Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 9. (Read 83340 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 03:09:28 AM
Anyone want to buy 6 nyan coins? I want some doges. PM me...
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 03:08:03 AM
Hey, where is promised cpu pool? It's not working now.

It has not worked since launch. Another lie.

Oh NYN is dead... give it up and join the dark side... er... the better developed NYANcoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnyan-nyancoin-the-first-officially-licenced-cryptocurrency-402085

No viruses, so don't listen to the lemmings.

QT available at launch, fully customized wallet with custom icons and a damn smooth release.

lol that cpu pool will never come go mine the other nyancoin where they dont promise shit they cant deliver.
Activity: 126
January 07, 2014, 03:01:09 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
January 07, 2014, 02:28:53 AM
Selling 4066.76334349 NYANS for 0,15 BTC PM ME!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 07, 2014, 02:25:16 AM

It has not worked since launch. Another lie.

Oh NYN is dead... give it up and join the dark side... er... the better developed NYANcoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnyan-nyancoin-the-first-officially-licenced-cryptocurrency-402085

No viruses, so don't listen to the lemmings.

QT available at launch, fully customized wallet with custom icons and a damn smooth release.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 02:21:34 AM
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 02:18:01 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
January 07, 2014, 02:17:51 AM
WTS 4066.76334349 NYAN
Activity: 154
January 07, 2014, 01:58:39 AM

WTF? Huh

Can you share the setting solominer ?

thanks
Activity: 74
January 07, 2014, 01:15:23 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAASHRATE is going down! This coin is DEAD! NYAN LIVES! Grin
Activity: 101
January 07, 2014, 12:58:41 AM
Premine help for keep price good on exchange market. Big problem with moon, cage, doge etc it's too much coin on hand of miner and he drop the price at crazy low price. More the coin are in god father hand, more price stay high.

if you would not keep your nyan:
9msUGKHrY1HjvJXoinh7MaknWnkjBUpe4u

That makes no sense.  I can't believe you just said that.  Because of premines, there will be more coins out in the market quickly, not less.  That would be only true if the block reward was much closer to the halving block after the premine.  That will limit the amount of coins in circulation.  In this case, ONE block was premine for 37 million coins.  It's a special block.  Besides, I don't think there's halving point with this coin.  Looks like you'll get 33.7 coins per block until the end. 
Activity: 238
January 07, 2014, 12:22:16 AM
Premine help for keep price good on exchange market. Big problem with moon, cage, doge etc it's too much coin on hand of miner and he drop the price at crazy low price. More the coin are in god father hand, more price stay high.

if you would not keep your nyan:
9msUGKHrY1HjvJXoinh7MaknWnkjBUpe4u
Activity: 70
January 07, 2014, 12:09:29 AM
WTS 18NYN PM me
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
January 06, 2014, 11:53:24 PM
Of course we reed the 1st post.  That's why we know it's 10% premined.  I don't give a crap about your so called plans for the coin.  Control 10% of all coins is beyond greed.  Could have easily premined less than 1% and still have plenty to support the coin.  Especially considering the block reward is 33.7.  How can this coin be worth anything close to .001 btc when you know the dev is holding 37 million coins.  Investors are going to be very wary of this.  You guys made a huge mistake.  If you were less greedy, this coin might have had a shot.  How can any sane investor want to invest in a coin where a group of 10 or so people have control of over 50% of the coin during the 1st year?  Devs, take a moment and look from our perspective and tell us this isn't the biggest BS so far with these alt coin.  10% premined, holy hell!!  Coinye West had a much better shot than this.  That's not saying much.  

Thanks, you are right. Let's devs to admit defeat.
Activity: 112
January 06, 2014, 11:51:02 PM
If devs care about this coin, they would do the following:

Forget about CPU miners, they are unimportant to the crypto community. For security purposes a crypto only cares about HASH RATE of the network and CPU Miners don't add to that.

Give out 30 million of their coins IN THE NEXT WEEK to people. Flood the internets with faucets, contests, websites etc. and reward as many people as possible with coins. Make sure to SPREAD IT OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. People don't trust the devs to be responsible with the premined coins (nor do they have reason to). If you throw all those coins and distribute them as widely as you can, then overnight you can create a market for them. (Also a million people holding 3 coins each are way more likely to hold and not dump then 10 people holding 37 mil).

From this point on. Make sure not to slip up with any more releases. Listen to what the community wants and be timely about things. Delayed release into no windows QT was disasterous. This can not be repeated.

If you were to do all these things, then I'm sure the coin would be revived. As of now, this coin is rapidly losing hash rate to the other NYAN, and I'm not surprised.
Activity: 101
January 06, 2014, 11:49:51 PM
I was wondering if most people here actually read our #1 post in this topic.
Our 10% Premine is the reason why Nyancat is gonna grow big.

If ppl could just read the #1 post ...

But then again, most haters here are just bashing to promote their other coins.

Anyway ...

In 24h we will have our website up and i hope you enjoy it Smiley

P.S. - Dont go download random stuff that ppl spam here. Everything you need is check #1 post for all info.

NYAN

Join our IRC Channel on Freenode -> #NYAN_NYAN

Of course we reed the 1st post.  That's why we know it's 10% premined.  I don't give a crap about your so called plans for the coin.  Control 10% of all coins is beyond greed.  Could have easily premined less than 1% and still have plenty to support the coin.  Especially considering the block reward is 33.7.  How can this coin be worth anything close to .001 btc when you know the dev is holding 37 million coins.  Investors are going to be very wary of this.  You guys made a huge mistake.  If you were less greedy, this coin might have had a shot.  How can any sane investor want to invest in a coin where a group of 10 or so people have control of over 50% of the coin during the 1st year?  Devs, take a moment and look from our perspective and tell us this isn't the biggest BS so far with these alt coin.  10% premined, holy hell!!  Coinye West had a much better shot than this.  That's not saying much.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 06, 2014, 11:48:10 PM
if anyone wants to get rid of their NYAN fo free

feel free to send me some. 9XNBZthTzRFrvixT2BhZCZaVsiioygqkUP

really just for lulz. not like it's worth anything anyway. i just like Nyancat.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 06, 2014, 11:44:06 PM
I think boxuser have premined, a lot.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
January 06, 2014, 11:43:30 PM
I was wondering if most people here actually read our #1 post in this topic.
Our 10% Premine is the reason why Nyancat is gonna grow big. bomb terribly

Fixed for you  Cool

That was a quick fix, I vote they reward you with 1 million NYAN's   Wink

Do us a mobile app and maybe we do Wink
Not 1 million though
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
January 06, 2014, 11:42:57 PM
WTS 100 NYAN
Pages:
Jump to: