Pages:
Author

Topic: .05 WEEKLY Giveaway for all Pokemon Go Lovers! - page 2. (Read 2347 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Yes, payments will go out friday morning EST, and the NEW contest will begin for next week.  If you are posting pointless things just to get your numbers up they will NOT be counted.  Take a look at Kingofswing777, he is the leader for this week AND he has constructive posts about Pokemon Go. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
im in. username:philprime
i hope i win in the contest even 3rd prize.  Grin
Activity: 196
:)
It looks like people are posting only to get paid. They should know that the admin has no profit to earn from them. They should not be that hungry for coins.
I'm at 40 posts for the week (82 overall) and second is at 18 posts. I think I have a good shot!

Looking like you have a great shot, and thank you for making constructive posts with good grammar.  Smiley
Only 12 participants so far for this week! Not much competition and still plenty of time to make lots of posts by friday! 
As you have probably seen, we have a signature campaign running smoothly at the moment.  To increase forum activity on our site (pokemongogetters.com) we will be having a weekly contest to the three most active posters.

Criteria:

All posts and replies must be CONSTRUCTIVE or they will not count, no spammy type stuff.  Please only join if you actually play Pokemon Go and can contribute good information.

Contest will run from friday-friday starting today, payouts will be sent on Saturdays and posted here for confirmation. You can join at anytime but obviously have an advantage if you start posting on a Friday.

Please submit your created username in this thread (please also make an avatar on the pokemon forum)

PRIZE STRUCTURE- .03 for first, .015 for second, .005 for third.  This will go on every week until we decide to take this offer down.

Weekly winners will be posted in this BTC talk thread.

http://pokemongogetters.com/forum/

Active contestants for this week so far:

1) Kingofswing777
2) SourThunder
3) baji
4) amine14madrid
5) soflyrly
6) Ashe
7) ZenoTheHunter

Mileymatmun is my account in the forum. Please add me to your contest thanks buddy Smiley i don't clearly have a large knowledge about pokemon so what should i do to get many accepted post Smiley

Please do not join if you do not play Pokemon Go, ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE POSTS will be counted, you must have knowledge about the game.  We are trying to fill the forum with GOOD informative stuff. I also recommend you do not join if you cannot type in clear English, we will have to remove posts that are unreadable or make no sense.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
username : noblong9
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
I'm would like to join in the giveaway

My username is grandFX
thanks.

Best Regards!
Activity: 280
username : hardtime

thanks
Activity: 154
As you have probably seen, we have a signature campaign running smoothly at the moment.  To increase forum activity on our site (pokemongogetters.com) we will be having a weekly contest to the three most active posters.

Criteria:

All posts and replies must be CONSTRUCTIVE or they will not count, no spammy type stuff.  Please only join if you actually play Pokemon Go and can contribute good information.

Contest will run from friday-friday starting today, payouts will be sent on Saturdays and posted here for confirmation. You can join at anytime but obviously have an advantage if you start posting on a Friday.

Please submit your created username in this thread (please also make an avatar on the pokemon forum)

PRIZE STRUCTURE- .03 for first, .015 for second, .005 for third.  This will go on every week until we decide to take this offer down.

Weekly winners will be posted in this BTC talk thread.

http://pokemongogetters.com/forum/

Active contestants for this week so far:

1) Kingofswing777
2) SourThunder
3) baji
4) amine14madrid
5) soflyrly
6) Ashe
7) ZenoTheHunter

Mileymatmun is my account in the forum. Please add me to your contest thanks buddy Smiley i don't clearly have a large knowledge about pokemon so what should i do to get many accepted post Smiley
Activity: 30
username : malikivrooh
Activity: 266
SEIZED by Gunthar
Username: Jog4444

My avatar isn't Pokémon related tho..lol

Cheers

It is a mandatory to have an account on pokemon forum if I want to join this contest? It is stated as "please" which indicate it is optional?

Yes... the posting is done on pokemongogetters.com not BTC talk, you have to play the game and know about it in order to be eligible.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

It is a mandatory to have an account on pokemon forum if I want to join this contest? It is stated as "please" which indicate it is optional?
I want to join too. Can you add me to the list?

Username: ZenoTheHunter

Added.  Thank you.
Activity: 53
I want to join too. Can you add me to the list?

Username: ZenoTheHunter
Guys please make sure to post in sentences that make sense in the English language or they will be removed from the forum and not counted.
Activity: 78
I'm already at 22 posts for the day and 64 overall.

I think I have a real good shot at first place. I would reccomend updating the post amounts for each person daily so people can see
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
I want to join Smiley

Username: Ashe
Activity: 47
soflyrly
Pages:
Jump to: