Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 7. (Read 3561 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 1
July 10, 2020, 04:05:30 PM
i bring people from russia? lol this is my first time saying that someone is from that country and because of google info about the name you saying i am Cheesy
i don't have the time to argue with mental ill people
you can think anything you want, that's your own brain.
but if you like to convince that someone have other accounts, go ahead and connect me with anyone moron, i don't have other accounts.
if i spend (waste) 2 hours of my time quoting posts from the scam section, i can quote 20 posts matching words you are using.
July 10, 2020, 11:01:35 AM
so newbie what is your other alt account? i ask you but seems like you ignored my questions.
i am here for around 1 year and you know much more about this forum Cheesy
i can dig your mother hole but she is not guilty of what an retarded idiot you are Smiley
you accusing me for being someone else using simple words as pal, escrow, and shits like that ? Cheesy
dude, by your logic, i can match you with the half forum.
what are you trying to prove ? Cheesy do you actually think you can connect me with anyone around consider i have no other accounts ?
that's fucking impossible you moron Cheesy you can copy other words from other members if you want to say i am them.

already stated above that i verified shasan with infos which only he can know.
i am myself and i have no other accounts.
i have proofs for doing my trades in private messages also.
you cannot prove that i have something that i don't have even if your ass open like the rome's portal

lol, Boombl4/OldSamurai got mad since he was totally exposed.
Thats what Boombl4 always does, when he is struggling then he is insulting everyone else.

I do not have any other account. Thanks to this forum good members I am learning quickly.
And special thanks to you, thats how I have learned most.
you got me laugh not mad Cheesy i am actually surprised why you don't share your alt Cheesy
i don't insult everyone, i insult you. and who the fuck is boombl4 ? google shows some fat russian kid. is that me ? Cheesy
thanks to this good forum members you learning quickly Cheesy cmon pal show which is your red tagged scammed alt.
i was not around many months to learn anything from me.
anyway, keep wasting your time, you cannot connect me with anyone on this forum because i actually chat and deal with 2 people only.
one of them seems like supporting your flag even after verified my infos which is awesome Smiley
i do not care about this forum or of this account.
as everyone can see, i am using this forum to trade when i need to.
but keep going search anything you want.
if you want to find that fat guy find him
July 10, 2020, 10:08:47 AM
pal, i am myself and i can prove it super simple Cheesy
i keep record for all my trades that's not a problem.
tell me how to verify that i am myself and it will take me less than 1 minute to do it
semi-inactive escrow? Cheesy dude i don't care what you call red/purple/orange sign but i do my trades via pm and i use escrows via pm.
i can easy screenshot my inbox to prove my words.
reference archived - http://archive.vn/izvCD

Thread is locked so I am not able to quote, but check post #9 from Boombl4
"Even if he is not impersonator, i was never ethical or being accepted around to use your friends as escrow pal... No matter how trusted they are, they will always defends his friends in the end"

reference archived - http://archive.vn/OT0X8

That's the point pal. You will be either scammed or you will scam someone.
Firstly, NO ONE LEGIT will pay 40% above especially with secured and non reversible payment method ever.
Why would anyone legit pay with secured payment method anything above 3-5% ? You are just looking to either scam or being scammed
reference archived - http://archive.vn/PtHDK

Do you have mental problems pal?
Where is the risk using non refundable payment method with bitcointalk escrow ? Cheesy Explain us please.
reference archived - http://archive.vn/diFCY

Keep digging a bigger hole for yourself pal..
so newbie what is your other alt account? i ask you but seems like you ignored my questions.
i am here for around 1 year and you know much more about this forum Cheesy
i can dig your mother hole but she is not guilty of what an retarded idiot you are Smiley
you accusing me for being someone else using simple words as pal, escrow, and shits like that ? Cheesy
dude, by your logic, i can match you with the half forum.
what are you trying to prove ? Cheesy do you actually think you can connect me with anyone around consider i have no other accounts ?
that's fucking impossible you moron Cheesy you can copy other words from other members if you want to say i am them.

already stated above that i verified shasan with infos which only he can know.
i am myself and i have no other accounts.
i have proofs for doing my trades in private messages also.
you cannot prove that i have something that i don't have even if your ass open like the rome's portal
July 10, 2020, 07:48:21 AM
already verified myself with shasan, can also provide my pms that i am trading only via private messages and also using sebastianju escrow only with private messages. no problem for me. i am myself and i can prove that easy Cheesy
edit: i don't have and i don't need other accounts than mine. and it is funny i wasn't around so many months and being attacked by random newbie.
it is fun how you saying i am someone else, consider even after almost year using this forum, seems like i know less than a newbie Cheesy
it was hard for me to find the flag but you are familiar with everything around joined yesterday.
can you please share with us your other account?

shasan has nothing to do with this anymore, and mentioning another semi-inactive escrow is definitely a bad sign, as is throwing out a bunch of confusing sentences that have nothing to do with anything.
pal, i am myself and i can prove it super simple Cheesy
i keep record for all my trades that's not a problem.
tell me how to verify that i am myself and it will take me less than 1 minute to do it
semi-inactive escrow? Cheesy dude i don't care what you call red/purple/orange sign but i do my trades via pm and i use escrows via pm.
i can easy screenshot my inbox to prove my words.

now you are abusing your trust "powers" to tag my account for no reason... Cheesy is that the new bitcointalk community ? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
July 10, 2020, 07:23:11 AM
already verified myself with shasan, can also provide my pms that i am trading only via private messages and also using sebastianju escrow only with private messages. no problem for me. i am myself and i can prove that easy Cheesy
edit: i don't have and i don't need other accounts than mine. and it is funny i wasn't around so many months and being attacked by random newbie.
it is fun how you saying i am someone else, consider even after almost year using this forum, seems like i know less than a newbie Cheesy
it was hard for me to find the flag but you are familiar with everything around joined yesterday.

shasan has nothing to do with this anymore, and mentioning another semi-inactive escrow is definitely a bad sign, as is throwing out a bunch of confusing sentences that have nothing to do with anything.
July 10, 2020, 05:27:33 AM
I am not alt of anyone, and that's my only account.
Had previous exchange with  shasan last year, i will confirm with him in private my infos ( he already know them ) to verify myself Smiley

quick edit: now i have created a flag on you same as you did to me for no reason. i guess we are even on abusing the flag/trust system for no reason.
i have no problem to verify myself with shasan Smiley
next time do not accuse people for no reason.
i don't have the free time to spend as you do to connect you with 100+ people which spelling by the say way some words
not sure who that guy is, but if he did something wrong around it have nothing to do with me
by the way, i was and will always use SebastianJu for my escrow needs.
i have also private messages as proof we already had conversation few time about escrow services via private message but the sellers seems to be scammers

You are abusing the trust system not me. If anyone does not agree with me there wouldnt be any support for my flag.
And again you prove that you are Boombl4. Accusing me of what? What is your type 1 flag reason or reference?

Even shasan removed his feedback and supported flag after seeing this thread.
Move on with your next account OldSamurai a.k.a Boombl4

edit: We are not talking about spelling. We are talking about same phrases and grammar mistakes. Thats something you cannot hide..
July 10, 2020, 04:37:02 AM
I am not alt of anyone, and that's my only account.
Had previous exchange with  shasan last year, i will confirm with him in private my infos ( he already know them ) to verify myself Smiley

quick edit: now i have created a flag on you same as you did to me for no reason. i guess we are even on abusing the flag/trust system for no reason.
i have no problem to verify myself with shasan Smiley
next time do not accuse people for no reason.
i don't have the free time to spend as you do to connect you with 100+ people which spelling by the say way some words
not sure who that guy is, but if he did something wrong around it have nothing to do with me
by the way, i was and will always use SebastianJu for my escrow needs.
i have also private messages as proof we already had conversation few time about escrow services via private message but the sellers seems to be scammers
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
July 09, 2020, 11:51:47 PM
I think you are on to something here.

Another similarity is the spelling of the word "Tittle"

Tittle says it all.

As tittle says.
Payment BTC/PP

He's also obsessed with escrow (despite only ever doing 1 trade) and doing deals on Telegram.

I will support your flag and consider tagging him if some more evidence should come to light. I went through his posts and I can't find a single on where he leaves a telegram name. There is 1 BTC address but its kind of a dead end.
Activity: 32
Merit: 63
July 09, 2020, 06:10:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: