Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 68. (Read 491736 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
June 25, 2015, 01:52:50 PM
Node script is being worked on. We moved a lot of things to new servers, and CBKR is on it.

Is it on github?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
June 25, 2015, 12:14:50 PM
where can i download newest wallet?
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2015, 12:10:46 PM
Node script is being worked on. We moved a lot of things to new servers, and CBKR is on it.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
June 25, 2015, 07:18:52 AM
Some shit was happend but dev team can't say anything about that. Not professional IMO. Just say something about the problem. We are people we understand that sometimes can be a hardware/software problem but why you have node ownerss deep in the ass ?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 25, 2015, 05:32:48 AM
What is or should be the current daily node bounty?

My understanding it that it is a bit less than a million HZ divided up. So therefore it really depends how many nodes are running.

To any others about payouts and delays:

I also talked with the team a bit about payouts and it seems there are thousands of transactions involved and that is why sometimes there are delays and glitches. There is also something that has to be filled up, and the HZ also has to be gotten from the multisig holders now and then to fill it up as it runs lower. Over time I believe they will continue to work on improving this, and I heard the payout guy talking about that with our lead NXT dev. So expect delays now and then, make sure you are fully updated, and just be patient if you have everything correct, as you should get it. Thanks!

You can explain to me when I receive a payment from the node ?

NODE IP ADDRESS: 185.43.211.220 (ONLINE)
Last Checked: 2015-06-25 09:02:04 | Last Payout: 1970-01-01 00:00:00
Total Uptime: 13495 mins | Upime Until Next Payout: -12055 mins
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
June 25, 2015, 04:31:41 AM
To talk about something else than node payouts, what does everyone think about updating this ANN here? I think a slick infographic that people can quickly get the main ideas might be better than what we have now, which I think is too spaced out, and a lot of information to read and absorb. Everyone wants information fast and well presented, and I think this is a fairly easy thing to get done. Thoughts?

Great idea nothing worse than searching for facts and helpful hints through lots of pages maybe even link some trouble shooting ideas.
Explain some of the assets available and the fees for transactions and forging how to add contacts set up your hz name etc
just all the simple things and more.

June 25, 2015, 01:08:05 AM
The situation with delayed payments didn't existed before. We had payments every day on the morning. Sometimes was problems with script but devs write here some information and explanation about that. The thing is happen until payout script moved to the new server and most of the payments are few days delayed. Please fix it asap and write here some explanation to the node owners.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
June 24, 2015, 10:04:25 PM
To talk about something else than node payouts, what does everyone think about updating this ANN here? I think a slick infographic that people can quickly get the main ideas might be better than what we have now, which I think is too spaced out, and a lot of information to read and absorb. Everyone wants information fast and well presented, and I think this is a fairly easy thing to get done. Thoughts?
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
June 24, 2015, 09:18:41 PM

My understanding it that it is a bit less than a million HZ divided up. So therefore it really depends how many nodes are running.

To any others about payouts and delays:

I also talked with the team a bit about payouts and it seems there are thousands of transactions involved and that is why sometimes there are delays and glitches. There is also something that has to be filled up, and the HZ also has to be gotten from the multisig holders now and then to fill it up as it runs lower. Over time I believe they will continue to work on improving this, and I heard the payout guy talking about that with our lead NXT dev. So expect delays now and then, make sure you are fully updated, and just be patient if you have everything correct, as you should get it. Thanks!
Activity: 984
June 24, 2015, 02:29:45 PM
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
June 24, 2015, 09:18:40 AM
Today again delayde payments. What's wrong? Can someon from dev team can explain situation?

The basic deal is that it isn't all perfectly automated, things have to happen, and there are delays now and then with node payments. There never was any guaranteed time for it and it is pretty much done as soon as they get it out. There are no new problems or new concerns that are any different from people asking why their payment was late months ago. Exact same situation, I don't see anything new. I guess the best thing to do is expect delayed payments with nodes if you are running them, then you will not be disappointed. I am not in charge of node payments and I don't even run any nodes though. (Although I do pass on concerns)
June 24, 2015, 07:24:54 AM
Today again delayde payments. What's wrong? Can someon from dev team can explain situation?
legendary
Activity: 938
June 23, 2015, 01:22:51 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-1079905

Argentbits swtiched over from Dogeparty to Horizon today, for a little news. Of course we are very happy about this and welcome them to HZ! Smiley

little news?  
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 23, 2015, 03:43:56 AM
New record ?

NODE IP ADDRESS: 185.43.211.220 (ONLINE)
Last Checked: 2015-06-23 07:02:02 | Last Payout: 1970-01-01 00:00:00
Total Uptime: 10615 mins | Upime Until Next Payout: -9175 mins
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
June 22, 2015, 06:21:30 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-1079905

Argentbits swtiched over from Dogeparty to Horizon today, for a little news. Of course we are very happy about this and welcome them to HZ! Smiley
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
June 22, 2015, 06:18:58 PM
As for me, I believe in the horizon. Don't panic. All payments will be paid. Soon))

Yes, you are right.
But my problem is, that from the devs we get rarely or no information.

In this thread people mostly want to talk about node payments, and there are basically just a couple people that deal with that, I am not one of them, and it is actually hard to talk about anything else here since this is very important to many people. Personally I don't even run any nodes so I am not the best to help with it. I do know that the payments get made and that there are glitches. I think it is safe to assume that is pretty standard at this point.

If anyone wants to talk about anything else, we are listening. If it is about node payments, I am sure they are on their way.
Activity: 601
June 22, 2015, 05:53:44 PM
As for me, I believe in the horizon. Don't panic. All payments will be paid. Soon))

Yes, you are right.
But my problem is, that from the devs we get rarely or no information.
Activity: 601
June 22, 2015, 05:48:42 PM
Today 30% of my nodes got no payment again
All missing payments received.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
June 22, 2015, 04:51:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
June 22, 2015, 12:27:46 PM
There is a thread in the HZ forum for these questions:
   https://horizonplatform.io/topic/whats-up-with-hallmark-node-payouts/

(and you even get paid to post there)
Pages:
Jump to: