Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.3 btc in a week - page 34. (Read 45184 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 08:26:44 PM
it really difficult to earn 0.3btc per week, the most reasonable way to earn 0.3 is by doing freelance job, plus with faucet and ptc

from what i heard it is possible to reach 0.3 per week using faucet but you need work super hard to earn

Lol. You can barely earn 0.01 BTC a week from faucets (if you don't have many refs), let alone 0.3 BTC. Same goes with PTCs. Though you're right about freelancing; you can probably earn 0.3 BTC from that alone.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
March 27, 2016, 01:59:47 PM

Nope!

As far as I know, there is no way of making 0.3BTC in a week. Unless you use Faucets.

If you don't mind a bit of boardom for a week, you could probably earn 1BTC with the faucet I use (if interested, PM). It has no time limit and offers ~0.00001000BTC per claim.

If you could do around a claim per 5 seconds, for 12 hours a day, for 7 days, ou will get 1BTC! (from said faucet)

which faucet is this and really pay? Instant payment faucet or has limitation for withdraw.

A few people from Big Bit Forum say that it is aying.

I will PM you the details (as you can then use my referral link).

It has a minimum rate of 100000000 satoshi. (if you were to do an hour each day for 7 days and made a claim every 2 seconds, you would get that minimum.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 27, 2016, 01:55:32 PM
Make a wordpress blog (think it's better combination blogspot+AdSense to make profit, also it's simple) and talk about your favs.
If you are interesting i think it's not difficult to make money from posts.
Notice that you can both payout from USD to BTC! (place ad-banner mostly)
to get results from a combination blogspot + adsense it takes a long time. because to really get results from adsense takes a long time, about a few months. moreover it is difficult to get a lot of visitors. I have experienced this.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 27, 2016, 01:35:38 PM
Make a wordpress blog (think it's better combination blogspot+AdSense to make profit, also it's simple) and talk about your favs.
If you are interesting i think it's not difficult to make money from posts.
Notice that you can both payout from USD to BTC! (place ad-banner mostly)
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 27, 2016, 01:24:42 PM
it really difficult to earn 0.3btc per week, the most reasonable way to earn 0.3 is by doing freelance job, plus with faucet and ptc

from what i heard it is possible to reach 0.3 per week using faucet but you need work super hard to earn

Where did you hear that from faucets someone can earn 0.3 in a week? If that was possible then everyone out there were sitting infront of their PCs and surfing faucets without doing any other job because 0.3 btc week means 1.2 btc in a month and that is really a lot for being earned on internet.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 27, 2016, 07:20:15 AM
I have found this:
sh.st/Ya6Zv
I tried to download it, but I need phone verification... My friennd who sent it to me said that it works and he used bot phone to go through this proceess.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
March 27, 2016, 05:02:49 AM
0.3 btc /week ? easy money is not so easy to make dude ..  that's clearly not with a signature campaign you can make this kind of amount , even with a hight member ranking..
of course with the signature campaign could make as many as 0.3. but he wanted to get in one week. even your account hero member is not able to make 0.3 in a short time. it requires more than one month.
that's what people think , easy money with easy way and fast to get , everyone include me must be want it too,, 
but i think without capital its impossible to do

ofcourse the capital is important. you can't expect to earn money without any initial foundation to work with. starting from nothing (zero) is possible too but it will take much longer to reach the real earning potential and it is hard but not impossible.

honestly, this is my experience. I played without a bit of capital, but I can get a lot of bitcoin.
when first I get little by little, and then I collected and it could be a capital to get bigger result.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
March 27, 2016, 02:46:29 AM

Activity: 406
March 26, 2016, 09:38:07 PM

Nope!

As far as I know, there is no way of making 0.3BTC in a week. Unless you use Faucets.

If you don't mind a bit of boardom for a week, you could probably earn 1BTC with the faucet I use (if interested, PM). It has no time limit and offers ~0.00001000BTC per claim.

If you could do around a claim per 5 seconds, for 12 hours a day, for 7 days, ou will get 1BTC! (from said faucet)

which faucet is this and really pay? Instant payment faucet or has limitation for withdraw.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
March 26, 2016, 08:12:01 PM
Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Any other way I can find 0.3 btc in a week.

Thank you.

Nope!

Activity: 518
March 26, 2016, 08:05:44 PM
Without capital , without skills , without know anything about bitcoin you have no chance to earn 0.3 bitcoin in a week. Just keep it up.
Even If you do trading, signature campaign and freelancing it's hard to get 0.3 bitcoin for just a week. Trading sometimes give you lost just like gamble , signature campaign with senior rank 0.045 a week tops and freelancing depends on how much you have skills.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 26, 2016, 01:12:01 PM
0.3bitcoin in a weeks time is possible but the risk involved is very high and requires a initial investment. If lucky get back with the targeted 0.3bitcoin else lost forever.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
March 26, 2016, 06:44:54 AM
0.3 btc /week ? easy money is not so easy to make dude ..  that's clearly not with a signature campaign you can make this kind of amount , even with a hight member ranking..
of course with the signature campaign could make as many as 0.3. but he wanted to get in one week. even your account hero member is not able to make 0.3 in a short time. it requires more than one month.
that's what people think , easy money with easy way and fast to get , everyone include me must be want it too,, 

ofcourse the capital is important. you can't expect to earn money without any initial foundation to work with. starting from nothing (zero) is possible too but it will take much longer to reach the real earning potential and it is hard but not impossible.
but the OP ask how to get 0.3 in a week , if without nothing can get 0.3 in a week a lot of people will be rich now.
or maybe join some free lottery if OP very luck he can win huge amount  
Activity: 413
March 26, 2016, 06:43:47 AM
0.3 BTC is like $150? Maybe less. You could just get any job irl and get more than $150 a week. Then you could convert the fiat into bitcoins through an exchange. I think this is the best way of using your time, since you will have left over fiat because you'll earn more than $150 worth of bitcoins every week.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
March 26, 2016, 06:05:11 AM

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
March 26, 2016, 05:46:26 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
March 26, 2016, 05:33:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
March 26, 2016, 05:13:03 AM
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
March 26, 2016, 03:53:54 AM
0.3 is a big amount for just a week. But i guess iits possible, and i think in trading can get it,
but only for those who have  a big capital also in trading
Activity: 742
March 26, 2016, 03:49:12 AM
it's not easy to earn that much online, You can't get that much just from faucets and need a senior or more account to earn it online, If you have some skills like coding, designing and the like making it is possible but otherwise it would be very difficult.

I don't think that senior or even Hero accounts can't make this amount by week only using the actual signature campaigns, we know the actual payment rates for the signature campaigns and even the Hero can't make 0.3 BTC weekly with this rates.
Pages:
Jump to: