Pages:
Author

Topic: .05 WEEKLY Giveaway for all Pokemon Go Lovers! (Read 2347 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 250
Last 12 hours of the competition! Good luck guys!!!
Activity: 78
1KRcXP31J4gHq1ggEEEwS2H8xHGHKc2yCb
Why posting your address when you didn't win anything? Trying to scam OP are you
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
pokemon forum : nasirGOpokemen
pokemon go : nasirGOpokemen
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
count me in

pokemon forum id:Quik321
pokemon go id:genemaine

here is my btc adrress: 3NfAuJsZBYi88o54tUcUZf76g4rw5KEDNc
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
Do you have any idea how long you will have these giveaways go on for? Is there a limit of BTC that might stop these giveaways in their tracks? I only ask because I fear that your website may lose a lot of popularity once the incentive goes away.

There's a big chunk of people there that are all about the money, maybe even some of your top posters now Tongue
Activity: 420
congrats for winner all posting contest competition
Activity: 194
Still need the address for last weeks third place winner... If he does not show up we I add the .005 to this weeks prize pool.

Here's my btc address: 1JRndDz4YNnTeJVVVk1gZyXoLf5wuiwKTd

Thanks! Smiley

PAID
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Still need the address for last weeks third place winner... If he does not show up we I add the .005 to this weeks prize pool.

Here's my btc address: 1JRndDz4YNnTeJVVVk1gZyXoLf5wuiwKTd

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 540
Merit: 501
chickens and cryptos
1KRcXP31J4gHq1ggEEEwS2H8xHGHKc2yCb
First place and second place PAID.  Just need wallet address for third place, congrats on the winnings guys.  Please continue to support the forum and keep up your quality posts Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Please relax guys, First place - Kingofswing777, Second place- ZenoTheHunter, Third place- Ashe   Can the three of you please post your bitcoin addresses here so I can make the payments to you?  Remember, this weeks contest is based on your 10 most quality posts. Thanks!

Here's my wallet address: 3JUHq5URKNgXpAjYwjNr4ypRdEVLKp1Ago

Thank you!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Please relax guys, First place - Kingofswing777, Second place- ZenoTheHunter, Third place- Ashe   Can the three of you please post your bitcoin addresses here so I can make the payments to you?  Remember, this weeks contest is based on your 10 most quality posts. Thanks!

Cool my address is 1JtqjifijmrnUNt2T9DSVuKPi1JbfstQrH
congrats buddy nice one dev please continue giving freebies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
This is a nice way to keep the forums buzzing with higher quality posts and gives us like a milestone to reach and look forward to. The competition is healthy between posters so its a great way to get people together and bringing in more members to your forum.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
I saw OP he's online in his forum but still no reply here who's won?

What's going on, sir?
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Username - PeRo

Smiley
Payments will go out within 3 hours. New contest is now live, get in early while you can! Ends next Friday.
*ATTENTION* NEXT WEEKS CONTEST STARTING 7/29 WILL BE BASED ON WHO HAS THE 10 MOST EDUCATIONAL / CONSTRUCTIVE POSTS ABOUT POKEMON GO.  WE ARE GETTING TOO MANY MEMBERS POSTING JUNK TO TRY AND BUILD THEIR POST COUNTS.  YOU CAN POST AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT WE WILL JUDGE ON YOUR BEST 10 POSTS. 
This would have been a really easy week for anyone to make .03 BTC, lets hope next weeks posting contest brings in some more competition!  Starts 15 hours from now 12AM EST.
Pages:
Jump to: