Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 8. (Read 5917 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1150
October 26, 2021, 11:55:26 AM
Thank you, just mentioning such users makes no sense. Since the topic is designed to help active forum users.
Sorry Ratimov, previously I thought he was last active in June 2021 and after I checked again it turned out to be June 2020. LOL
Thanks for telling me and it looks like I've removed that user from the list of recommendation above. Now the list has been fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1150
October 26, 2021, 11:06:15 AM
Excuse me, Ratimov. I tried reviewing some users via bpip.org earn merit especially users who are nearing the next rank but they don't have enough merit. I know they may not notice when I recommend their name to you in this thread, but I think it will help them to get their rank (only for active users). Here are the name of potential users for their new rank:

Legendary Potential:

Hero member Potential:

Senior member Potential:

There are actually a few other users I'd like to recommend to you, but they've been inactive for so long that it's not to your liking.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1432
September 09, 2021, 12:58:26 PM
I wonder when will I get the Legendary? Undecided Theymos, help. Grin

Wow i didn't notice you werent legendary ! I just saw nearly 4700 merits !! What a progression , but maybe you performed too fast haha you'll have to wait a bit now.

Have fun Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1432
September 09, 2021, 12:30:03 PM
There are some other members who fill up the criteria of OP. You can add them to your list.
Dragonfund

Thanks for the finds. Dragonfund was noticed by me yesterday and I already managed to send him some merit, today I will finish what I started.

Hey !) Instead of sending a pm i wanted to thank you here, Ratimov ! What a surprise i had a few minutes ago when i noticed i got a new status !

Not that it is that important but it makes really happy ! I love this forum ... And the pride I feel in being a member probably comes in large part from the fact that it was created by Satoshi.

Thank you Smiley

Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
July 16, 2021, 11:27:11 AM
UPDATE
@Ratimov, I just updated the total merit earned so far in the past week so that members who might want to help someone rank up have a clear picture. You can use it to update your post.

Thank you for taking the time to update the table. I don't always have the time to put it in proper shape. : Smiley

I also found the following users who could potentially get a new rank in the near future:

- Julien_Olynpic - 953 merit
- SiNeReiNZzz - 951 merit

-solosequenosenada - 484 merit
-cryptobaboon - 473 merit
-Potato Chips - 472 merit
-bkbirge - 469 merit
-Little Mouse - 467 merit
-Ticked - 467 merit
-suzanne5223 - 460 merit
-patrickus - 460 merit
-slaman29 - 459 merit
-BTCLiz - 454 merit

-Hox - 235 merit
-gagux123 - 235 merit
-mgoz - 230 merit
- LoyceMobile - 224 merit

The table was updated and supplemented.  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
September 09, 2021, 06:25:49 AM

There are some other members who fill up the criteria of OP. You can add them to your list.
Dragonfund

Thanks for the help man, I truly appreciate.

Thanks for the finds. The Dragonfund user was noticed by me yesterday and I already managed to send him some merit, today I will finish what I started.

Thank you; I appreciate your kind gesture. I'm a big fan.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
September 09, 2021, 02:26:21 AM

Potential Hero

UserMeritMissing
amount
of merit
Activity

Potential Full Member

UserMeritMissing
amount
of merit
Activity
Merit: 2094
August 28, 2021, 01:16:42 PM
Accepted. You have a very high-quality posting, I liked it. I have sent you the missing merit to earn the Legendary rank you deserve. Please accept my congratulations.  Wink
You made my heart flutter @Ratimov, I just realized you agreed to it and showered me with the remaining 38 merit to Legendary rank. This is a long awaited achievement and thanks for that. Now I managed to achieve it.
July 09, 2021, 06:26:59 AM
It's more convenient, just the link bearing the users username and leading to the users profile is okay for anyone who wants to go through their profile and prolly help them up to the next rank, and there in the profile they can see the users activity too (so removing it from the table is just fine), as for the merits missing, one can just easily calculate that since the new table has the users present merit count, imo, I think it's just fine this way, easier to understand and to edit too.
Yeah, it's easier and simplifies removing and adding members who need to rank up. I think if they are arranged in an orderly manner with the one requiring the least number of merits to rank up at the top, then the missing merit count and activity aren't necessary.

Guys, thanks for the opinions. The table with potential new ranks has been updated.

Can I apply for a potential Senior member?

Sure. Added you to the list.

Can I apply for a potential Senior member?

Congratulations on your new rank. I am glad that 1 day has passed since your application in this thread, as you have already received a new rank.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
August 28, 2021, 12:46:46 PM
Hi @Ratimov, previously I saw my name entered in Legendary Potential in this thread with a total of 951 merit. Today the total number of merits I received was 712 + airdrop 250 which accumulated to 962 merit. I haven't met the expected criteria to apply in your other thread as the number of merit you are asking for is 970. This means I need to get at least 8 more merit to qualify. If you allow me to register with the current amount of merit in that thread, then I will, but if not, I will wait a little longer to do so. Thank you.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
August 28, 2021, 11:32:47 AM
Ratimov drop merit rain on someone almost every day. It's not something new, just the person is new. Who knows, maybe one day my serial will come. There are hardly any kind hearted person like him in the forum.

Congratulations to Pokapoka124. Don't stop here. Move forward to a higher level.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
August 28, 2021, 10:55:32 AM
Hi Ratimov,
I came across this user and I urge to recommend this user for your help, a potential user that had helped contribute positively to the development of this forum, although he's currently at 221 merit position which is close to your criteria for senior member position.

Username: Pokapoka124

Thanks for your kind help and initiative, bless up. Smiley

Hi, Lordhermes. Thank you for your offer. A very helpful user indeed. He writes many interesting posts. Therefore, I immediately helped him to reach the new rank as quickly as possible. He deserved it for a long time.

Thank you Ratimov for the big boost to Senior member rank. I'm so happy. I'm also grateful to Lordhermes for recommending me for rank up. You guys are the real MVPs

Congratulations for Ranking up to Sr.Member your you deserve what you've got Right now  as I see you are one of those who creating  a helpful Thread here in forum. One again congratulations be humble to your self and stay what you are.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 555
August 28, 2021, 06:26:04 AM
Hi Ratimov,
I came across this user and I urge to recommend this user for your help, a potential user that had helped contribute positively to the development of this forum, although he's currently at 221 merit position which is close to your criteria for senior member position.

Hi, Lordhermes. Thank you for your offer. A very helpful user indeed. He writes many interesting posts. Therefore, I immediately helped him to reach the new rank as quickly as possible. He deserved it for a long time.

Thank you Ratimov for the big boost to Senior member rank. I'm so happy. I'm also grateful to Lordhermes for recommending me for rank up. You guys are the real MVPs
July 08, 2021, 11:13:56 PM
Hey, @Ratimov, helped you update the list. There were a couple of wrong links I corrected too. rand1919  was lacking 5 merits, so I pushed him to rank up to Full member

Thank you for the adjustment and for helping one of the users reach the new rank. Frankly, I'm thinking of simplifying the table for quick editing. Remove all cumbersome information and leave this format:

Potential Legendary

- Cnut237 - 973 merit
- Bttzed03 - 972 merit
- rdbase - 972 merit
- logfiles - 969 merit
- GrosWesh - 966 merit
- Hydrogen - 965 merit

Do you think this will be a more convenient form of registering potential users or not?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
August 28, 2021, 04:35:52 AM
Hi Ratimov,

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
July 30, 2021, 06:35:53 PM
-mgoz - 230 merit
A click on mgoz takes us to user – Nombuchril who is completely a different user. You may want to crosscheck the profile link again.

This is the right link for user mgoz. You missed out the last digit – 8
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nombuchril-1533708
July 07, 2021, 04:04:49 AM
Thank you for including me on this list, @Ratimov. I just wanted to let you know that I have achieved Hero Member status now.

Another member from the list, casperBGD, also reached Hero rank today.

Yes, I saw yesterday. This is due to the new merits source assignment in your locale. Congratulations to you and casperBGD on getting Hero rank. User bubbalex has also reached the Senior rank. Hopefully, due to recent events, this list will be significantly empty soon.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
July 29, 2021, 02:27:41 AM
I have longed known  this topic, I encountered it the very day it was created but then, my merit was still reading far low to drop an application. Even now, its still a bit low to hit the bench mark in the instruction contained in OP but then, from the updated list, I noticed that, there are some users who has been listed on even though, there 2-3merits short to the required merit in order to file an application.

Standing on this protocol and having 223merit with only 2merits short to the required qualification for an application, I file in my user

Cryptocurencyking

as a potential Sr. Member with as at now, 27merits short. Thanks for this initiative and opportunity, I'm most grateful.
I have given you 2 merits so that you are eligible to apply for the potential senior here on this thread.So keep enjoying and keep the same pace and contributing good to the forum and help other grow who has potential.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504
July 28, 2021, 02:24:49 PM
I have longed known  this topic, I encountered it the very day it was created but then, my merit was still reading far low to drop an application. Even now, its still a bit low to hit the bench mark in the instruction contained in OP but then, from the updated list, I noticed that, there are some users who has been listed on even though, there 2-3merits short to the required merit in order to file an application.

Standing on this protocol and having 223merit with only 2merits short to the required qualification for an application, I file in my user

Cryptocurencyking

as a potential Sr. Member with as at now, 27merits short. Thanks for this initiative and opportunity, I'm most grateful.
July 05, 2021, 10:53:33 AM
That bump helped me notice this post. I guess I would fit in for the "Potential Hero" spot  Smiley
Thanks for this thread.

Thank you, I try to bump the topic constantly, otherwise this topic will sink deep down and potential help will be reduced to zero. I added you to the list.
Pages:
Jump to: