Pages:
Author

Topic: $0,08 in July, 2010 and $17000 today!!! What was your first price? - page 2. (Read 838 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Bought my first bitcoin in 2011 at slightly less than $2. Also mined for a while. Today, after everything, I now have less bitcoin than I bought in my first purchase ($20 worth)...had to sell for living expenses and stuff. Wouldn't change a thing, wild ride!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I didn't buy my first Bitcoin as it was my earning regarding my domain name reselling business. If I am not wrong then I think the price was trailing around $300 at that time for 1 BTC and of course, it feels unfortunate when you lose such opportunities even in the case when you have enough capital to invest. However, being optimistic I am sure $17K would be like $300 down the road and we will be feeling proud of our decision.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I bought 0,1 btc at price about $6000 a couple months ago
Activity: 162
Merit: 14
when first time I have knows about bitcoin industry Bitcoin price was $400+ but now its out of my knowledge Tongue . Now I am working hard for 1 BTC
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
i discovered Bitcoin when its price was about 1400$ but i couldn't buy it at that time, and  i bougth my first bitcoins when it was 7000$.
Activity: 28
November 2017 at 7.3k GBP
Activity: 14
i started this december 2017 lol at 13,0000$ peak
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I do not remember details, first time I bought between June and August 2014, I think I paid about 500 dollars. Definitely, what annoys me is not the fact of no buying more, and yes the fact have not met bitcoin in the year 2010, but no regret.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
$50 but at the time i was a student and i probably spent all my money on pizza!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Sadly, I came to know about Bitcoin when it was at $1000, it never occurred on me to buy cus I didn't actually understand it very well.
I just started following up on it and decided to get some at a more higher price.
And now, am happy with the little I got then, it's great.
Activity: 29
What was the first price you bought bitcoins at? Do you feel annoyed that you haven't purchased more?

This is more rhetorical question. I think everyone wants to buy bitcoin when coins price at the lowest price. And of course, the more you bought, the more profit you get.

I hear about BTC in 2013, but sigh my wallet in 2016, and buy BTC in march 2017 for $ 1000/coin...
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
I started few months ago and then price was about 4200$ and now price is about 17k usd.And i'm regretting now that i didn't buy more.
Activity: 168
Am I the only one who wishes to go back in time and slap his face and instead of buying a new computer instead buy Bitcoin. MILIONAIRE! That would've been me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I cannot remember what was the price when i mined my first coin but i remember selling it for 2 euros. It's easy to be the general after the battle as the saying goes but at this moment i'm just grateful that i did not waste all of it from that period. Sure it could have been better, but i'm still ok with what i have Smiley.
Activity: 168
Privacy is freedom!
i bought my first bitcoins for 30$.i wasted them always for goods in the internet.after btc crossed 500$ i stopped buying,i thought  its to expensive all the time later, but now i believe bitcoin can each easy $25k.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
400 $ in December 2015 and $ 16,590 today December 2017. I'm really amazed at what's happening right now because it has been almost two years ago and that's the price of bitcoins today. The speed of bitcoins is accelerating especially now in 2017. Hopefully in the coming years there will be no hindrance to bitcoins. And it's even higher for us to benefit from it first. Surely those who do not believe and criticize bitcoins will be disappointed because they did not believe it.
Activity: 3
A good friend first told me about bitcoin back in 2011/12. I think it was worth about £100 back then. Everything about bitcoin sounded incredible (but hard to understand at first, I'll admit). At that point we had no idea what was going to happen with it - we both felt like we'd missed the boat and it was too late to buy any! Had no idea that by now it would be worth about £12000.

I didn't buy my first bitcoin until this year, back in Feb/March when it worth about £1000. Have been watching it closely all year and lots of interesting things have been happening in recent months.

So that's my bitcoin story! Thanks to everyone else who has shared theirs. I only wish I'd bought £1000 worth of bitcoin back in 2012 when I said I was going to and then held on to it until now  Cry  Grin
Activity: 140
What was the first price you bought bitcoins at? Do you feel annoyed that you haven't purchased more?

I wish I could go back in time, I wish...
Activity: 420
This is a pretty chilling and miserable question. I first got to know bitcoin when it cost $500. At that time I did not have any capital to start investing in bitcoin. My introduction with bitcoin starts from a free faucet spread over the internet. It was easy enough then to get bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
First encounter and first price of bitcoin way back 2015 is $250, still a college student that time and I'm taking my OJT to finish my degree, that time didn't have enough bucks to buy a single bitcoin due to the fact that I'm still studying, that time I really want to buy just 1 bitcoin because I have a good feeling about it, then back to the present the regrets and frustration is still crawling into my minds, but still we need to move on and find another opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: