Pages:
Author

Topic: $0,08 in July, 2010 and $17000 today!!! What was your first price? - page 4. (Read 838 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Don't feel annoyed, because we can never predict what will happen later. If you have a small investment and you can make a profit, you should be lucky. In addition, as long as we are still encrypt the currency ecosystem, you will have a chance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
What was the first price you bought bitcoins at? Do you feel annoyed that you haven't purchased more?

I first got aware with Bitcoin just last year around May 2016 if I am not mistaken and I first bought my Bitcoin around June or July of the same year. The price when I get in is more or less $600 which at that time was already considered to be high  and prohibitive because I was not able to foresee that it can grow as much as it is today. Well, had I known by then, I could have bought more and just hold it in my wallet. I eventually used a big part of the Bitcoin I bought went to scams and failed programs which returned nothing to my wallet. This has become of the many frustrations I encountered online but thanks to two programs I recovered some of what I lost. I know I am not alone with my story.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What was the first price you bought bitcoins at? Do you feel annoyed that you haven't purchased more?
When i first looked at the market of bitcoin , truly i didn't believe that it could rise to this extent in such a short period of time and i regret that. When i bought my first bitcoins the market price was only 700$ and at that time i only imagined that when it would reach around 1500 to 2000$ i will withdraw but when i saw the rising of the bitcoin i didn't do that . But , i still regret that i didn't bought enough of them at that time.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Bought my first around $250 in the beginning on the 2013-2014 bubble. Price went to $1100 and dropped back to $200. Keep on HODLing  Cool

If I would have known for certain that the price would be as it is now, I would of course have bought all I can get my hands on. But as we are all just humans with no time traveling skills I don't feel annoyed that I have invested only moderately. I rather feel lucky for getting so much back from my smaller investments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Bitcoin caught my attention from $3000 price in the market but sadly I don't have enough money to invest but then its price keeps going up and just leaves me with regret each time because I haven't started any investment yet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: