Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 3. (Read 1305 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 505
January 13, 2020, 11:35:16 AM
can't imagine that any card will go beyond 10k ... kobe was a misclick  Cheesy
after losing yesterday to the mighty packers, russell wilson will merely be a pennycracker  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
January 11, 2020, 07:23:42 AM
Thanks for info MJ.
AND back on topic - I was just wondering why panini chose 1 soccer player , from South America too ? And now for their next round of cards - they’ve picked another South America soccer player . Are they trying to market to South America ? Hasn’t really worked as Luis Suarez was the cheapest card! Sorry, just thinking out loud
January 11, 2020, 04:46:03 AM
Quote from: alamjob239

I can't wait to find your "[WTB] Like to Buy Listed Items"-thread updated searching for a Panini National Treasures Blockchain Card for "under $50 and of course shipping has to be included within the price".

or you can ask Panini to raffle one card for free as a post-xmas/pre-easter-gift  Huh Roll Eyes
January 11, 2020, 04:32:13 AM
These arent my cup of tea and I dont understand how "reverse auctions" work ...

panini starts at 100k usd and every 5mins the price drops about 80 usd until someone picks the card for the current price (first come ...). if no one picks, then the price goes down to 0 usd after 4 days.
as you can see, kobe bryant went very early (at 61k usd at day 2), all other cards went in the final hours (end of day 4).
Activity: 366
Merit: 29
January 11, 2020, 03:38:39 AM
These arent my cup of tea and I dont understand how "reverse auctions" work but they look really nice and are surely desired by those into sports. Even I know some of those names in round 2. Smiley

From sports/pop card maker Panini, come their 2019 National Treasures Blockchain cards
https://www.paniniamerica.net/blockchain.html

They are making 100 blockchain cards for this first run and auctioning 10 at a time: https://www.paniniamerica.net/blockchain/blockchain-store
The auctions are starting at $100,000 and going in reverse

The 1st 10 cards just got done auctioning and here are the cards and what they sold for:

Round 1
$61714.29 -Kobe Bryant 1/1 NBA Logoman Patch Autograph
  $3510.21 -Ja Morant/Rui Hachimura 1/1 Dual NBA Logoman Patch Autograph
  $3183.68 -Kyler Murray 1/1 NFL Shield Patch Autograph
  $3102.05 -Honus Wagner 1/1 Cut Signature
  $1959.19 -Damian Lillard 1/1 NBA Logoman Patch Autograph
  $1959.19 -Coby White 1/1 NBA Logoman Patch Autograph
  $1551.03 -Gleyber Torres 1/1 Patch Autograph
  $1306.13 -Christian McCaffrey 1/1 NFL Shield Patch Autograph
  $1224.50 -Peyton Manning 1/1 Patch Autograph
    $571.44 -Luis Suarez 1/1 Dual Patch Autograph

And these are the next 10 to be auctioned:

Round 2
-Ja Morant/RJ Barrett 1/1 Dual NBA Logoman Patch Autograph
-Rui Hachimura 1/1 NBA Logoman Patch Autograph
-De'Andre Hunter 1/1 NBA Logoman Patch Autograph
-Kevin Garnett 1/1 NBA Logoman Patch Autograph
-Patrick Mahomes II 1/1 NFL Shield Patch Autograph
-Russel Wilson 1/1 NFL Shield Patch Autograph
-Maradone/Maradona 1/1 Autograph
-Charles Woodson 1/1 Patch Autograph
-Shohei Ohtani 1/1 Button Autograph
-Jerry Rice 1/1 Patch Autograph

More info soon.....  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
January 11, 2020, 02:16:37 AM
Don worry in the future you can rent or buy blockchain space like you rent or buy house then you can have a card singed from the stadium and put it on the rented or bought blockchain space, You don have to be a developer or own a company. It will be piece of cake. Now you know how far my thinking is. I already know what is coming next. I know exactly where the bitcoin price will be in a timely manner based on the ongoing news current volume and price. Bitcoin is 8000 time more than a dollar. Do you think it will stay same? Never.

Smiley
Whatever you say Zoltar.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
January 10, 2020, 10:32:29 PM

you are just speculating. The difference here is that they (panini) DID it, and you have not even tried to. In theory, everything seems very easy and simplified.

i say you are speculating way more than me. Your whole life from the beginning (the birth) of tweetious is speculating. Are you not speculating when you are answering me. I see you are speculating every second of you life. Speculation is all over your brain. You are speculating me now. Even Panini is speculating about you but you are not speculating panini. Then why did not you buy the speculative panini card? But you want to defend speculative panini and speculate me while you yourself speculating non-existence things. I can see you are tensed so much and not having any focus because you speculate too much. I understand you have to speculate. Probability is the only thing we have, Whoever is good at this probability game will be doing good temporarily in this physical world but not too long. Then again you will BE speculating. It is a fever.
Here is opinion to you STOP SPECULATING START MEDITATING.

Smiley

Here is my speculation The bitcoin which is 8000 times more than a worthless dollar will go down from today's price. Now do not say I did not warn you. I am correct 100% that Bitcoin will go down 500 dollar very soon. Watch and Learn. This is not speculation. This will happen. I can tell the future. I am saving you 500 dollar. That is a lot of money. I know you will still not appreciate my giveaway. If just 1 million people listen to me today 500 millions dollars can be saved and they can give me 1 million so that I can buy all the collectibles for me rest do whatever you want to do may be spend money on strangers for little speculative love.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1755
January 10, 2020, 10:25:04 PM
Don worry in the future you can rent or buy blockchain space like you rent or buy house then you can have a card singed from the stadium and put it on the rented or bought blockchain space, You don have to be a developer or own a company. It will be piece of cake. Now you know how far my thinking is. I already know what is coming next. I know exactly where the bitcoin price will be in a timely manner based on the ongoing news current volume and price. Bitcoin is 8000 time more than a dollar. Do you think it will stay same? Never.

Smiley

I feel y, on the bold part, I am actually from the future and I can tell you it does not stay the same.  Never.
January 10, 2020, 10:17:18 PM

Smiley
Activity: 2013
Merit: 392
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
January 10, 2020, 08:57:56 PM

I can come up with much better looking hologram card and get this card signed by the top player at the stadium front row. I just have to try 5 times to get them signed and get lucky one time. Do yo know thousands of people already have their autographs.

you are just speculating. The difference here is that they (panini) DID it, and you have not even tried to. In theory, everything seems very easy and simplified.

It's a free market out there... No one stops you from creating & selling your own cards (and if you strongly believe that you can do it better, then why not just try?).

And BTW Panini is a company trying to make a profit... not a charity giving away cards for free. You are not forced to purchase a card if you do not like it.

they even have their own blockchain.. that's costly to maintain  Tongue  Roll Eyes
January 10, 2020, 08:56:40 PM
You got me on this one technically, Its all good  Smiley
legendary
January 10, 2020, 08:54:58 PM
I tried their Pizza from Gino It is extremely tasty specially when you have beer to go with it.

I think it is time for me go.

So the answer is both.  cheesesteak plus beer and casascius plus pannini.
January 10, 2020, 08:52:01 PM
I tried their Pizza from Gino It is extremely tasty specially when you have beer to go with it.

I think it is time for me go.
legendary
January 10, 2020, 08:48:49 PM
   vizique - I have a question to you, You have to be extremely honest here.
Who is Better Casuscius Or Panini
No explanation just say which one to everyone. Combine all aspects and pick one between these 2. Who you would go first?

The answer is cat.

You are asking a silly question as they are nothing even remotely similar.

O man you cannot choose an answer between 2 simple options. What if there are 5 options. Let me make it simple for both of you
In terms of collectivism who would you go first with

Option One Casuscius
Option Two Panini
Option Three I have no clue I am confused

Shocked

I can do ice cold beer in a frosted mug all day  lol

Have you had a cheesesteak with the works from Gino's though?
January 10, 2020, 08:47:15 PM
Viz the answer is correct It is an individual choice. Gotta go. Have fun.
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
January 10, 2020, 08:43:34 PM
No explanation just say which one to everyone. Combine all aspects and pick one between these 2. Who would you go first with?

You cannot conflate the two. By doing so you merely highlight that you know bugger all.

Viz
January 10, 2020, 08:40:56 PM
No explanation just say which one to everyone. Combine all aspects and pick one between these 2. Who you would go first?

The answer is cat.

O man you cannot choose an answer between 2 simple options. What if there are 5 options. Let me make it simple for both of you
In terms of collectivism who would you go first with

Option One Casuscius
Option Two Panini
Option Three I have no clue I am confused

Shocked

I can do ice cold beer in a frosted mug all day  lol
legendary
January 10, 2020, 08:36:39 PM

The answer is cat.

Who is better blue whale or oak tree?

What's better, a Gino's Cheesesteak with the works or an ice cold beer in a frosted mug?
January 10, 2020, 08:35:00 PM
No explanation just say which one to everyone. Combine all aspects and pick one between these 2. Who would you go first with?
January 10, 2020, 08:28:30 PM
Each card cost no more than one dollar to  two dollars. They are crazy
They faked the auction. End of story

That is an incredible accusation to make against one of the more reputable names in trading cards with no proof.  It could even be called libel.

Casascius  is legend - Panini is BS. They are nowhere close to Casuscius. It will be disrespect to Casuscius comparing these BS companies who want people to buy a one dollar piece of paper signed by jumping man for  1000000. The card should have been valued by the collectors from the ground levels. Not only they did not make any money they also defamed the legends for these cards.

I can come up with much better looking hologram card and get this card signed by the top player at the stadium front row. I just have to try 5 times to get them signed and get lucky one time. Do yo know thousands of people already have their autographs.
Pages:
Jump to: