Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.05btc bounty to find the real ip address - page 2. (Read 2999 times)

legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
120.28.9.254 or

Either of them is the gateway, the other one is the direct IP

And none of them has 2083 port open. It may be filtered (for anything but CloudFlare's IP) but what are your proofs then? Someone could actually set up a clone of that site and pass it as authentic...

I guess that shouldn't take much time or effort
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
120.28.9.254 or

Either of them is the gateway, the other one is the direct IP.

You're welcome.

Addy: 34P9kaq1FbyBwRd7jwYBF28MsU716dkZ16
legendary
Its not about cloudflare though..

human mistake. what if there is a cname left unattended used for mail or such. I would look for that.

I have already looked for that using a dns brute force script, nothing's been found. Indeed, it didn't test all possible combinations, so more power to those who try this method again
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Its not about cloudflare though..

human mistake. what if there is a cname left unattended used for mail or such. I would look for that.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
If you could find an IP address behind cloudflare then no one would use cloudflare...

The purpose of Cloudflare is to mask the server's IP address and prevent DDoS attacks.

If you could find the server's IP Address then you would be able to DDoS directly to their server, making Cloudflare's service totally useless.
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
This task seems si hard because of cloudfare. Well nice try to those who tried and failed and good luck to those who will try soon.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If u are able to find the real ip ie server's ip address behind the website http://bayanradio.nl/ and not the cloud fare one then u get the bounty.Finding should be attached with proof.
If u are successful then u get 2 more jobs
Regards

before i do it, for what that's IP address ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Is this an ISIS related website? Because, ISIS released some radio app called Al Bayan and this app has the name 'Bayan radio'. If that's the case, the guy giving the bounty might be the admin of the website and might be making us work for him for 0.05BTC to save his butt. And besides this, why would anyone need the ip address of an ISIS related website?

True, I think this post sums it up.

ddos attack and id say its not a server admin as hes not asked for proof or a guide if we fine the ip, tough stuff like this most exploiters/hackers wont give a guide just the ip like the op asked for
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
If u are able to find the real ip ie server's ip address behind the website http://bayanradio.nl/ and not the cloud fare one then u get the bounty.Finding should be attached with proof.
If u are successful then u get 2 more jobs
Regards

not sure its much use but streams coming off another domain name (page elements)
http://rf0ouoxm.xyz:8880

might be an exploit somewhere, ill have to ping a big range of ports when i have time
only 2 iv found are 80 and 443

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2234
Crypto Swap Exchange
Is this an ISIS related website? Because, ISIS released some radio app called Al Bayan and this app has the name 'Bayan radio'. If that's the case, the guy giving the bounty might be the admin of the website and might be making us work for him for 0.05BTC to save his butt. And besides this, why would anyone need the ip address of an ISIS related website?

plot twist, OP = ISIS and he is testing the security of the website Grin
legendary

This post is meaningless just because the site is protected by CloudFlare, the company which is located, for a moment, in San Francisco, the United States. I'm curious if everyone is so stupid to assume that CIA don't know the site real address or in which country it is located?

It may well happen that the CIA have set up this "Banan radio" themselves somewhere on the outskirts of Langley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Now I think about this, it is prety smart.
He pays 0,05BTC for an exploit to bypass cloudflare.

That exploit would be worth so many more then the OP pays for it.

I tried my best but did not succeeded to find any info about that,I gave a good time but it is really hard to find I thnk you are right, if any person who will find it will worth more than what OP is paying for it.

I tried several trace routes but no to extent. Isn't it possible they actually host it with cloudflare? Every traceroute point out them?
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

I tried my best but did not succeeded to find any info about that,I gave a good time but it is really hard to find I thnk you are right, if any person who will find it will worth more than what OP is paying for it.
legendary
Lol, I'm not going to tell him precisely how I found the address unless he pays more (provided I find it of course). And more may mean substantially more...

So, even if he changes hosting, this might not help him
So you're like a corrupt officer lol You don't want to break the laws but you don't mind breaking one by taking bribes.This sentence right here tells a lot about your character really.The way I look at this post is,OP is trying to make something fishy and he wants to be untraceable,he is in a way testing how hard coded the application/website is so incase people won't be able to find the details.Once you report him the IP address and tell him how'd you found it,he is gonna change the code.People should really stop wasting their time.

When money talks, bullshit walks. That is how life goes, lol

On the other hand, if he really is an ISIS operator and gets his head off for letting regular people as well as undercover agents that have infested this forum know where the site is actually located (as if they don't know it already, lol), will it not serve the public good?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
Lol, I'm not going to tell him precisely how I found the address unless he pays more (provided I find it of course). And more may mean substantially more...

So, even if he changes hosting, this might not help him
So you're like a corrupt officer lol You don't want to break the laws but you don't mind breaking one by taking bribes.This sentence right here tells a lot about your character really.The way I look at this post is,OP is trying to make something fishy and he wants to be untraceable,he is in a way testing how hard coded the application/website is so incase people won't be able to find the details.Once you report him the IP address and tell him how'd you found it,he is gonna change the code.People should really stop wasting their time.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

legendary
I don't really understand how he can save his ass by asking to find the real IP address of the site. If no one here is able to do that, this in no case guarantees that he saved his ass ("the absence of proof is not proof of absence"). On the other hand, if someone does find the address in the end, that might actually cost him dear and he may have his head chopped off...

Thereby, it is highly unlikely that the OP is risking his ass (or head) this way

If noone finds the ip, it's settled and he's safe.
If someone finds the ip, he/she tells him how he/she found it. OP pays 0.05BTC and changes his hosting and never repeats the same mistake again. Thus, saving his butt next time

Lol, I'm not going to tell him precisely how I found the address unless he pays more (provided I find it of course). And more may mean substantially more. Or I just don't tell him anything at all...

So, even if he changes hosting, this won't help him (and he may not have this next time)
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
I don't really understand how he can save his ass by asking to find the real IP address of the site. If no one here is able to do that, this in no case guarantees that he saved his ass ("the absence of proof is not proof of absence"). On the other hand, if someone does find the address in the end, that might actually cost him dear and he may have his head chopped off...

Thereby, it is highly unlikely that the OP is risking his ass (or head) this way

If noone finds the ip, it's settled and he's safe.
If someone finds the ip, he/she tells him how he/she found it. OP pays 0.05BTC and changes his hosting and never repeats the same mistake again. Thus, saving his butt next time.

Note: This is just a speculation. I am not 100% sure that this is the case but we can't ignore the possibility. Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
1|8.37.235.192    
2|110.227.70.151   
3|110.227.70.151   
4|110.227.70.151   
5|51.255.211.234   
6|95.91.200.69      
7|95.91.200.6        
8|84.42.20.145    
9|84.42.20.145      
10|84.42.20.145