Author

Topic: . - page 111. (Read 491737 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
March 05, 2015, 01:57:26 AM
This coin looks promising. Hope I'm not to late to this party. Will try to pick up some dumps  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 04, 2015, 06:06:37 PM

does the Node work  behind a router?  mine State offline ,  it is a new node  been running 45 mins

Make sure your port 7774 is open / forwarded if it's not.

Got it to work  had to open the port  ,  Node State now online

thank you

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
March 04, 2015, 05:33:29 PM
so that is producing about 3.5 million new HZ per day as I interpret it?.. seems like a lot.

No, it's a static 1,000,000 per day right now.
Subject to change.

Perspective:
Viacoin miners dump 18,000 coins per day. From December 2014 to February 2015, average price of Via was 9,800 satoshis. That's 1.764 BTC worth per day.

Currently, Horizon nodes may be dumping 1,000,000 coins per day. At current price of 120 satoshis, that's only 1.2 BTC per day.

And Horizon is about to release something innovating.

1.2 BTC per day is good profit if you're the only node. But you have to share the bounty with other nodes. At these prices, you're still wasting electricity if you're selling right away.

The node distribution system (amount per day) was also adjusted in the past, and that lessened the selling pressure quite a bit. I think it is about right now, but of course subject to change if need be.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
March 04, 2015, 04:42:48 PM
so that is producing about 3.5 million new HZ per day as I interpret it?.. seems like a lot.

Subject to change.

Perspective:
Viacoin miners dump 18,000 coins per day. From December 2014 to February 2015, average price of Via was 9,800 satoshis. That's 1.764 BTC worth per day.

Currently, Horizon nodes may be dumping 1,000,000 coins per day. At current price of 120 satoshis, that's only 1.2 BTC per day.

And Horizon is about to release something innovating.

1.2 BTC per day is good profit if you're the only node. But you have to share the bounty with other nodes. At these prices, you're still wasting electricity if you're selling right away.
legendary
Activity: 971
March 04, 2015, 03:53:38 PM

does the Node work  behind a router?  mine State offline ,  it is a new node  been running 45 mins

Make sure your port 7774 is open / forwarded if it's not.
legendary
March 04, 2015, 03:51:59 PM
Ahh I see. Well based on my bounties I'd say just short of 900 at the minute. Is your undetected node receiving bounties and just doesn't show in node checker u or not even receive bounty???

Didn't they blacklist bounties to nodes that aren't running the most up-to-date version? That might be why the numbers are off.

Yes, that happened.
March 04, 2015, 03:43:38 PM

Activity: 527
March 04, 2015, 03:37:15 PM
Ahh I see. Well based on my bounties I'd say just short of 900 at the minute. Is your undetected node receiving bounties and just doesn't show in node checker u or not even receive bounty???

Didn't they blacklist bounties to nodes that aren't running the most up-to-date version? That might be why the numbers are off.

The numbers were way off before the blacklist, however I do not know the actual counting method for that graph so I'd not speculate.

if you are undetected you receive no bounty
legendary
March 04, 2015, 03:31:23 PM

Subject to change.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 04, 2015, 03:28:36 PM

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
March 04, 2015, 03:26:06 PM
Hmmm. numbers don' tie up to what I'm getting for my node but I was under the impression
node bounty is 1mil HZ / node count

Node graph hasn't been accurate for quite a while now (more than a month IIRC).

Also coming up on 5 days, my new node is still undetected.
Hmmm. numbers don' tie up to what I'm getting for my node but I was under the impression

Activity: 527
March 04, 2015, 03:22:00 PM

March 04, 2015, 03:21:45 PM

I just check the state of my  static node 

it's OFFLINE why ? it running on the pc   or  the pc is behind router is that it ?

March 04, 2015, 03:16:43 PM
March 04, 2015, 03:10:26 PM
I am laughing at those Node bounty's!.  Cheesy

I have been mining for 2 days on the multi pool and earned around 1400 HZ (4.3MHS minimum, sometimes 20MHS) and these guys are getting nearly 1200 in 24 hours.

I could setup at least 8 nodes (when i get my first sorted + paid) 1138 x 8 = over 9k a day.

Not been funny, but isn't that a little to much ?.

It is like a constant dump because of profit.

There is a fixed supply that can be obtained with nodes, so in essence it should balance out as enough people do it and finally don't profit anymore, then stop doing it. The volume is high enough now to absorb it, and this also helps distribute HZ and keep the volume going. Eventually the distribution period ends, but there are future plans for nodes to stick around.

Thank you.

So to anyone wanting to get some HZ this is the perfect time to start a Node.

I just setup one Node   I guess I got to wight for 24 hr or more  to see HZ coming in Smiley

Activity: 27
March 04, 2015, 03:06:57 PM
March 04, 2015, 03:02:27 PM
what has been the average number of nodes up and running?

There's a Link in OP/wallet/website.

https://explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=graphs&graph=nodes
Activity: 27
March 04, 2015, 02:44:22 PM
what has been the average number of nodes up and running?
Activity: 700
March 04, 2015, 02:15:09 PM

I have been mining for 2 days on the multi pool and earned around 1400 HZ (4.3MHS minimum, sometimes 20MHS) and these guys are getting nearly 1200 in 24 hours.

I could setup at least 8 nodes (when i get my first sorted + paid) 1138 x 8 = over 9k a day.

There is a fixed supply that can be obtained with nodes, so in essence it should balance out as enough people do it and finally don't profit anymore, then stop doing it. The volume is high enough now to absorb it, and this also helps distribute HZ and keep the volume going. Eventually the distribution period ends, but there are future plans for nodes to stick around.

Thank you.

So to anyone wanting to get some HZ this is the perfect time to start a Node.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
March 04, 2015, 01:28:48 PM

Jump to: