Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 84. (Read 491736 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
The Future is Here; Grab it Fast Before Past
April 28, 2015, 02:11:38 PM
Anybody recognized again missing payouts? Bounty empty?

Payments were running only 3.5 hours instead as usual 6-8 hours. Script stopped but bounty is filled up. (only 333 nodes got payed tonight)

As per my observation with node bounty, from where it was paid got empty after 333 nodes payment. It has been topped with enough HZ but will start paying on script's 24hours normal schedule. Any node supposed to pay today will get paid tomorrow with 2 day's payment. Like Out of my 20 node, I got payment of only 3 node. So tomorrow I am hoping to get paid with today's 17 node + upcoming regular 20 node's payment.

Will let you know if there is any payment mismatch. Normally in event of such issue, I got paid in describe methods before. Let's see how it go today's...

BDCoinMiner
HZ: NHZ-8GHQ-TJRL-5VUK-FTPZT
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 28, 2015, 02:07:48 PM
To martismartis

I'm  working a dividends plan , The HZ collected from share  will go for that , ( this for a example
 If you bye share of HZGold  and hold them , I will pay you dividends back in HZ) , but the time frame has not set up yet. I'm working on that .

I will update the dividends plan soon

kprell40

Are you creating a ponzi? From where dividends will come? Could give us some business plan of how you will earn prifit and pay dividends?

I'm not sure what ponzi is?  Like I said I work out a dividends plan   , some dividends plan I have look at  I did not like , That paid dividends for gold, silver
 was if you buys  share and hold them, but you had to buy minimum 50.000 share and hold then for 60 days to earn dividends , I did not think  investors  like
 to wait 60 days to earn dividends , so I'm trying to work out a fair dividends plan for all ...

kprell40 

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 28, 2015, 01:56:54 PM
EMIF. I'm since 3 days on 3.9.1. And some friends are also missing payout for their nodes. And I'm talking about some hundred of nodes.....
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
April 28, 2015, 01:48:02 PM

Payments were running only 3.5 hours instead as usual 6-8 hours. Script stopped but bounty is filled up. (only 333 nodes got payed tonight)

There is a new wallet. And nodes which are not updated to new wallet didnt get paid by 3-4 days now.
So this is why number of paid nodes decreased in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
April 28, 2015, 01:45:33 PM
To martismartis

I'm  working a dividends plan , The HZ collected from share  will go for that , ( this for a example
 If you bye share of HZGold  and hold them , I will pay you dividends back in HZ) , but the time frame has not set up yet. I'm working on that .

kprell40

Are you creating a ponzi? From where dividends will come? Could give us some business plan of how you will earn prifit and pay dividends?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 28, 2015, 01:32:39 PM

April 28, 2015, 01:00:58 PM
To martismartis

I'm  working a dividends plan , The HZ collected from share  will go for that , ( this for a example
 If you bye share of HZGold  and hold them , I will pay you dividends back in HZ) , but the time frame has not set up yet. I'm working on that .

kprell40

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
April 28, 2015, 12:47:24 PM

Asset Announcement

Asset Name HZGOLD

Asset Id:  12279329634424595840

Gold is the most popular as an investment,When asked why we invest in gold the standard answer often involves, ‘because it is a safe haven. Is gold a safe haven everywhere? YES or NO for gold to act as a stabilizing force for financial markets by reducing losses when it is most needed.’When and why we invest in gold Traditionally we refer to gold priced in dollars,looking at daily data the authors ‘find evidence of the strong-form safe haven’ for Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, the UK and the US Is Investing In Gold Still A Good Idea? People from every sector of society have been talking about investing in gold for years now. That some investors achieved incredible earnings relying on this precious metal is undeniable So in closing Let all make HZ GOLD One of the Best ASSET -Kevin

https://twitter.com/kprell44

I also filled out A Trusted Asset Form  Waiting for the approval

update special
 the pricing as follows
       First       100000 shares  10 Hz each
       Second   100000 shares  15 Hz each
       Third      100000 shares  20 Hz each
               and so on   

kprell40

Is your asset backed by gold? What is the purpose of this asset? Any dividends planned?
April 28, 2015, 12:41:56 PM
To BDCoinMiner

I sent Me  a personal message with your account id I will send  you bonus share ...

kprell40
April 28, 2015, 12:30:04 PM

Asset Announcement

Asset Name HZGOLD

Asset Id:  12279329634424595840

Gold is the most popular as an investment,When asked why we invest in gold the standard answer often involves, ‘because it is a safe haven. Is gold a safe haven everywhere? YES or NO for gold to act as a stabilizing force for financial markets by reducing losses when it is most needed.’When and why we invest in gold Traditionally we refer to gold priced in dollars,looking at daily data the authors ‘find evidence of the strong-form safe haven’ for Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, the UK and the US Is Investing In Gold Still A Good Idea? People from every sector of society have been talking about investing in gold for years now. That some investors achieved incredible earnings relying on this precious metal is undeniable So in closing Let all make HZ GOLD One of the Best ASSET -Kevin

I also filled out A Trusted Asset Form  Waiting for the approval

update special
 the pricing as follows

First       100000 shares  10 Hz each
       Second   100000 shares  15 Hz each
       Third      100000 shares  20 Hz each
               and so on  

kprell40

I placed order and bought 170 HZGold Shared as welcome bids on your newly issued share. Hope to buy more as soon fund available. Keep the good work up and running....

Cheers
April 28, 2015, 11:18:39 AM

Asset Announcement

Asset Name HZGOLD

Asset Id:  12279329634424595840

I also filled out A Trusted Asset Form  Waiting for the approval

update special
 the pricing as follows
       First       100000 shares  10 Hz each
       Second   100000 shares  15 Hz each
       Third      100000 shares  20 Hz each
               and so on  

kprell40

April 28, 2015, 10:21:24 AM

To BDCoinMiner

I sent you a personal message

And replied already.

Thanks for the messages. Wishing your success with your new upcoming share.

Cheers
April 28, 2015, 10:04:46 AM

To BDCoinMiner

I sent you a personal message

April 28, 2015, 09:59:51 AM

Hello

Is there any rules  on creating a asset ? like guideline ..

I would like to do a asset the right way

Once I do create a asset  I will  submit application for Become a Trusted .

Thank You any help

kprell40

Hi, to issue asset with guideline here is a link twards HZ website:

https://horizonplatform.io/how-to-issue-an-asset/

It could help you untill someone more experianc help you out. Also let us know if you have specific problem on issuing any asset so what we can try help you out.

BDCoinMiner

yes I know how to put up a Asset, What I did know what kind of Asset like if there was a name rules , I think I have a good  Asset to put up , but I guess Time will tell,  I still work on the  Asset  now . I just like to be fare

kprell40

I don't think there is such 'Guideline' regarding Asset naming as same is Alias. I own 'CISCO' , 'ATT' etc aliases without any problem! So carry on. Anything othe then offensive or banned by law might acceptable. Copyright law might not working here...Wink

Thank you for the help

kprell40
April 28, 2015, 09:57:07 AM

Hello

Thank You any help

kprell40

It could help you untill someone more experianc help you out. Also let us know if you have specific problem on issuing any asset so what we can try help you out.

BDCoinMiner

yes I know how to put up a Asset, What I did know what kind of Asset like if there was a name rules , I think I have a good  Asset to put up , but I guess Time will tell,  I still work on the  Asset  now . I just like to be fare

kprell40

I don't think there is such 'Guideline' regarding Asset naming as same is Alias. I own 'CISCO' , 'ATT' etc aliases without any problem! So carry on. Anything othe then offensive or banned by law might acceptable. Copyright law might not working here...Wink
April 28, 2015, 09:43:03 AM

Hello

Thank You any help

kprell40

BDCoinMiner

kprell40

April 28, 2015, 09:34:03 AM

Hello

Once I do create a asset  I will  submit application for Become a Trusted Asset.

Thank You any help

kprell40

BDCoinMiner
April 28, 2015, 09:28:57 AM

Can anybody tell me when will HZExchange Share start getting paid of dividend from fees generated by AE?

Currently we can see some of bid/ask order placement fees is redirected towards genesis account, mean fees generated by AE is gone forever!!

Please someone light me up...
April 28, 2015, 08:48:33 AM

Hello

Once I do create a asset  I will  submit application for Become a Trusted Asset.

Thank You any help

kprell40

April 28, 2015, 05:23:01 AM
Curious, why nobody is using NZxchange for exchange to btc or NXT? There is no liquidity at the moment.

Also LTC had 3.9 in total Sad
Pages:
Jump to: