Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.2 ₿ puzzle (Read 931 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 29, 2024, 10:00:26 AM
You guys want a hint? All Ima say is pay VERY close attention to the title of it. Find the Pattern. Congrats <3

I think that this riddle will never be solved because the author did not give a hint on the search map and landmarks. Here you can take any seed-word (even a trivial phrase from a puzzle) ‘covid 19 is a hoax 5g is the killer’ according to articles in the internet from respected sources you can choose words from the list bip39

mobile/false/news/virus/phone

and how to choose the right word from this number (this is a trivial question) I don't even mention the other 11 words or 23.

Huh Huh Huh Huh
April 29, 2024, 08:21:52 AM
You guys want a hint? All Ima say is pay VERY close attention to the title of it. Find the Pattern. Congrats <3

What pattern? The name ‘brave new world’ is just words in the form of letters. Is that what you're talking about?)
April 21, 2024, 02:46:22 AM
August 14, 2023, 05:00:29 AM
Hey bestie1549,

I grouped all information found in this repository:

https://github.com/AlberTajuelo/bitcoin-0.2-image-puzzle

Here you have the original image with all the clock numbers with a line on it:

https://github.com/AlberTajuelo/bitcoin-0.2-image-puzzle/blob/master/images/original-clock.png

And remember about the bitcoin transaction, it occurred on May 10, 2020 at 8:00 AM UTC but this puzzle first time was shared in reddit it was created on October 8, 2020 (https://www.reddit.com/user/stsh_n/comments/j79zvj/bitcoin_puzzle_2000/).
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
August 12, 2023, 10:45:48 AM
@bestie1549 already followed the clock directions for words some months ago..even tried the permutations of the words found... still nothing

but if you follow the clock hours and put the words found along clock lines you will have an interesting phrase

8 - time
9 - proof
10 - receive
11 - real
12 - liberty (liberty from statue of liberty  Grin )

I think the puzzle creator is a time traveler.

If you calmly analyze the puzzle more reasonably you would understand that something is not adding up. the puzzle was published on the 10th of May 2020 and the day George Floyd was killed was not the same day the puzzle was posted. the creator posted it 15 days before the day George Floyd actually Died and the transaction for the same was 15 days before the day the puzzle was created. George Floyd died on May 25, 2020 and Puzzle was Created on May 10, 2020. Something is not adding up here as to how the puzzle creator knew exactly what would happen 15 days prior to that day and he didn't do anything to save him

I see why there is time beneath the picture and world map in the middle where it says welcome to a brave new world.

Now it's clear why we have
"PAY FOR THE FUTURE THIS IS THE FIRST PREDICTION"

to be the first prediction because how could the creator have known exactly what was going to happen in 15 days time and he had the exact picture and date 15 days prior to that incidence.

OR EXCEPT MAYBE THE SEED PHRASES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BLM MOVEMENT AT ALL AND IT'S JUST SOME KIND OF MISDIRECTIONS BECAUSE FOR THE COIN TO BE SENT 15 DAYS BEFORE WHAT THE WHOLE PICTURE REVOLVES AROUND, IT MEANS THE PUZZLE CREATOR ALREADY HAD A DIFFERENT SEED PHRASE FOR THAT WALLET BUT THE PUZZLE CREATOR ALREADY HAD THE IDEA OF CREATING A PUZZLE THEN 15 DAYS LATER GEORGE FLOYD WAS KILLED AND THE CREATOR DECIDED TO HINT AT HIS DEATH, ALONGSIDE THE PANDEMIC AND ALSO THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THAT WAS GOING TO HOLD IN THAT PERIOD OF TIME.

THERE ARE 2 CHOICES, WE EITHER OVER LOOK EVERYTHING ABOUT THE BLACK LIVES MATTER AS IT'S PROBABLY JUST SOME FORM OF MISDIRECTIONS BECAUSE IF TIME TRAVELING WAS REAL, THE CREATOR WOULD HAVE SAVED GEORGE AND THE SECOND OPTION IS TO JUST ADMIT THAT THE CREATOR IS INDEED A TIME TRAVELER AND WE KEEP LOOKING FOR CLUES AROUND THE BLM MOVEMENT. THE CHOICE IS YOURS...
August 12, 2023, 10:34:34 AM
@bestie1549 already followed the clock directions for words some months ago..even tried the permutations of the words found... still nothing

but if you follow the clock hours and put the words found along clock lines you will have an interesting phrase

8 - time
9 - proof
10 - receive
11 - real

If you calmly analyze the puzzle more reasonably you would understand that something is not adding up. the puzzle was published on the 10th of May 2020 and the day George Floyd was killed was not the same day the puzzle was posted. the creator posted it 15 days before the day George Floyd actually Died and the transaction for the same was 15 days before the day the puzzle was created. George Floyd died on May 25, 2020 and Puzzle was Created on May 10, 2020. Something is not adding up here as to how the puzzle creator knew exactly what would happen 15 days prior to that day and he didn't do anything to save him

I see why there is time beneath the picture and world map in the middle where it says welcome to a brave new world.

Now it's clear why we have
"PAY FOR THE FUTURE THIS IS THE FIRST PREDICTION"

to be the first prediction because how could the creator have known exactly what was going to happen in 15 days time and he had the exact picture and date 15 days prior to that incidence.
August 12, 2023, 08:02:16 AM

8 - time
9 - proof
10 - receive
11 - real

August 12, 2023, 07:53:02 AM

8 - time
9 - proof
10 - receive
11 - real

Activity: 71
Merit: 43
August 11, 2023, 07:07:23 AM

8 - time
9 - proof
10 - receive
11 - real
12 - liberty (liberty from statue of liberty  Grin )
August 11, 2023, 04:49:04 AM
I think the clock is showing the directions for the positions or locations of each mnemonic words as described beneath the clock, also take note of the NUMBER 12 of the clock, where the 12 is directly pointing at is where there is a STOP SIGN which the Letter O is circling the hand of the statue of liberty so we definitely have proof that this is a 12 seed phrase mnemonic but what we don't know is if it's an electrum wallet or a bip39 wallet because some words appearing in this picture is complying with the electrum seed phrases for example we have the "BREATHE" which is only an electrum wallet seed phrase and also we have the STOP which is an electrum wallet seed phrase. the only possibility is to find and see if the STOP sign is nothing but a caution and we can treat the "BREATHE" as an entropy. more clues are welcome though this is just an assumption based on my findings

All about the clock

“rerum cognoscere causas” a quote from Virgil, which means, “to learn the meaning of reality.” "Knowing the causes of things"
Fiat iustitia, et pereat mundus is a Latin phrase, meaning "Let justice be done, though the world perish".
Ubi bene ibi patria ("Homeland is where it (life) is good"; lit. where good, there fatherland).
"Cyммa двyx чиceл" and translates to "Sum of two numbers"
the cipher in the middle of 10 and 11 where the hour needle points to "is in Russian: "Cyммa двyx чиceл" and translates to "Sum of two numbers""
in the middle of 12 and 1 on the seconds needle is written "moon"
in the middle of 1 and 2 on the minute needle is written "tower"

Number 1 is pointing towards the "Covid 19 is a hoax 5G is the killer" direction

Number 2 is pointing towards the "masked 4 images and also where "Rune 1 (Top Left) is in Russian: "Я нaдeюcь чтo cюдa бyдyт пpиcылaть мнoгo биткoинoв" and translates to "I hope that many bitcoins will be sent here"" direction

Number 3 is pointing towards the "order and stability " Find The Seed Phrase in the this picture "welcome to the brave new world""" direction

Number 4 is pointing towards the "I can't breathe "black lives matter no justice no peace end police brutality stop killing us not one more "2 Cameras " the link between those cameras have the same eye sign on the clock close to the number 4 written on the clock""" direction

Number 5 is pointing towards the "Seattle space needle direction, "notice the pyramid covering the number 5 also notice the word "food" hidden in the region where there used to be a food court in the space needle""" direction

Number 6 is pointing towards the " small statue where there is Breathe on the neck " beneath the same statue is section 1 with 1 underlined and if you read further you would find that the word "subject" was underlined too "if you look close you would notice that the number 6 on the clock is also hidden behind the pyramid but close to the base of the pyramid and the word "subject is also hidden close to the base of the statue""" direction

Number 7  is pointing towards the "pictures of Trump and Joe where we also have a question mark written in the form of 7 above their heads, if you also add the numbers on the date 1+1+0+3+2+0=7 "The Latin to the bottom right "esse quam niger es sie dixit caccabus allae" refers to "The Pot Calling The Kettle Black" or "How black are you?" "11.03.20 was the election day for both candidates and they needed your votes "russian flag on trumps chest and switch on the colors of ties for each candidate's party's flag color " (Above Trump) is in Bill's Cipher "char(84)char(85)char(69)char(83)char(68)char(65)char(89)" and it translates to TUESDAY which was the exact day corresponding to "11.03.20"""" direction

Number 8 is pointing towards the "clock itself and also we have the "above stated facts written on the clock above"" direction

Number 9 is pointing towards the "in wich they were received the payee needs proof that at the time of each transaction majority of the nodes agree it was the first received" direction

Number 10 is pointing towards the base of the statue of liberty where we have ""ONLY REAL BITCOIN" also using steganography for the base of the statue you will detect "ONLY BITCOIN" hidden with steganography" direction

Number 11 is pointing towards the "PAY FOR THE FUTURE THIS IS THE FIRST PREDICTION" direction

Number 12 is pointing towards the "STOP" and the flags has suggested earlier by Minase quoting "I think the mnemonic count is 13 (12 words + passphrase)
I came to this conclusion because the flag has 13 stripes and also 44 stars (BIP 44)." suggests that we have a pattern to follow and a passphrase for successful decryption as stated in the picture

"(The Long Rune on the Right) is in Russian: "Здecь зaшифpoвaны биткoины нa чёpный дeнь нoмep X" and translates to "Here are encrypted bitcoins for a rainy day number."

Without further anticipation to cause any confusion, i would quote " THIS IS JUST BASED ON SUGGESTIONS AS THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO BACK THE CLAIMS UP WHATSOEVER"

And if there is any additions or further suggestions, feel free to add or remove.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1481
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
August 11, 2023, 04:27:22 AM
This is interesting, I have seen a similar thread here in the forum earlier regarding the Puzzle and Bitcoin containing now that you have posted this here, I am sure someone smart will surely be able to get the 0.2 Bitcoin out of the address very soon. I have never tried solving these puzzles and I don't think it's worth it but the image looks very interesting as it has alot of stuff related to 2020, the year which was literally hell for many. Also, I can't understand how time is passing by. It's almost August of 2023. Few months earlier it was just March 2020.
August 11, 2023, 03:49:14 AM
I think the clock is showing the directions for the positions or locations of each mnemonic words as described beneath the clock, also take note of the NUMBER 12 of the clock, where the 12 is directly pointing at is where there is a STOP SIGN which the Letter O is circling the hand of the statue of liberty so we definitely have proof that this is a 12 seed phrase mnemonic but what we don't know is if it's an electrum wallet or a bip39 wallet because some words appearing in this picture is complying with the electrum seed phrases for example we have the "BREATHE" which is only an electrum wallet seed phrase and also we have the STOP which is an electrum wallet seed phrase. the only possibility is to find and see if the STOP sign is nothing but a caution and we can treat the "BREATHE" as an entropy. more clues are welcome though this is just an assumption based on my findings
Activity: 5
August 07, 2023, 11:18:40 AM
I think the mnemonic count is 13 (12 words + passphrase)
I came to this conclusion because the flag has 13 stripes and also 44 stars (BIP 44).

well, noted!
Activity: 71
Merit: 43
August 04, 2023, 03:03:51 AM
I think the mnemonic count is 13 (12 words + passphrase)
I came to this conclusion because the flag has 13 stripes and also 44 stars (BIP 44).
Activity: 5
August 03, 2023, 11:02:51 PM
We need to have more clues. Likes mnemonic words count, Which one? 12, 15, 18, 21, 24

I think it has 24 words seed.  In left and center of pic, there is "covid 19 is a hoax 5G is the killer" so I guess, 19 + 5 = 24 words.

Any other opinion?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
May 30, 2023, 02:28:06 AM
Guys I have a clue
Don’t find the words, also have close attention to the sentences found everywhere in the picture.
Every single sentence can be used as a clue or word reference.
What are you waiting for then? Go go go tiger, it's all yours,  pay really close attention to the sentences and solve it to grab the prize.😉
Activity: 2
May 30, 2023, 02:17:19 AM
Guys I have a clue
Don’t find the words, also have close attention to the sentences found everywhere in the picture.
Every single sentence can be used as a clue or word reference.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
May 29, 2023, 01:23:11 AM
Yeah I think it definitely would of been solved by now if it was legit. 0.2BTC is like $6K almost so it’s a lot but I don’t think too many people will waste their time unless they are sure it can be solved.

That 32BTC puzzle is more legit because we know it’s real and it’s just a way to brute force the keys. This however we don’t know if we are wasting our time or not.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
May 28, 2023, 08:34:22 PM
The author of the puzzle should come out and publicly solve the puzzle, the prize is not worth the effort. Also the quality of that picture is not helping.
Activity: 574
Merit: 627
May 28, 2023, 04:41:34 PM
The mnemonic word list doesn't contain "breathe".
and also the word "subject".

A long dead thread of 10 months opened today. This puzzle will definitely be over sooner than now. I actually believe most puzzles are easy to solve, for I have seen a few where someone actually won something out of them.
I believe this is an old thread, and the content in the OP won't be relevant anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: