Author

Topic: . - page 114. (Read 491737 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 02, 2015, 05:53:35 PM
A few questions. (Probably dumb ones)

How do you know you have the HZ node setup and working?, is it safe running on my main PC and what is the payout in 24 hrs?.

Do I need to have a % of HZ to be paid ?.

You don't need to have a % of HZ to be paid.

You just need to keep your node running on a machine and the script will pick that up and pay it out when it runs, which is once every 24 hours.

The payout is calculated by 1,000,000 HZ / # of active nodes

You can see if your node is 'online' by checking it here: https://explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=nodecheck

I see a message on there saying it's down at the moment, but it's returning proper data, so I'm investigating that message.

Yes I also get that message, thank you again.
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2015, 05:51:25 PM

How do you know you have the HZ node setup and working?, is it safe running on my main PC and what is the payout in 24 hrs?.

You don't need to have a % of HZ to be paid.

You just need to keep your node running on a machine and the script will pick that up and pay it out when it runs, which is once every 24 hours.

The payout is calculated by 1,000,000 HZ / # of active nodes

You can see if your node is 'online' by checking it here: https://explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=nodecheck

I see a message on there saying it's down at the moment, but it's returning proper data, so I'm investigating that message.

Update: Yes, everything is working fine with the node checker. We are intentionally putting that message up top to avoid the server IP from being viewed.
March 02, 2015, 05:42:14 PM

legendary
March 02, 2015, 05:18:26 PM
If you notice any GUI bugs or possible improvements that you could see, PM them to me - We are compiling everything and will release an updated client with the fixes.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
March 02, 2015, 02:21:17 PM
Is this Official SuperNET asset?

Absolutely not, sure that is scam.

How do we know it is a scam  or a partner of SuperNET trying to help Hz to get more recognition

Now I do not know what to do.  Do I but in or not mmmmm very confused ....

Maybe I should email SuperNET and see if they know anything . than post the reply here........

kprell40

Before investing in any asset you want to check on who is issuing the asset and make sure they are reliable. Igotspots is doing an asset, hero Bitcointalk member, so I can be confident that is likely safe. There is also an asset by someone on the HZ dev team for the new decentralized cryptocurrency exchange being built into Horizon, so again, known people with good reps, quite reliable. If however some anon newbie just makes up an asset, they could be anyone, and people can claim to sell Ethereum and all sorts of things, not only on Horizon, but on the other decentralized exchanges as well. Generally, unless I know for certain who or what company is issuing it, and the numbers all match up, exactly, I just assume it isn't safe.

You are right ... that's why I emailed SuperNET  to see if they are the issuing the asset.
  now waiting for there reply

99,9% that Supernet asset on HZ asset exchange is scam. I'm lurking in NXT and Supernet forums everyday, didn't see any info, that Supernet asset started traded in HZ asset exchange. It is tradable in NXT AE and Bter.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 02, 2015, 02:06:59 PM

How do we know it is a scam  or a partner of SuperNET trying to help Hz to get more recognition

Maybe I should email SuperNET and see if they know anything . than post the reply here........

kprell40

Before investing in any asset you want to check on who is issuing the asset and make sure they are reliable. Igotspots is doing an asset, hero Bitcointalk member, so I can be confident that is likely safe. There is also an asset by someone on the HZ dev team for the new decentralized cryptocurrency exchange being built into Horizon, so again, known people with good reps, quite reliable. If however some anon newbie just makes up an asset, they could be anyone, and people can claim to sell Ethereum and all sorts of things, not only on Horizon, but on the other decentralized exchanges as well. Generally, unless I know for certain who or what company is issuing it, and the numbers all match up, exactly, I just assume it isn't safe.

You are right ... that's why I emailed SuperNET  to see if they are the issuing the asset.
  now waiting for there reply

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
March 02, 2015, 01:48:35 PM

kprell40

legendary
March 02, 2015, 10:50:20 AM
Is it possible to lose the coins you are forging on ?.

No.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
March 02, 2015, 10:39:28 AM

kprell40

I decide to email  SuperNET to see if thay know anything........

now waiting for there reply...

Let us know!
March 02, 2015, 10:22:55 AM

kprell40

I decide to email  SuperNET to see if thay know anything........

now waiting for there reply...

March 02, 2015, 09:43:03 AM

kprell40

March 02, 2015, 08:32:24 AM
Is it possible to lose the coins you are forging on ?.

Activity: 355
March 02, 2015, 08:09:17 AM

Why are you surprise that people are angry and want their coins?! This is one week failure. Imagine that if mining pool goes offline for a week? This is main HZ coins distribution system and is down for week. you do lot of other thing but not this one. People renting vps or use their own resources by other way. So write announcment WHEN and which way we recieve our coins.

Why be angry? Lots of developments going on right now, many plans for the future, your coins got worth a lot more past week and probably even more in later stage.
Team delivers all the time, is that a good way to say thanks?

I know that. But this situation is not comfortable for me or other nodes owners. In crypto world i dont trust anyone. Today everything is ok but tommorw can be out of business. I only wait for declaration WHEN coins will be pay and what form will be. And  i am grateful for everything what you do with this grea coin. But it cant be "something at the expense of something" In my opinion clear statement about situation will be allrgiht without no regret.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
March 02, 2015, 07:49:55 AM

Why are you surprise that people are angry and want their coins?! This is one week failure. Imagine that if mining pool goes offline for a week? This is main HZ coins distribution system and is down for week. you do lot of other thing but not this one. People renting vps or use their own resources by other way. So write announcment WHEN and which way we recieve our coins.

Why be angry? Lots of developments going on right now, many plans for the future, your coins got worth a lot more past week and probably even more in later stage.
Team delivers all the time, is that a good way to say thanks?
March 02, 2015, 07:33:13 AM
What about payment from bountie nodes from last week? It will be pay as one big payment. Or separate payments few times a day?

Literally 4 posts above you....Come on!

We already posted it would take time for it to catch up. It doesn't add all the payments into one.
Patience.

Activity: 601
March 02, 2015, 05:22:30 AM
What about payment from bountie nodes from last week? It will be pay as one big payment. Or separate payments few times a day?

See here:
Node payment received, but only one payment for today?
It should be made up of all payments last week?

We already posted it would take time for it to catch up. It doesn't add all the payments into one.
Patience.
legendary
March 02, 2015, 05:13:46 AM

Literally 4 posts above you....Come on!

Patience.
legendary
March 02, 2015, 05:12:48 AM
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 02, 2015, 05:06:15 AM
Great work, guys!
March 02, 2015, 05:00:09 AM
Jump to: