Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.3 btc in a week - page 37. (Read 45184 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 22, 2016, 10:15:22 PM
Get a job you can earn much more than 0.3 in a week.  What if you dont have skills like in graphic designs,or some thing related to a technical assistance,how can you earn without any skills.  Maybe try faucets, and gamble all the satoshi you collected
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 22, 2016, 05:46:32 PM
Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Any other way I can find 0.3 btc in a week.

Thank you.

Use multi streams of income at once. campaign. advertising, faucet visits, create your own faucet, offer a service and just generally try new things, most importantly never give up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 22, 2016, 05:14:10 PM
I think that is possible to earn BTC0.3 a week if you have talents or skills to offer in the services section. And plus to it, you can sell also some digital goods,physical products. You can earn with that amount with legal way of earning in bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 22, 2016, 03:40:55 PM
Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Thank you.
you might try some trading if you already have some bitcoins as it would possibly allow you to make some decent money if you have a good strategy

besides that you can offer your services for bitcoins such as doing programming, working with photoshop and so on
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 22, 2016, 03:06:04 PM
The problem with this question is for every answer that does not need money is 20 other people copying the model. So everytime these questions are answered the more people doing it. Which translates to less money in time.
Takes money to make money, so spend a month in a signature campaign, but I hate offering that advice because it mostly creates spam.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
March 22, 2016, 03:01:05 PM
Hey Guys,

Thank you.
You can't find bitcoins, but you can earn it if you have skills. it takes me 1 month to earn .2 btc, earning .3 in a week it's difficulty but if you have talent you can earn it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 22, 2016, 01:45:40 PM
Hey Guys,

Thank you.
i said ts hard to get 0.3BTC in a week,very hard for me too. i'm not newbie on bitcoin,but i think i never earn 0.3BTC in a week,maybe if you have more than 0.3BTC and then buy some good altcoins like etherum,you can sell it in weekend,and maybe you get that amount in a week.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2016, 12:43:29 PM
I think that's hard to do.  I would love to be able to make 0.3 bitcoins a week online.  I don't think it's possible unless you run a business or have people pay you for a skill.
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
March 22, 2016, 12:26:49 PM
Even after  so many comments and suggestions OP is not replying that what type of skill he posses so that he can earn the target what he is wanted. So i think OP want donation from all or OP being newbie just to create post he created a new thread and just posted one post and ranaway .

I have a good knowledge in Photoshop. And an even knowledge with web designing. So what I can do?
You can work freelance. Very well paid for job made example for the development of company logo. There are many special sites on the internet. Good luck!
Activity: 266
March 22, 2016, 12:19:55 PM
You cant earn 0.3 hear in our forum but if you have a miner you can earn this but you should pay for electricity..
Or you can earn this in gambling but its so risky.. and i think there's no legit that you can earn 0.3 in a week. it depends if you have some skills to oofer in serices section..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
March 22, 2016, 11:57:17 AM
a bit confused to explain about that because actually my earnings doesn't that much even from signature campaign or trading activity but my earnings was never reach those amount but if someone else have very good advice how to get it i think i would keep watching these thread to find the best answers

ya right, even my own to get 0.3BTC takes around 2-4 weeks. and got it from the signature campaign, gambling and trading.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2016, 11:54:36 AM
a bit confused to explain about that because actually my earnings doesn't that much even from signature campaign or trading activity but my earnings was never reach those amount but if someone else have very good advice how to get it i think i would keep watching these thread to find the best answers
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 22, 2016, 11:43:49 AM
Even after  so many comments and suggestions OP is not replying that what type of skill he posses so that he can earn the target what he is wanted. So i think OP want donation from all or OP being newbie just to create post he created a new thread and just posted one post and ranaway .

I have a good knowledge in Photoshop. And an even knowledge with web designing. So what I can do?

since you have a goo skill you can earn through that easily you just have to do some search and find jobs.
go to the services section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 and create an announcement thread listing your skills and what you can do and how much you are asking for it (you can bump it once a day only) and since you are a newbie use an escrow for the funds before doing any job.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2016, 11:30:35 AM

Post your skills on the following subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4bitcoins
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
March 22, 2016, 11:25:54 AM
If you can get $125 in  a week in your country and that is would be possible if you live in a country with good standard rates, then you can work and get them then buy whatever you want of bitcoin. but do not ever think that there is people who distribute that amount for free online.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 22, 2016, 10:45:39 AM
to get 0.3BTC in a week is very difficult. even if you have the capital I think it would still be difficult to get a 0.3BTC in a week. but if you had great luck it might happen.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 22, 2016, 10:45:29 AM
Thank You all. I'll try what I can. Anymore advises will be accepted gratefully.

Don't eye for 0.3btc target for a week but rather for a month for the meantime. Joined many money making site forum and offered your skills not just here in bitcointalk forum. Open up other payment methods too aside from bitcoin currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies
March 22, 2016, 10:33:41 AM
Well, I'm a professional C/C++ developer and Linux SysAdmin but I've to say to you that my blog (even when I've two Tor & bitcoin guides) I hardly earn 1$ from that once in a while. (Unless you have huge marketing skills)
See it for yourself, http://2dh7ddbitizqfwfc.onion.link/2016/03/20/electrum-tor-anon-bitcoin/
Well, yes, you should offer yourself at Services section and there are high demand for graphic designing so you can earn 0.3 BTC in a week.
I should do the same too.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
March 22, 2016, 10:23:00 AM
0.3 btc in one is hard to reach even 0.2 unless if you have a programming skills and you can be a multitasker..
Maybe you can make 0.3 or more in a week.. or if you have a money to start your own business  like gambling site maybe you can earn it in a week...
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
March 22, 2016, 10:13:58 AM
.3BTC is not an easy task for a week. If you have some skills, such as coding or design, you can check out services, see if there are some jobs for you to do.
Pages:
Jump to: