Author

Topic: . - page 4. (Read 1305 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1755
January 10, 2020, 08:26:51 PM
Each card cost no more than one dollar to  two dollars. They are crazy
They faked the auction. End of story

That is an incredible accusation to make against one of the more reputable names in trading cards with no proof.  It could even be called libel.

Activity: 126
Merit: 20
January 10, 2020, 08:19:22 PM
Each card cost no more than one dollar to  two dollars. They are crazy
They faked the auction. End of story
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
January 10, 2020, 08:16:37 PM
Panini probably faked the auction since no one really care about their 100000 dollars for one single card auction for total of 10 cards. In order to look good I think they just bought those cards themselves by setting it up internally. People who came up with these marketing complexly destroyed the reputation of the company. Now no one care about Panini. It is a shame. They tried to fool people. Those cards should be randomly be in the distributed packs for people to have a chance. I am done with this company.
People who were royal to them for decades felt 100% insulted and dumped. Greedy B..

The prices for some of the cards as true 1 of 1s actually went very cheap.  With this being the first 10 of 100 if panini was planning on screwing with prices they would have went higher.  $3k will ultimately be a steal for the ja morant and rui dual patch auto rookie card. dont think you could be any more wrong with your assessment, no offense. (closed blockchain stuff aside  Cheesy)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20
January 10, 2020, 08:13:42 PM
Panini probably faked the auction since no one really care about their 100000 dollars for one single card auction for total of 10 cards. In order to look good I think they just bought those cards themselves by setting it up internally. People who came up with these marketing completely destroyed the reputation of the company. Now no one care about Panini. It is a shame. They tried to fool people. Those cards should be randomly  distributed into the packs for people to have a chance. I am done with this company.
People who were royal to them for decades felt 100% insulted and dumped. Greedy B..  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1755
January 10, 2020, 07:38:15 PM
Reserved

Info about Panini blockchain:

It is a closed/private blockchain, run internally by Panini.
It is not on a public chain like ETH or an XCP token on BTC.

So a database then Tongue

Viz

Hey hey wont be having any of that talk here.   Cheesy

It is a blockchain with an undistributed ledger.  It's like crypto without all the public bull crap.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
January 10, 2020, 07:31:52 PM
Seems like just another company trying to profit (and succeeding, obviously)! off the word "Blockchain" to me.... People are crazy I guess.

How can they even call it a blockchain when you can't view it or anything? Is it Monero? Tongue

Fuck. Tried to edit and fucked it up. Will delete my double post tomorrow sorry! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
January 10, 2020, 07:31:08 PM
Seems like just another company trying to profit off the word "Blockchain" to me.... People are crazy I guess.

How can they even call it a blockchain when you can't view it or anything? Is it Monero? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
January 10, 2020, 07:20:40 PM
Reserved

Info about Panini blockchain:

It is a closed/private blockchain, run internally by Panini.
It is not on a public chain like ETH or an XCP token on BTC.

So a database then Tongue

Viz

Hey hey wont be having any of that talk here.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
January 10, 2020, 05:38:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: