Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 6. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 701
December 16, 2022, 07:35:11 AM
This is a marvelous surprise, I’m sure the other beneficiaries would be surprised to see a new rank on their account when they login. Thank you Ratimov for making my rank up come early, I’m happy you’re back on this thread. This is motivation for me to contribute more on the forum not just on few boards. Happy new year in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
December 15, 2022, 06:49:22 PM
Minor theme update. A big pre-New Year's distribution of merit for those who are a little short of merit for a new rank.
Thank you very much Ratimov for sending me your merits and helping me reach Legendary rank!
I now received exactly 1000 merits in my account and that is a nice round number Smiley
Congratulations to everyone else with new ranks.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
December 15, 2022, 06:16:22 PM
Wow, thanks Ratimov! I am grateful and humbled to be considered among the legendary members of this forum. I hope I can do justice to this privilege and that, in some small way, my contributions will help preserve their legacy for future generations. I wish everyone good luck and much success in the coming year 2023!
copper member
Activity: 602
Merit: 921
December 15, 2022, 02:54:52 PM
Minor theme update. A big pre-New Year's distribution of merit for those who are a little short of merit for a new rank.

Happy New Year, everyone. Wink

Wow! Thank you so much. I join in congratulating the other participants of this boom.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
December 15, 2022, 01:45:25 PM
Wow, that's great. I have not visited the forum for four days, and how nice it is to open the forum to find that I have reached the highest ranks, which is what I have been waiting for since I succeeded in obtaining 900 merit points. It's been a long journey for four years and I'm very proud of myself and all the ranks I got while I was with you here on the forum.

This is an opportunity to encourage others and remind them that obtaining merit points is not difficult or impossible if you seek in all your publications to provide feedback, whether by asking questions or sharing experiences.

Congratulations to the other newly ranked-up members. Happy New Year everyone.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
December 15, 2022, 01:22:04 PM
Thank you so much. I am surprised. This is indeed a big early pre-New Year celebration to me. I will not forget this moment. Rest assured I will become a better member of this forum.

Congratulations to the other newly ranked-up members. Happy New Year everyone.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
January 12, 2022, 05:59:50 AM
2022 UPDATE

I haven't updated this topic for a long time, and now this moment has come. A lot of time has passed since the last update of this theme and I can see how many worthy candidates for new ranks have appeared. In the near future, I will try to help everyone on this list to get a new rank faster.

Potential Legendary

- BTCforJoe - 973 merit
- FFrankie - 952 merit
- bobita - 948 merit
- hornetsnest - 944 merit
- Silberman - 944 merit

Potential Hero

- cryptobaboon - 476 merit
- Ticked - 469 merit
- Hilde X - 461 merit
- wndsnb - 460 merit
- Agrawas - 456 merit
- Gangster-Hamster - 455 merit
- Harkorede - 449 merit
- JanEmil - 448 merit

Potential Sr.Member

- Alabasta - 234 merit
- edgycorner - 229 merit
- Frank AlpenCoin - 223 merit
- xxxx123abcxxxx - 223 merit

Potential Full Member

- crypto mania - 92 merit
- medelek - 87 merit
- 1r0n1c - 82 merit
- Est2013 - 80 merit

~
~

BITCOIN4X, SatoPrincess, thanks for reminding me of yourself, but this topic is not for submitting applications. This topic was created to find potential users who have a little left to the next rank. That is, users report different users so that I, as a merit source, would support them. If you want to assert yourself, then there is a topic with applications for rank [Merit] Help newbies and those who have a little left to the next rank. And if you want to inform about other users, for example, as did KingsDen, then this topic will do.

UPD. Congratulations to BITCOIN4X, payjoe93, SatoPrincess, abduramann_, duelbits, Melja, Cornia, ZekiBeyy, Cookdata, GeorgeJohn, Gozie51, joker_josue, delfastTions, Snork1979 on a new ranks.  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 394
June 16, 2022, 02:01:47 AM
Is your project (Ratimov) still running? I haven't seen your latest update. I think this is a good project. Announcing people who have the potential to go to the next level really motivates newbies like me. Because there was an urge and a whisper in the heart "that one day I want to be mentioned in your post." . I hope you continue your very helpful and inspiring and motivational projects.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
March 27, 2022, 02:54:41 PM
Ratimov, please consider m2017 he’s been on the forum for long. His rank upgrade is long overdue. He rose from full member to senior member with 475 merits in a very short time. He’s someone I admire in the forum.
Potential Hero member: m2017
I appreciate your initiative and desire to help (I'm grateful for that), but, really, there was no need to do this. Smiley  Actually, it was unexpected.

I was strongly tempted to apply in this thread or [Merit] Help newbies and those who have a little left to the next rank . Besides, I've done it once before. Frankly, when most of the path to new rank has already been completed and there is very little left, it is difficult to remain patient and the desire to get promoted increases with each new merit. But it seems that I have overcome this desire and am more inclined to collect the remaining quantity on my own for the finish line to this goal. So at least there will be a reason to turn on the imagination in order to write something more or less sensible and useful that others can positively appreciate.

He’s someone I admire in the forum.
Nice and sweet to hear it, but I'm afraid you exaggerate and I will not be forgiven by those who really deserve it.  Smiley

There are many people on bitcointalk who deserve it more than me and I still have a long time to grow to their level.

He rose from full member to senior member with 475 merits in a very short time.
I try to be a little active, but for the most part, I'm just lucky that my posts have come to the attention of those who liked it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 555
March 25, 2022, 09:15:22 AM
Hi @Ratimov i was thinking i am qualified to apply for a possible senior member ranking, i have a total of 504 activities and 288 merits.

here is my profile link: Zilon. Thanks for you generosity
Though your merit qualifies you to be helped, I think you missed the right thread. This thread is more of a support thread where users recommend those who are in need of a little merit to rank up like satoprincess did. You can however apply here [Merit] Help newbies and those who have a little left to the next rank
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
March 25, 2022, 05:30:40 AM
Ratimov, please consider m2017 he’s been on the forum for long. His rank upgrade is long overdue. He rose from full member to senior member with 475 merits in a very short time. He’s someone I admire in the forum.
Potential Hero member: m2017
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
March 19, 2022, 05:41:57 PM
I really appreciate what you are doing to rank up members in this forum. There are many merit source
S here but I only see Ratimov giving merits to push up active members.

I hope there are Members, Full Members, Hero Members and Legendaries who on their own suppose rank up active members in the forum yet they will not.

Mate we all know that Ratimov has a 2 thread this one and the other one is? (Merit] Help newbies and those who have a little left to the next rank) and the purpose of this thread is to help others who are qualified to the next rank and not just only ratimov doing this also many other merits sources who are quite helping users who are near to the next rank.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
March 19, 2022, 02:33:20 PM
I really appreciate what you are doing to rank up members in this forum. There are many merit source
That is not true mate, there are a lot of merit sources giving out merits to users on a daily basis and ranking them up, though you prolly might not have noticed it caused they do not have dedicated ranking up threads like this one. Of course Ratimov is doing a fantastic job, and he is definitely amongst the top users in the list of "most generous users giving merits", just like many other merit sources, check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/top-200-the-most-generous-users-giving-merits-4523027
I hope there are Members, Full Members, Hero Members and Legendaries who on their own suppose rank up active members in the forum...
Yes there are, it is constantly happening.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
March 19, 2022, 02:20:12 PM

I hope there are Members, Full Members, Hero Members and Legendaries who on their own suppose rank up active members in the forum yet they will not.
October 26, 2021, 10:38:10 AM
Legendary Potential:

Thank you, just mentioning such users makes no sense. Since the topic is designed to help active forum users.

Whom I add to this list:

- Those who are active on the forum and appear here almost every day.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
March 19, 2022, 08:57:10 AM
I’m very grateful and thankful for @Ratimov to include me in the list for the month of March. Although that merits are just a bonus for me, I’m just happy to contribute here as much as I can.

Every journey here is a roller coaster ride. There’s no straightline success. We have to weather whatever storm that we’re experiencing these days. There are times that we are inconsistent in pursuing our goals. We make mistakes, yes. But it’s all about standing up and move forward no matter how many times we fall. There’s no success story if we don’t experience these downfalls, failures or enduring the worst-of-the-worst.

I’ll just continue to be passionate in contributing something that would give great help and value to the Bitcointalk community. It pays off in the end. I’m blessed to be here.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 925
March 18, 2022, 02:00:29 PM
Ratimov has contributed to the Turkey local chapter in recent months, helping more members rank up. We are grateful to him for this. There are some Turkish users who rank up in February-March. I would like to point out that these are the people Ratimov helped by writing on this topic.

DukeNickle Member To Full Member,
Phoenix Anka Full Member To Senior Member
waybesuricata Full Member to Senior Member
Red Pie Full Member to Senior Member
verbakalim Senior Member to Hero Member
W Jr.  -this is me Smiley- Senior Member to Hero Member
kriminall Member to Full Member
Ondekinecakabilirim Full Member to Senior Member
onko Member to Full Member
püsür Full Member to Senior Member
ILuckyGuyI Full Member to Senior Member

wolwoo is now nominated for Legendary. He now has 950 Merits and has the last 50 merits left.

Thank you Ratimov For the all helps.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
March 10, 2022, 04:33:25 AM

- KingsDen - 468 merit

This is great to see my name here once again. I know I benefited from the other of your thread to rank up to Sr member merit. Now that I am here again, I wish I can recieve my hero merit before my 1000 posts count. My current post count is 990. Let me see how lucky I can be.
September 09, 2021, 11:45:58 AM
Hey !) Instead of sending a pm i wanted to thank you here, Ratimov ! What a surprise i had a few minutes ago when i noticed i got a new status !
Not that it is that important but it makes really happy ! I love this forum ... And the pride I feel in being a member probably comes in large part from the fact that it was created by Satoshi.
Thank you Smiley

Congratulations on reaching the final rank.  Smiley In fact, I intended to do this for a long time, but I could not find time to translate your posts and read them, because they are in French. I share your love for this forum. Thanks to him, I have gained a lot in real life. We are all united by cryptocurrencies and interest in them.  Wink

I wonder when will I get the Legendary? Undecided Theymos, help. Grin
copper member
Activity: 208
Merit: 256
March 10, 2022, 12:31:14 AM
- Crypto-DesignService - 241 merit
He should be Sr Member now but lacking of his activities. I have gone through few profiles which I could rank up with my merits. Didn’t notice he was lacking of activity though lol.
Anyway, thank you for maintaining the list. Some guys need to be boosted up to the next rank.
Hey thanks for the help! I was not active for quite some time now because of struggle I'm facing in real life and maybe when all things is okay again I will be able to return on this wonderful community.
Pages:
Jump to: