Pages:
Author

Topic: 0 - page 3. (Read 1173 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
July 14, 2019, 12:50:42 PM
I think he means stop being a nationalist is the correct word right. You can be biased for anything but nationalist is the right word right

The word you and Vod are looking for is Xenophobic.  Used in a sentence it would be:  TECSHARE is a proud, stupid xenophobic twat.

Thanks Suchmoon and Nutildah for pointing out the blatantly obvious that it WAS NOT me that removed the stupid trolls posts, however this is BTCT so we should never let something like facts get in the way of a good old fashion conspiracy theory!!!!!!!

I would have removed them but I have a life outside the forum and was spending time doing that for the last few days and not worrying about the super trolls like TECSHARE, CH and of course the over achiever Bitwhateverthefuckyourstupidusernameis.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
July 14, 2019, 11:28:51 AM
~

I'm guessing this might be about the few recently deleted posts, in which case maybe it's time for you to stop posting your shit multiple times in a row.

I will not click your link... it's the one with the picture of the vanity fair editor...

I reported two of your posts in the Epstein thread. Both reports were made on the 12th after FHF was last active so clearly he was not the one who deleted them. Lock the thread. And stop multiposting - it's annoying and disrespectful to other users of the forum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 56
July 14, 2019, 09:02:17 AM
He should be removed from being a mod. He simply does not have the impartial good-for-the-entire-board attitude mods should clearly have.

In addition to that, he seems to have very strong sympathies for proven scammers and their dirty corrupt bunch of pals. That applies to several mods here not just him.

He seems to operate on a level similar to Tman which is pretty much what mods are to delete if we are to seek optimal performance.

Any person that makes continual accusations that fall to pieces under scrutiny should be removed from ANY position of power or trust here. If he is a merit source get that scrapped too.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
July 14, 2019, 08:03:15 AM
Sadly, our canadian friend of the politics space has done his time, I think it's time for another moderator... It's a great opportunity for Flying Hellfish to explore other venture and grow personally...

Generally, his has become way too politically implicated to provide an impartial moderation.

Specifically, his latest post deletion, because the editor of vanity fair having erased and article about weinstein/pedogate was canadian, and our proud defender of the northern state took it badly... it's so childish...

at least that's my feedback !

If you want disagreement then mention:

Sex, religion or politics.

I pity moderators on the politics board.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
July 14, 2019, 06:57:01 AM
Also you are a fucking Canadian, how about you stop injecting yourself into all of our internal policies. Oh that's right you live in Canada and it is a frozen wasteland

You're right you don't owe me an explanation but people should see that your essentially a racist piece of shit.

The wall is probably not going to change things much. The country is too big to wall it in. What about entering from the sea?, what about entering from Canada?

As long as they are white the right wing doesn't care, it's the "brown" people that the right wing crack pots want to keep out!

I wouldn't want a bunch of snow Mexicans flooding in either... but you enjoy your accusations of racism for simply wanting the law to be enforced.

With a comment like that some one might think you're racist?  Is snow Mexicans meant as an insult to Canadians LOL, you're a special piece of shit aren't you.  Good to know you're not just a cunt but you're a racist cunt!

Now back on topic, since the majority of "illegals" in the US are there because of overstayed visa's it's actually a fact that more illegals enter from Canada than from Mexico...  No one is suggesting or even thinking about a wall on the Northern border!

Just FYI Mexican is not a race, it is a nationality. Or perhaps you want to tell me I am racist against Canadians again? The race of the individuals illegally crossing is irrelevant.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
July 13, 2019, 10:55:20 PM
Flying Hellfish couldn't have been the one to delete your comment anyway.

He hasn't been online since July 12th (July 11th in Canada time).

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
July 13, 2019, 10:41:34 PM
Quote from: TECSHARE
It's my feedback !
[/quote

Don't be racist against Canadians.

I think you mean biased... Canada is not a race.  Smiley

Thats up for debate...
Im leaning more towards different "species"

Everyone loves Canadians but nobody wants to be a Canadian, if you catch my drift
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
July 13, 2019, 10:24:30 PM
I think he means stop being a nationalist is the correct word right. You can be biased for anything but nationalist is the right word right
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 13, 2019, 09:09:00 PM
Sadly, our canadian friend of the politics space has done his time, I think it's time for another moderator... It's a great opportunity for Flying Hellfish to explore other venture and grow personally...

Generally, his has become way too politically implicated to provide an impartial moderation.

Specifically, his latest post deletion, because the editor of vanity fair having erased and article about weinstein/pedogate was canadian, and our proud defender of the northern state took it badly... it's so childish...

I think you mean biased... Canada is not a race.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
July 13, 2019, 07:33:14 PM
~

I'm guessing this might be about the few recently deleted posts, in which case maybe it's time for you to stop posting your shit multiple times in a row.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
July 13, 2019, 07:20:51 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
July 13, 2019, 03:32:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: