Topic: .. - page 2. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 251
July 10, 2014, 06:31:17 AM
I'm not selling my BTC until BTC over $10000 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 10, 2014, 06:25:42 AM
im not selling because i havent got any !
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 10, 2014, 06:13:46 AM
only spending what's capable of being purchased in BTC without first converting to fiat?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 10, 2014, 04:47:26 AM
For me, selling my (rather small) stash would be suicide - Bitcoin's survived its initial growing pains and come out intact, so why on earth people would want to decrease their stake at this point is beyond me. As for when to start selling, maybe once the government-bitcoin jousting tournament is over and people are at least talking sense - at the moment there's too much stubbornness around.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 10, 2014, 04:43:47 AM
I'm not selling it nor use it to buy something but i kept betting on games Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 10, 2014, 04:21:06 AM
hehe their is quite a lot of people to visit right ?

......it reaches $10k.

At that point I ll quit my job and go visit every single asshole who s been laughing at me talking big about Bitcoin all these years.
Activity: 270
Merit: 130
DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016
July 10, 2014, 03:49:24 AM
Wait until the whole financial system turns to ashes, right now the only thing holding the dollar is the fed printing insane quantity of bogus money, same goes for the euro, the yen is already a walking dead and is worth virtually shit.

Christine Lagarde from the, the IMF repeteadly spoke her intention of a the Global Financial Reset, which means life insurances, savings and so on will be globally stolen, just like Cyprus.

Remember what Cyprus crisis have done to BTC price ?and  it's not even the population of a small  us state. Just imagine that shit happening to Japan which i repeat is already a walking dead, France, Spain, or worst, at the scale of a whole currency like euro

When that shit happens, you wish you hadnt sell at 10K, i'm not selling anything if i don't need anything. I 'm not touching it until it happens, my best course would be to buy more, and diversify my portfolio with promising  Alt coins.  

i dont give to shit about selling  my future for a currency that is already dead and burried.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
July 10, 2014, 03:43:33 AM
the price hits $10,000

I have made that commitment to myself and intend to honour it (or go down firing from all cylinders)
This might be just enough for me to sell off 1 BTC and enjoy myself a few days.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
July 10, 2014, 03:35:16 AM
I think the tipping point for payment availability will come soon after Silicon Valley and Seattle retailers start accepting BTC for payment. The tech industry needs to lead the acceptance among retailers.

Silicon valley is already pretty involved in BTC businesses. A lot of the VC money is going to and from there

That's true, however retailers are the key to widespread use by consumers. Paypal, Apple, Amazon all need to get on board. Yahoo's move to include BTC in it's stock ticker listings is a big move, especially since now you can add that ticker to your stock listings on your iPhone (since Apple uses Yahoo's stock ticker listings.) The VCs see the potential but consumers aren't influenced by VCs, they're influenced by seeing "Bitcoin Accepted!" in their brick and mortar and online stores.

This will all happen eventually.

Check out reddit.com/r/bitcoin and how much good news is appearing on a daily basis for btc and the acceptance of it. This is still the start, people. Even though btc is 5 years in, 95% of the population have never heard of it.

Hold like you've never held before. Smiley
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
July 10, 2014, 02:54:44 AM
I think the tipping point for payment availability will come soon after Silicon Valley and Seattle retailers start accepting BTC for payment. The tech industry needs to lead the acceptance among retailers.

Silicon valley is already pretty involved in BTC businesses. A lot of the VC money is going to and from there

That's true, however retailers are the key to widespread use by consumers. Paypal, Apple, Amazon all need to get on board. Yahoo's move to include BTC in it's stock ticker listings is a big move, especially since now you can add that ticker to your stock listings on your iPhone (since Apple uses Yahoo's stock ticker listings.) The VCs see the potential but consumers aren't influenced by VCs, they're influenced by seeing "Bitcoin Accepted!" in their brick and mortar and online stores.
eid
Activity: 616
July 10, 2014, 02:44:09 AM
I have all my savings in BTC, which isn't really a lot. I always thought I wouldn't exchange them for fiat until the amount would make a difference to the quality of my life, but really when that day comes, I'll no longer need to because everyone will be accepting them.

If this never happens, well I didn't lose much. I would have just spent the money on crap anyway.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
July 10, 2014, 02:30:58 AM
......it reaches $10k.

At that point I ll quit my job and go visit every single asshole who s been laughing at me talking big about Bitcoin all these years.
Haha likewise - cannot wait
Loose lips sink sigs!
July 10, 2014, 02:27:43 AM
I'm not selling until I have some serious BTC!
Activity: 353
Impossible
July 10, 2014, 02:18:26 AM

I wouldn't really say that, maybe we have some indiviual cases and enterprenuers but silicon valey is not yet conquered by bitcoin. I'd say that over there, people are just starting to get familiar with it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
July 10, 2014, 02:17:04 AM
......it reaches $10k.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
July 10, 2014, 02:14:39 AM

Activity: 686
July 10, 2014, 02:13:46 AM
1N2JcZU97u6WKB5BnbLot6yLkxLJFuF7if
what is there to sell  Huh
Loose lips sink sigs!
July 10, 2014, 02:11:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
July 10, 2014, 02:05:10 AM
I use my BTC like a volatile savings account. I dont really ever dip into it, but periodically keep adding more. I try to keep my dollar cost average as low as possible obviously. I dont think i have sold any since december 2013.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
We Are The New Wealthy Elite, Gentlemen
July 10, 2014, 01:51:12 AM
I won't be selling any. I am a firm believer in the long term propects of bitcoin. I will keep accumulating and holding until it is wide spread enough to use for pretty much everything.  

^^^ This guy has a good head on his shoulders.
Pages:
Jump to: