would have same amount as all the miners combined. Sure there maybe different times per block and some random superblocks with more than 37 nyan, but never the less having 40k blocks from the start is insane.

And now, imagine that there is not a 0.5% premine, but 10%!!! 10 fucking percent!!!
You can do everything that you need with promotions and other stuff with only 0.5% of the coins, if you have 10%, that is just insane. OP needs to change something with his premine, like not have 37 millions, but rather 370 thousands. Get it? 370 thousands is ALOT for 1 person, more than enought to achieve his goals.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 06, 2014, 07:39:25 PM

- Update -

- Its bonus for low KH miners, under 100 Kh. and this value is experimental, since its something new.
- Dont try abuse this bonus, its for low KH miners, not you all trying to exploit it.

Yes sure, just because you say "dont exploit it".....Devs could make sure of the CPU-Mining, simply by releasing their own, just a litte bit tweaked miner...
Activity: 42
January 06, 2014, 07:39:20 PM
What you guys aren't seeing is even if the OP DOES give away those coins, it's too much. Mining will not be worth your time when you can make a stupid meme and make multiple blocks worth.
p4n
January 06, 2014, 07:38:25 PM
Not that I care to defend a 10% premine... but at least he has allocated what he will do with the premine... extra reward to CPU miners, rewards to meme posters, rewards to youtube posters etc etc... millions per day slotted to be given away to those that take the time to spread media about NYANCoin.

Stop mindlessly spouting about the dev keeping a 10% premine... he has clearly stated where all the coins will go and it is not like we can't confirm that with the block explorer. The people here posting memes are supposed to go back and tag them with their address after launch... when they get paid you will know if the dev is straight... if they bitch about no NYAN... then let it die.

Man people need to read more... it is sad really... lemmings all of you...

+1

At first we have all those promises to give NYANs to CPU miners. It's the first time someone make it on that way, lets see if it works, and if they really give coins.
Activity: 196
January 06, 2014, 07:38:17 PM
What the actual fuck OP. I wasn't going to complain about the premine until I saw a block reward is only 33.7 NYAN. You'll have the majority of coins for 381 days! That is some serious horseshit. Let this coin die.

This. I cannot believe people are looking past this. I was waiting for the release of this coin as well until I saw that. Drop this coin, please.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2014, 07:36:58 PM

- Update -

Fucking amateurs..
Activity: 279
January 06, 2014, 07:34:51 PM

- Update -

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 06, 2014, 07:34:48 PM
Not that I care to defend a 10% premine... but at least he has allocated what he will do with the premine... extra reward to CPU miners, rewards to meme posters, rewards to youtube posters etc etc... millions per day slotted to be given away to those that take the time to spread media about NYANCoin.

Stop mindlessly spouting about the dev keeping a 10% premine... he has clearly stated where all the coins will go and it is not like we can't confirm that with the block explorer. The people here posting memes are supposed to go back and tag them with their address after launch... when they get paid you will know if the dev is straight... if they bitch about no NYAN... then let it die.

Man people need to read more... it is sad really... lemmings all of you...
January 06, 2014, 07:33:49 PM
Just give them time. Thay told they don't want NYAN to get into an exchange soon. So how the hell are they going to dump their coins?

Wait and see if they make all those giveaways, bountys, prizes for memes and so on. Just give them a bit confidence.

I'm more than willing to overlook a small premine of 0-2%, but this is unacceptable and will cause the coin to die.
p4n
January 06, 2014, 07:33:01 PM
Just give them time. Thay told they don't want NYAN to get into an exchange soon.So how the hell are they going to dump their coins?

Wait and see if they make all those giveaways, bountys, prizes for memes and so on. Just give them a bit confidence.
Activity: 434
January 06, 2014, 07:27:10 PM
omg people, look at OP, the premine is well explained there. Explanation has been there since day 1.

Their reasons are exactly the same as those who premine 1-2% on their coins. There is NO reason to premine 10% of a coin!

Dumping is the (real) reason
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2014, 07:26:42 PM
I just got a reply from Sara Joon @ prguitarman.com about the infringement - they are aware of this thread/coin Smiley
January 06, 2014, 07:25:01 PM

Their reasons are exactly the same as those who premine 1-2% on their coins. There is NO reason to premine 10% of a coin!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 06, 2014, 07:24:36 PM
The thing is, a lot could have been done with a lot less premined.  Even  .01% is alot.  That should have been enough.  But no, let's do 10%.  I'm sure plenty of people will be happy with that.  LOL.  

What gets to me is the fact that the 1st block is somehow magically with the 37 million coin payout while the rest is at 33.7 coins.  LOL.   WTF!??  
Activity: 140
security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature
January 06, 2014, 07:23:03 PM
And the reasoning behind the premine to cover the copyright expenses is senseless. What will you pay the copyright owners if this thing never get  to exchanges? Nyans?

p4n
January 06, 2014, 07:22:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: