Author

Topic: 🖤😏 - page 2. (Read 821 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 19, 2023, 03:55:22 PM
I guess God actually considers me trustworthy, which is all I need.

OG believes in god as well.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/religion/nearly-1-700-priests-clergy-accused-sex-abuse-are-unsupervised-n1062396

Do you know that 6,000 - 10,000 churches are recommissioned annually?   Smiley

I lock my topics intentionally, just to annoy you

This is trollish behavior.  :/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
November 19, 2023, 10:03:30 AM
1miau, I see you have updated your trust feedback and included a new reference.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=806776
It's not allowed to update it after you have shown for everyone once again, that you are just an obsessed troll who's repeatedly stirring shit out of nowhere and without any reason?
Here are some of your off-topic troll posts:

1miau
This is because these users are examples, indeed. They are also Merit Sources and (with few exceptions) DT1 users. And they act fair and decent.
Thanks for the joke OP.

Don't tell me, you and your nazi friend will give them neutral or even negative, right? Because who really cares if 2 nazis run around the forum and individually harass forum members with threats, trust feedbacks, am I right or am I right?

The way I see some of you weasel nazis operate, soon it will be you and your alts all alone left here with nothing to do but circle fingering each other.😅

Looks like I'm living in your mind-rent free.  Cheesy
So, if there was any doubt if these feedbacks on your account were justified, at least now we know that they are 100% deserved.  Cheesy

Just in case he decides to change anything.
Trust updated again.  Wink
Feel free to make a screenshot again, if you feel satisfied doing this.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕
November 19, 2023, 07:52:56 AM

I seen many users calling other users "troll" but when I look up the reason for the name calling, it's often because the "troll" don't share the name caller opinions. If you ask me it's a very insecure behavior.
"Don't you dare to challenge me and if you do i give you negative feedback!"
It reminds me of my self......................When I was six and an extreme insecure kid, lucky for me I did grow up and matured. Smiley
Now I don't see you as a troll digaran, but if you want to be one here is my best advice.  Cool

Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 18, 2023, 07:55:36 PM
The reference linked in 1miau's feedback isn't related to the topic about Gaza :

1miau    2023-10-18    Reference    digaran is a proven troll. He is known for spreading lies, harassing forum (DT) members and is known for his past shady dealings. Not to be trusted.

Aren't you mixing up the different problems OP?
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
October 18, 2023, 06:40:53 PM
At least if anyone has any problems with me, GROW some balls and talk to me face to face, using trust system like this is for cowards.
I can't justify what happened between you both but what I understood is that if they gave you R. trust or N. Trust it's as a result of the effect of what you did, because redtrust is not given that way from some information I have read so far about red trust. If you had any issues with anyone I think is something you need to sort out amicably with them except is something that involves scam which is possibly will not end of giving someone a redtag knowing too well that is scam associated.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
October 18, 2023, 06:28:02 PM
🖤
Pages:
Jump to: