Pages:
Author

Topic: [0/140 LEFT] ★ ONE OUNCE .999 FINE SILVER - CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN ★ - page 6. (Read 14138 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
I ordered one coin Smiley
I'll post pictures as soon as I'll receive it Smiley

Great ! Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
In Crypto We Trust
I ordered one coin Smiley
I'll post pictures as soon as I'll receive it Smiley
I'll be releasing the first of the special edition (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow) next week.

The first one will be the red and will be a 7 days auctions.

All those coins will come with a special certificate stating "Red Edition" "Green Edition" "Blue Edition" "Yellow Edition" and coloured accordingly.

Those will have either the name of the colour complete instead of a serial number or either simply the first letter, ex. R, G, B, Y, depending on the engraver capacity.

They will all come filled with one Bitcoin and all use Multisignature option.

Is this going to be on bitcointalk or ebay?

eBay, should be next week finally ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I'll be releasing the first of the special edition (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow) next week.

The first one will be the red and will be a 7 days auctions.

All those coins will come with a special certificate stating "Red Edition" "Green Edition" "Blue Edition" "Yellow Edition" and coloured accordingly.

Those will have either the name of the colour complete instead of a serial number or either simply the first letter, ex. R, G, B, Y, depending on the engraver capacity.

They will all come filled with one Bitcoin and all use Multisignature option.

Is this going to be on bitcointalk or ebay?
Be fast, only 50 out of 140 coins left ! Also take note that you'll pay a little bit less by paying via Bitcoin or Litecoin
Just got mine in the mail, adding to my collection of physical coins (Casascius, Bitcoin Specie, Silver Wallet, and now the Cryptolator). It really looks nice, good job.

Great ! Thanks for the good comment ! Smiley
Activity: 431
Merit: 261
Just got mine in the mail, adding to my collection of physical coins (Casascius, Bitcoin Specie, Silver Wallet, and now the Cryptolator). It really looks nice, good job.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Very cool design, but they're out of my price range.
If you have any request, question or suggestion feel free to post it ! Smiley
Be fast, only 54 out of 140 coins left ! Also take note that you'll pay a little bit less by paying via Bitcoin or Litecoin

Are there updated prices based on BTC current $520 US value?

Yep, I update them on a daily basis ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Be fast, only 54 out of 140 coins left ! Also take note that you'll pay a little bit less by paying via Bitcoin or Litecoin

Are there updated prices based on BTC current $520 US value?
Be fast, only 55 out of 140 coins left !
If you received the coin and are happy with it, please give me a trust feedback, I'll do the same for you !

If you have the time and are willing to, a picture of the coin would be great ! Smiley
New serial availability listing below.
Pages:
Jump to: