Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 82. (Read 491736 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
The Future is Here; Grab it Fast Before Past
May 02, 2015, 02:36:36 PM
How fair is the Horizon distribution? Can we confirm that there are no dummies receiving artificial interest?

I can call it 'fair' till now. Every HZ on market is 'hard earned' by someone either buying in exchange other valued crypto or lowest possible easier earnings was from running a 'hallmarked node'.

Even the developer's share / holdings seem earned out of nothing at first, they are doing 'hard work' to maintaining the network, upgrading the code whenever needed, doing development job even 'paying' for various hosing expenses. So we can see worth the value of that part.

It might look easier to earn HZ by posting useless things on their own forum but you will soon find it hard even earning 100HZ out of that.

More comments are welcome on this distribution job thread. I think HZ is developing value slowly but very steady way anything could imagine.

Above comments are from my own point of view, I also wants to know what others are thinking of it?

BDCoinMiner
HZ Address: NHZ-JVD4-LJC7-SSEL-3KTKM
HZ Asset Deposit Address: NHZ-8GHQ-TJRL-5VUK-FTPZT
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 02, 2015, 11:49:53 AM
How fair is the Horizon distribution? Can we confirm that there are no dummies receiving artificial interest?
May 02, 2015, 10:58:11 AM
it's strange that all the letters are uppercase in the forum.

Can you provide a screenshot so I can see what you mean here? Then I can fix it.

I think they ware talking about those uppercase mark with red circle on screen (few if them).

forgive me if it break formatting as I am very new to forum!
April 30, 2015, 11:23:00 PM
Wouldn't it make sense to create an extra thread for the thousands of node owners who are running HZ nodes? Their questions are always the same.

And what about programming a little script that emails you when the bounty address is empty again?

Shall I do that for you - how much do you offer? Besides the central org ... anyone who wants to pledge some HZ for this cause, please do so now, offer some HZ publicly, by saying so.
Then I'll program that for you, and the nodebountygiveraddress will never be empty again. *lol*

There is such a place that exists!
https://horizonplatform.io/forums/

Even before you mention it, I didn't notice it!!
April 30, 2015, 11:20:07 PM
For some unknown reason to me my node has stopped being paid. I updated to latest ver v3.9.1, but when I check my node I get:

NODE IP ADDRESS: 54.164.36.118 (ONLINE)
Last Checked: 2015-04-29 20:05:05 | Last Payout: 2015-04-22 01:54:45
Total Uptime: 58474 mins | Upime Until Next Payout: -874 mins

Now it show your Node get paid, how much did you got? Only for one day or for multiple missi g days paments included?
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
April 30, 2015, 10:55:53 PM
Wouldn't it make sense to create an extra thread for the thousands of node owners who are running HZ nodes? Their questions are always the same.

And what about programming a little script that emails you when the bounty address is empty again?

Shall I do that for you - how much do you offer? Besides the central org ... anyone who wants to pledge some HZ for this cause, please do so now, offer some HZ publicly, by saying so.
Then I'll program that for you, and the nodebountygiveraddress will never be empty again. *lol*

legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2015, 04:46:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
April 30, 2015, 09:17:19 AM

April 30, 2015, 05:55:25 AM

This is a critical bugfix release and everyone is required to update!

It fixes the validation of asset exchange order cancellations.
The missing validation can be exploited by an attacker. The bug could be used to transfer coins of a foreign bid order at the cost of own unconfirmed balance.

Mac OS X run command 'mac-osx-run.command'  has also been added.

https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source/releases/tag/hz-v3.9.1

It seem official node checker on https://explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=nodecheck is having connectivity problem with node bounty server Sad

Can someone fix it>?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 30, 2015, 02:54:25 AM
For some unknown reason to me my node has stopped being paid. I updated to latest ver v3.9.1, but when I check my node I get:

When did you updated your node with latest v3.9.1 version? Can you tell us the date/time of update  to debug your problem?

Thanks
BDCoinMiner

NB: I am not officially related/responsible with HZ Core development team.

I update on 21 april at 12.10 pm. I was following things with NXT and 'destroyer' guy, so I checked in with nhz immediately to look for an update and downloades asap after I saw this post.

Do NHZ devs knows about found bug in NXT?

Hi folk,

please try to update to 1.4.17: https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-4-17/

The team fixed a critical bug.

Cheers,
Chuck

This is a critical bugfix release and everyone is required to update!

It fixes the validation of asset exchange order cancellations.
The missing validation can be exploited by an attacker. The bug could be used to transfer coins of a foreign bid order at the cost of own unconfirmed balance.

Mac OS X run command 'mac-osx-run.command'  has also been added.

https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source/releases/tag/hz-v3.9.1
April 29, 2015, 08:34:49 PM
To BDCoinMiner

I sent you  2 personal message 

Replyed and from now on you can directly mail me instead of disturbing subscriber of this thread;)

Go HZ!
April 29, 2015, 05:17:21 PM

When did you updated your node with latest v3.9.1 version? Can you tell us the date/time of update  to debug your problem?

Thanks
BDCoinMiner

NB: I am not officially related/responsible with HZ Core development team.
Activity: 406
April 29, 2015, 04:47:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
April 29, 2015, 04:28:35 PM
... not much more than a preview for now - but something new is born:

Shareholders.py is born
I built a new tool in a crazy 17 hours session,
to reach out to my 17 shareholders,
celebrating the 1 month birthday of AAssetHZ ...

... it doesn't have a GUI yet, and so far can be run only by me. But could already be booked as a service, actually.

Though, only for experienced users/admins, no newbie support (or yes - if you pay well & upfront).
Makes most sense if you have a web server where you can password-protect an area /shareholders/innercircle

More info here in these FIVE consecutive posts, and on my webpage.
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]
April 29, 2015, 02:52:56 PM
Hi guys, thought I'd let you know about an asset I created. Its called FREEDOM and ID is   1918076501414611727.

This particular asset is not financial - in fact it's an idea-asset. I came up with the idea of FREEDOM when I took a step back and observed the process we are part of: creating crypto currencies and crypto assets and establishing a viable network for them to flourish in. Then I thought to myself what is all this really about, or what would be the basis for putting in so much effort and countless hours (think of the broad network of the crypto world as it is being created and expanded second by second), apart from the [potentially] (and hopefully) lucrative financial gains?

It then occurred to me it is about freedom, and not only for one (tiny) group of people, but for anyone willing to participate in this process. Its an open-ended process inviting all who want to participate in the liberation from the financial system as it currently exists. But it is also about so much more than only financial freedom - its entails all aspects of life (or at least should).

Acquiring the FREEDOM asset is (one way of) making a statement that you acknowledge, participate in and morally support this process described above, the process of liberation. You are making this statement first and foremost to yourself to affirm the legitimization of this process, so as to inspire you in your endeavors to make this project successful. We all need inspiration and motivation. FREEDOM serves as an assertion that you believe in what you are doing.  Smiley
Activity: 601
April 29, 2015, 12:08:41 PM
@GoldenEye:

Both the web wallet and hzxchange are javascript apps. Your passphrase never leaves the browser, it's perfectly safe to use without ssl.

Do not enter your passphrase on a site (or in an app) when you aren't sure it signs transactions locally. Even when it uses ssl, the site admin/app dev will be able to read your passphrase!

Good to know! Thanks
Activity: 546
April 29, 2015, 11:00:52 AM

To BDCoinMiner , coinerz

I sent you a personal message

kprell40

April 29, 2015, 10:51:38 AM

TO: coinerz

Hello

Can we work together on the HZGOLD ? I can send you  personal message  my  Plan  . Have dome a lot of homework,

I would be willing to work with a partner. for advice , any help  

on the twitter account issue  the https://twitter.com/kprell26 is a personal account  , and yes my first language  is English  I from USA .

the HZGOLD twitter account yes it is new ...

I do knoew there is a cryptocurrency out there that does the same thing , i'm try to do . there asset is not backed up my real gold or Dividends
   value of there shares is buy and selling ,

so like i said

I would be willing to work with a partner

I not trying to make a  ponzi/scam      

I guess now asking for some help

I do believe in  Horizon , and I hope I didn't make anyone mad or disappointed at me ...

kprell40 [/size]  

I understand your frustration but there is a lot to learn on every stage you got reject. For me I might say on base of my intuition that you are not a scammer trying to earn some bucks out of scam job. But to be true in Financial world emotion of the last things to care.

To gain faith on financial world, you need to shows investor how you generate profit from their investment.

I may wish to return 100% on anything may invest to me, to do so I have to find a way to earn it first then return to investor. But people will not give any investment on this.

Even I may ask investor in return on 10%/year thinking default 10% earnings of HZ wallet and daily payment I might get some small investment and it would be truthful.

So don't be upset, research more and find out a way to attract investor with some real process of doing business and generating income; I am sure people will invest you willingly.

Hope I could show some light on your weakness in event of asking investment HZGold asset.

Cheers!
April 29, 2015, 10:23:12 AM
I have noticed this happening weekly on Google and nearly got hit but noticed the address bar was funny.

It must be an attempt of phishing Bitrex user to collect Bitrex user/password. Anybody entering any info there will end up with empty balance on Bitrex wallet ...
Activity: 700
April 29, 2015, 08:31:30 AM
I have noticed this happening weekly on Google and nearly got hit but noticed the address bar was funny.

Pages:
Jump to: