Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 3561 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 63
December 14, 2020, 09:34:21 PM
drug addicted cum slave, I can't read other people pm's but I can check this topic created by no lifer which only joy in his life is to think he catch something mine Cheesy:D:D
don't disappoint me Cheesy keep wasting your life trying to catch any alt of mine Cheesy actually I don't need alts retard Cheesy I am daily active with MY account here Cheesy:D:D
but keep dreaming it is good way to earn merit Cheesy:D:D:D
if people are more dumb than you to trust any word of you, they are more stupid than you Cheesy
don't forget the natural selection is coming Wink

Seems like your scams not going well Grin -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-worldwide-economy-colires-not-stop-5300001
Don't forget to say the people who you scammed are my alts CheesyCheesy:D:D
Soon or later you are going down retarded scammer
But great tactic to hide your ass. Most of DT's are retards just like you and it will be easy for you to run your scams little bit more before you get caught.

(Not sure if I have to post source for gif's. Its my 2nd time posting it, but here it is.
Source - https://giphy.com/gifs/AutoTraderUK-funny-laugh-laughs-L2OCnClTMDcqyp0eVx/links)
December 14, 2020, 04:05:43 PM
are you still alive mate ? Cheesy natural selection still didn't catch you ? Cheesy
still trying to catch "alts" and receiving merit from those retards by thinking you can actually do something ? Cheesy
so far you had 0/10 of my accounts you moron Cheesy but good luck
that's a good way to receive merit from random newbies on this forum I like it Cheesy
cant wait to read somewhere about your car crash
best of luck going after newbies in this forum Cheesy seems like that's the best thing in your life Cheesy
thanks god you are stupid enough

This is my PM to somoya stating the score 10-0
Did you even read my last post or just checked pm from your alt and replied here? Its 11-0
I edited it way before you posted here.

lol, joke on you bro  Kiss
December 14, 2020, 02:00:25 PM
I just randomly got his new alt. User somoya - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/somoya-2894482
Thought for few mins if I should reveal his new alt and let him know that he is exposed again or I shouldnt and wait for him to slip again.

Well.. It will be fun they said  Grin

I know there is not evidence to tag him and most of you think I am insane if user has 7 posts and I am already making conclusions, but I have exposed 7 of his accounts and havent been wrong so far.

edit - If nothing else then atleast he has to abandon this account since he know I am watching him.  Roll Eyes

edit2 - Its 11-0 for me. OldSamurai; Boombl4; Rambotnic; Psomus; SamuelJobs; CyanJohn; BettingSolutions; DreamerBT; smade; ParleFrance; somoya YOU SUCK!
December 03, 2020, 04:10:47 AM
Might as well add 2 more alts to the list:

intop
hahohimo

Both accounts have been accusing colires (OP of this thread) of scamming. They both put zero evidence of a scam in their accusation threads -- not even a doctored screenshot or any other kind of fake proof. Just accusations backed by nothing substantive, written in Rambotnic's unchanging style.

Its pleasure to see his hysterical moves against me. This is like an early payday.

He is in my radar again with new account, but I am not sure yet and will not reveal forum profile at the moment. Will do it when I am 100% sure.
November 24, 2020, 10:07:58 PM
aaand.. He is back!
His new account is ParleFrance - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/parlefrance-2882648
Telegram @parleFranc

How do I know? I'm feelin it..
How can I be sure? I am not. Well, actually I am, but there are not enaugh proofs yet.  Lets just wait until he expose himself a bit more. Which will happen sooner or later. In case he does not just dump his worthless account and start with a new one.

edit: He does not feel my love.. He blocked me  Cry

quoting his words

"im not gay you homo"
"tell him (mike)  to suck my cock"

Something is not right here  Shocked

November 18, 2020, 10:07:49 PM
He is back with new alt.
As soon as I busted him in this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290955.new#new

He created new account - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/smade-2710527
His new thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5291021
Archived version - https://archive.is/MCSwh

After he get to know that his thread got deleted by mods, because they were reported for selling illegal things he started to mention in his threads that he is selling "his personal" accounts.

Will send this thread link to his new alt aswell so we might get some fun..
November 13, 2020, 03:57:19 PM
You should take some scamming classes. Thanks god, you are not good at it...

Let me know whenever you are starting with these.
Activity: 39
Merit: 10
November 05, 2021, 06:47:57 PM
@colires is a scammer,  scammed me for mere 15$ today on telegram and cleared chat logs.

His threads are self-moderated and locked after scamming, must be a poor nigerian prince.

But i have already saved chat logs before : https://filebin.net/archive/39cammuuey6o3dfy/zip

I ask the moderator to kindly ban him, i uploaded the proof
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
September 02, 2021, 10:13:56 AM
The Pharmacist I hope that you see now I am not accusing anyone without any proofs or when I am not convinced.
At this point I'm ready to believe anything when it comes to alt accounts and the associated BS that happens with them all around the forum.  That scam accusation thread against nutildah is obviously an example of that brand of nonsense.  There's no proof of any wrongdoing in it, and it was locked right after it was created.  I'm not accusing you of anything, colires.

Even TOAA, CH, Laudanum, trolling accounts etc can be tired because I don't saw them around this forum again.
Oh man, I haven't even thought of those members in a long time.  It's so nice that CH and his army of alt accounts and supporters (I think he had at least one that wasn't his alt) are gone....for now.  Knock on wood, because who knows when they could show up again. 

Laudanum I'm only somewhat familiar with.  Wasn't that an account created to criticize Lauda?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
September 02, 2021, 09:19:07 AM
Honestly I don't know...

I agree those accounts accusing you are very bad since they're broke many rules (e.g. trust abuse, fake accusations etc) but... it's weird if it's just controlled by one person. If I'm not mistaken there're 17 accounts gave you negative feedback, why someone really need to revenge when he's a scammer with 17 alts... it's true he really doesn't have any job, activity or tired? Even TOAA, CH, Laudanum, trolling accounts etc can be tired because I don't saw them around this forum again.

Not mean a user with many negative untrusted feedback is bad, because I have many negative untrusted feedback too (6 until now) but the different is those scammer didn't create sock pupped accounts in order to revenge me.

I know there're some accounts gave you positive reviews on your thread, but I just hope those your customer can learn trust feedback and leave it to you if the trade was done successfully without any issues (of course not a fake review).

You could be an innocent or you could be a professional scammer we just don't know...

This is just my opinion, I hope you don't take it personally.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
August 24, 2021, 01:32:17 PM
I would contact Moderator but seems like they are useless in this forum.

You've been here long enough, you should know how the trust system works by this point: trust feedback is not moderated, especially just because it hurts your feelings.

Here's a brilliant idea: why don't you get a job?

All scammers are stupid, but you are too exceptionally stupid to be a scammer.
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
August 24, 2021, 06:10:26 AM
This guy send me interesting message with link to this topic also.
I did my own research about him, and seems like he is obsessed from the guy he's reporting claiming random people to be him.
Most of the information about me is visible on google, calling me alt of anyone is joke.
I would contact Moderator but seems like they are useless in this forum.
copper member
Merit: 2
AWS Activate
February 22, 2021, 06:19:55 AM
So I have nothing to do with them, it's obvious. I wrote in PM "colires" I hope he will correct his message.

And you got your only 2 merits from a tagged scammer for the same reason? You have nothing to do with them and since you left AmazonBuy negative feedback on same day thats not your alt right?
What was the reason for that negative feedback? Where is reference for that?

I am more than sure its you and you are trying to cover your ass with that negative feedback.

I gave him negative feedback as soon as he sent me a merit for some personal reason.

I repeat once again that I have nothing to do with these people.

Read my posts above
If you slept all this time and did not see, then I'm sorry
copper member
AWS Activate
February 09, 2021, 06:32:20 PM
I saw these two guys fighting among themselves and it is obvious why he supported the flag.
But for me it is strange that a fraudster accuses another person of fraud, I am confused Grin

He's supporting the flag because the account the flag is against left one of his alts, fancynancy, a red trust. In the days after he attacked him using DreamerBT, a different alt.

So I have nothing to do with them, it's obvious. I wrote in PM "colires" I hope he will correct his message.
legendary
February 09, 2021, 06:15:22 PM
I saw these two guys fighting among themselves and it is obvious why he supported the flag.
But for me it is strange that a fraudster accuses another person of fraud, I am confused Grin

He's supporting the flag because the account the flag is against left one of his alts, fancynancy, a red trust. In the days after he attacked him using DreamerBT, a different alt.
copper member
AWS Activate
February 09, 2021, 05:23:34 PM

copper member
AWS Activate
February 09, 2021, 05:05:09 PM
User AWSActivate https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/awsactivate-3090779 created a flag https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=2625 and guess who is only one who supported it? Our old friend fancynancy..

I read your topic a long time ago. Good investigation. But if you looked better and saw how your defendant responded in my complaint, you proved that the guy who supported the flag was his second account. Do you really think that I would support the flag even if these accounts were mine? This is stupid of you.
Don't drag me into these people.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
legendary
February 04, 2021, 05:39:05 PM
Pretty sure he is back under a reactivated account: DreamerBT.

I apologize for bumping a thread that shouldn't really be getting more attention, but this guy also has a thread for a discord server for escrowing stuff. Is that still safe to use? I was about to use it until now when I saw that DreamerBT apparently went full apeshit.

I know there are other staff there besides him but I want to know if anybody can vouch for them before I use that discord.

Wait, what? Rambotnic worked himself into some escrow thing? Not only should you stop using it but also warn the other "staff" or whoever is in charge there that he's a serial scammer.

I could've sworn I saw a thread he made in his post history called something like "DREAM'S MARKETPLACE AND ESCROW" but I can't find it anymore.

There were DT members in that thread too and Vod also tagged the guy, maybe he knows where the thread is.

Even the discord server seems to be gone too, I remember joining there and I definitely wasn't kicked or banned. My bets are on the whole thing was deleted by discord for some violation.

You're thinking of DreamBlob, he's different.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
February 04, 2021, 12:48:23 PM
Pretty sure he is back under a reactivated account: DreamerBT.

I apologize for bumping a thread that shouldn't really be getting more attention, but this guy also has a thread for a discord server for escrowing stuff. Is that still safe to use? I was about to use it until now when I saw that DreamerBT apparently went full apeshit.

I know there are other staff there besides him but I want to know if anybody can vouch for them before I use that discord.

Wait, what? Rambotnic worked himself into some escrow thing? Not only should you stop using it but also warn the other "staff" or whoever is in charge there that he's a serial scammer.

I could've sworn I saw a thread he made in his post history called something like "DREAM'S MARKETPLACE AND ESCROW" but I can't find it anymore.

There were DT members in that thread too and Vod also tagged the guy, maybe he knows where the thread is.

Even the discord server seems to be gone too, I remember joining there and I definitely wasn't kicked or banned. My bets are on the whole thing was deleted by discord for some violation.
Pages:
Jump to: