Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
October 02, 2021, 09:22:48 AM
A clickable link in a personal text is a good idea. I support allowing only internal links limited to forum topics and posts to prevent abuse since the personal text is not moderated (afaik).

This topic may have already been discussed, but I couldn't find any related discussions in the meta section.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
October 02, 2021, 09:21:26 AM
This hyperlink under the avatar could be used to advertise your project (the link will lead to an ANN topic), a third-party thread that the user supports most often, an event on the forum, be it an auction, a drawing of a collectible, a lottery, a giveaway, or the same provision of some services (again with a link to the ANN topic).
All this can be implemented at the moment in the profile, in the Website tab, but it will look much more effective under the avatar.

I think you are asking too much, especially considering that nothing extra should be expected on this forum which will sooner or later be replaced by a new forum (hopefully). Another clickable link would certainly be a good opportunity to advertise something, but I'm quite happy that we can use the "website" option even for ref/affiliate links.

If something like this became available, I hope it would still be unavailable for newbie accounts, because there is no doubt that such an option would be abused.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
October 02, 2021, 08:26:48 AM
BB-Code in text version is still not what need. When I ran lotteries, I inserted a shortened link to my topic using services for short links. All these inconveniences could be solved by a hyperlink.

No, I mean enabling BBCode in the personal text, but only for the url tag. This way, you could add hyperlinks and simple texts mixed.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
October 02, 2021, 07:39:52 AM
It's a nice idea, but only if the link is not outside the forum. Otherwise, it'll just be another attempt to make the forum a better place which will be then abused by bounty hunters.

Maybe if you could just insert the BBCode's url tag in the personal text? That should cover it.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
October 02, 2021, 07:32:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: