Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.2 ₿ puzzle - page 2. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
May 28, 2023, 02:29:26 PM

And usually the fact it's not solved for 1.5 years means that it's too difficult or it has an error.
I won't want to discourage any one but I think you are right, the puzzle has remained unsolved for this long amount of time shows it's either a fake puzzle or wrongly presented, although this my first time to see it and I was about trying it out till I discovered how old it was.

Yes puzzles like this with very juicy prizes are meant to be a bit tough but not to the extent of it being so difficult that it hasn't been solved for this long period of time.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 28, 2023, 02:07:45 PM
The mnemonic word list doesn't contain "breathe".
and also the word "subject".
Activity: 71
Merit: 43
July 02, 2022, 04:27:25 AM
here are the runes translated (source reddit):

- 'Moon' and 'Tower' can be found on the clock's hands
- 'Food' can be found on the Seattle Space Needle
- 'Breathe' can be found on George Floyd's chest as well as the Statue's Neck
- Rune 1 (Top Left) is in Russian: "Я нaдeюcь чтo cюдa бyдyт пpиcылaть мнoгo биткoинoв" and translates to "I hope that many bitcoins will be sent here"
- Rune 2 (Bottom Left) is in Russian: "Cyммa двyx чиceл" and translates to "Sum of two numbers"
- Rune 3 (Above Trump) is in Bill's Cipher and translates to "Tuesday"
- Rune 4 (Long on Right) is in Russian: "Здecь зaшифpoвaны биткoины нa чёpный дeнь нoмep X" and translates to "Here are encrypted bitcoins for a rainy day number X."
- 'This' is likely a seed word, as it's repeated in "This is the first prediction," "Fuck this shit," and "Find the seed phrase in the this picture"
- 'Subject' is underline on the statue to the right
- Using Forensically, or Photoshop, the base of the Statue of Liberty reveals "Only Bitcoin" under "Only real Bitcoin" which likely means 'Real' is a seed word
- The Latin to the bottom left refers to "The Pot Calling The Kettle Black" with 'Black' also being repeated in references to the Black Lives Matter movement, so it's likely another word

the one that says only bitcoin i couldn't find, no matter what adjustment i did to image
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
July 01, 2022, 05:32:38 PM
Runes!

Thanks for sharing OP.

Any reference for these runes?
Anybody else found them symbols mesmerizing?

"in wich they were received the payee needs proof that at the time of each transaction, the majority of nodes agreed  it was the first received"

This is interesting because it looks like a mix of languages. At first glance it's Germanic not Nordic because sign no 4 from the bottom (ᛜ ) is Germanic but there's no such rune in the Nordic alphabet.
Many other runes are from the Nordic alphabet, some defining numbers from the runic calendar. Did anybody decrypt it? I might try, I like these things.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
July 01, 2022, 05:09:26 PM
Runes!

Thanks for sharing OP.

Any reference for these runes?
Anybody else found them symbols mesmerizing?

"in wich they were received the payee needs proof that at the time of each transaction, the majority of nodes agreed  it was the first received"
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
July 01, 2022, 10:52:20 AM
i dont think the puzzle is incorrect, i was looking at threads on reddit and no one came with something plausible.
the runes deciphered i must admit it is a lot of work

i came with a solution and i was shocked when i found that the seed is actually a readable phrase, but not the one unlocking the wallet.
If no one was able to figure the answer (the seed phrase to the wallet) for two years now is either the puzzle is hard or the seeds in the image are not actually the seeds to the wallet that contain the puzzle prize.
July 01, 2022, 09:18:04 AM
i dont think the puzzle is incorrect, i was looking at threads on reddit and no one came with something plausible.
the runes deciphered i must admit it is a lot of work

i came with a solution and i was shocked when i found that the seed is actually a readable phrase, but not the one unlocking the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
July 01, 2022, 09:05:29 AM
This is the first time I see this puzzle

This puzzle was posted before. The first reference I've found on that address here @ bitcointalk is from December 2020, but, indeed, buried in a topic about a completely different (type of) puzzle:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-puzzle-transaction-32-btc-prize-to-who-solves-it-1306983

And usually the fact it's not solved for 1.5 years means that it's too difficult or it has an error.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
July 01, 2022, 08:45:30 AM
Yesterday i found this puzzle and it's quite nice, almost solved it (i think) Cheesy
I was wondering if anyone here is working on it and if you want share clues. (already collected some from reddit thread)
This is the first time I see this puzzle so I am certainly not solving it (yet) but I know there are some guys in forum who solved Bitcoin puzzles before Wink
You posted this in correct section, so don't worry about that.

Puzzle image:

https://github.com/HomelessPhD/BLM_0.2BTC

I can confirm that 0.2 Bitcoin is still available on that address, so let the games begin.
https://mempool.space/address/1KfZGvwZxsvSmemoCmEV75uqcNzYBHjkHZ

Good luck everyone Wink
July 01, 2022, 08:25:31 AM
Hello everyone,

Yesterday i found this puzzle and it's quite nice, almost solved it (i think) Cheesy
I was wondering if anyone here is working on it and if you want share clues. (already collected some from reddit thread)

https://github.com/HomelessPhD/BLM_0.2BTC

hope this is the right section to post this, if not please move the topic accordingly (thanks).

Pages:
Jump to: