Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.2btc for hints sending sound through a wall - page 3. (Read 2237 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Are you allowed to drill through the wall or allowed to out anything on the other side of the wall?

What I would say is getting a woofer, press it up against the wall, then seal the woofer to the wall with hot glue or something and then line it with rubber or something that absorbs vibration (sound)

I think that would lead to vibrations in the wall and would be hearable everywhere in the house too.

How about installing rubber filament where the wall meets another wall? That way the wall can vibrate freely without affecting any other wall. But this still leaves the problem of you having one whole wall shaking.

Yeah, and if you are lucky you find a resonance tone of something in the buildings construction that backs the whole building. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Are you allowed to drill through the wall or allowed to out anything on the other side of the wall?

What I would say is getting a woofer, press it up against the wall, then seal the woofer to the wall with hot glue or something and then line it with rubber or something that absorbs vibration (sound)

I think that would lead to vibrations in the wall and would be hearable everywhere in the house too.

How about installing rubber filament where the wall meets another wall? That way the wall can vibrate freely without affecting any other wall. But this still leaves the problem of you having one whole wall shaking.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

legendary
You can use radio transmitter and radio receiver, a tiny radio transmitter can be found at http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Ultimate-FM-Transmitter/ . For receiver you can use a normal radio set. It has a good range and battery life.

If it's the answer you expected my Btc address is 1DZtqZGCX2oAeTtGJGZnTq7dT8VJhzhEuZ

He asked to send the sound or waves through the wall so I doubt he can install some speakers on the other side of the wall. Which would be needed to receive the radio waves and turn them into sound again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
You can use radio transmitter and radio receiver, a tiny radio transmitter can be found at http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Ultimate-FM-Transmitter/ . For receiver you can use a normal radio set. It has a good range and battery life.

If it's the answer you expected my Btc address is 1DZtqZGCX2oAeTtGJGZnTq7dT8VJhzhEuZ
legendary
Oh well, I already see it getting used in neighbourhood quarrels. Roll Eyes

Or what purpose is that for?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I need a device that can send a loud signal/sound through a concrete wall.
This sound should only be hearead at the other side (receiver side). On the sender side it should not be heared.

I will give a reward of 0.2 BTC for a reference where i can get such a device or how i can build it.
Pages:
Jump to: