Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.05btc bounty to find the real ip address - page 3. (Read 2999 times)

legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Is this an ISIS related website? Because, ISIS released some radio app called Al Bayan and this app has the name 'Bayan radio'. If that's the case, the guy giving the bounty might be the admin of the website and might be making us work for him for 0.05BTC to save his butt. And besides this, why would anyone need the ip address of an ISIS related website?
Agree  Smiley
I am 100% sure website related to ISIS.I was visited the website and there have a radio station related with ISIS.I am not sure why OP need real IP address or he trying to save his ass that no one can find him but sidn and google have details of the owner the website.

I don't really understand how he can save his ass by asking to find the real IP address of the site. If no one here is able to do that, this in no case guarantees that he saved his ass ("the absence of proof is not proof of absence"). On the other hand, if someone does find the address in the end, that might actually cost him dear and he may have his head chopped off...

Thereby, it is highly unlikely that the OP is risking his ass (or head) this way
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Is this an ISIS related website? Because, ISIS released some radio app called Al Bayan and this app has the name 'Bayan radio'. If that's the case, the guy giving the bounty might be the admin of the website and might be making us work for him for 0.05BTC to save his butt. And besides this, why would anyone need the ip address of an ISIS related website?
Agree  Smiley
I am 100% sure website related to ISIS.I was visited the website and there have a radio station related with ISIS.I am not sure why OP need real IP address or he trying to save his ass that no one can find him but sidn and google have details of the owner the website.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
1|8.37.235.192    
2|110.227.70.151   
3|110.227.70.151   
4|110.227.70.151   
5|51.255.211.234   
6|95.91.200.69      
7|95.91.200.6        
8|84.42.20.145    
9|84.42.20.145      
10|84.42.20.145     
11|103.252.227.50   
12|103.252.227.50   
13|163.172.135.172   
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Okay I give up.
Tried to make connections between many websites but couldn't.
If someone has pro account on domainstools.com, it will be useful to check the whois history for this domain and other related domains, specially for old nameservers.

emails which might be related:
[email protected]
raj••••••••••••@gmail.com

the first email seems to be in few db dumps.

http://eu.directi.com/about/offices
if someone has Skype credits, give them a call and try to SE them to give you info about the owner, that's only if the whois info isn't fake.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
If u are able to find the real ip ie server's ip address behind the website http://bayanradio.nl/ and not the cloud fare one then u get the bounty.Finding should be attached with proof.
If u are successful then u get 2 more jobs
Regards

I lost a good time trying ;DD
What's the point? Why you don't send a e-mail to cloudflare?

And u think they will just give u?

By the way, what are the other 2 jobs you mentioned? Bring down that site and dox its real owner?
Yeah, probably those two yes.
I am sure of that 99%. It is really hard, since it will mean if someone finds the real IP, then he found a security flaw in cloudflare, which is a really small chance, that there is one.

I am going to look around for some other ways to figure it out, but probably u need a blackhat hacker to find out.
legendary
If u are able to find the real ip ie server's ip address behind the website http://bayanradio.nl/ and not the cloud fare one then u get the bounty.Finding should be attached with proof.
Regards

By the way, what are the other 2 jobs you mentioned? Bring down that site and dox its real owner?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
Hey i am running the scan to ip address .

The ip address is 104.27.146.157
Address is in my profile.

ahahhaha this IP address is provided my cloud fare its not the real IP of website

Yes it is protected by cloudflare and that's cloudflare ip.
legendary
These are all domains that are hidden behind the nicole domain from cloudflare. There must be some connection between those websites. I will update the post with some more information.

There is no connection between them except they are all behind CF and share the same IP address
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
This Website seems to be of ISIS 70% chances
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Hey i am running the scan to ip address .

The ip address is 104.27.146.157
Address is in my profile.

ahahhaha this IP address is provided by cloud fare its not the real IP of website
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
This is what I found:
nicole norm 24rezepte.com
nicole norm 44recipes.com
nicole norm bayanradio.nl
nicole norm bloomingphotographies.com
nicole norm casaldeduas.com.br
nicole norm crisederisos.com.br
nicole norm filecanvas.com
nicole norm hapishopping.com
nicole norm iaps.co.in
nicole norm li4e.ru
nicole norm li4epro.com
nicole norm luxecrack.com
nicole norm mansfieldgaragedoors.co.uk
nicole norm metacafeg.xyz
nicole norm musicalflutes.net
nicole norm myforextrendyreview.com
nicole norm myfreeguestbook.net
nicole norm myrecipedairys.com
nicole norm otubooku.ru
nicole norm pb-narrowboats.co.uk
nicole norm pcsaudavel.com
nicole norm recette2luxe.com
nicole norm resortoluxury.com
nicole norm scotcoin.com
nicole norm scotcoin.net
nicole norm scotcoinproject.com
nicole norm scotcoinproject.uk
nicole norm song-titles.net
nicole norm thescotcoinproject.org
nicole norm umoz.info
nicole norm uttrakhandpestcontrol.in
nicole norm uwimages.org
nicole norm vaitertudo.com
nicole norm videodeposu.net
nicole norm videohibe.net
nicole norm videolata.net
nicole norm videosdemais.net
nicole norm videoslike.net
nicole norm voymp3.net
nicole norm xposurecreative.uk
nicole norm zivil-recht.org

These are all domains that are hidden behind the nicole domain from cloudflare. There must be some connection between those websites. I will update the post with some more information.
Activity: 7
It's not possible to get the real IP if the server is hosted/protected by cloud flare, even if it was possible, cloud flare would instantly close that zero day exploit. Your only hope is to get a lawyer and ask him to write a letter to cloud flare and order them to give you the real IP of the server but that would be highly unlikely to happen if you aren't a law enforcement or intelligence agency.
It is possible.
But in this case, yea it might be not possible, or extremely hard, since it seems whoever configured CF, did it correctly.
Activity: 57
This is the full dox with the real ip address and other cool stuff http://goo.gl/KQ81JC

Please do not post the shortened link we don't know where does it redirect to .
Please post the complete link here without shortening .

What's this the pic is not hosted properly.Pls attach to other site.
Activity: 57
Regards

legendary
It's not possible to get the real IP if the server is hosted/protected by cloud flare, even if it was possible, cloud flare would instantly close that zero day exploit. Your only hope is to get a lawyer and ask him to write a letter to cloud flare and order them to give you the real IP of the server but that would be highly unlikely to happen if you aren't a law enforcement or intelligence agency.

What about a vulnerability in cPanel that would either allow access or just betray the real IP of the node?

Good luck with that, if and that is a huge if, you found a vulnerability in cPanel then you would get WAY more than 0.05 btc from cPanel & WHM

I know this. My point was that the IP in question could still be traced down even if the server is protected by CloudFlare. The possibility of that primarily depends on the site admin, not on CloudFlare (CloudFlare cannot help much if, for example, the site has aliases which are bound to its real IP). And I don't know how you are going to trace an IP of a hosted server, though, or what it could look like, lol...

Maybe, something like 10.10.1.121?
Activity: 490

What about a vulnerability in cPanel that would either allow access or just betray the real IP of the node?

Good luck with that, if and that is a huge if, you found a vulnerability in cPanel then you would get WAY more than 0.05 btc from cPanel & WHM

legendary

Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
This is the full dox with the real ip address and other cool stuff http://goo.gl/KQ81JC

Please do not post the shortened link we don't know where does it redirect to .
Please post the complete link here without shortening .
Pages:
Jump to: