Pages:
Author

Topic: [0Th]Ozcoin Pooled Mining |DGM 1%|Stratum+VarDiff port 80|NEW CN mining| - page 5. (Read 398185 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I totally agree mate but, it shouldn't be up to you to give away the bonus. It's very possible you could rent enough hashpower for yourself and solve the block. What would be the cost of that vs giving away free btc?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Raskul, I don't mine to get paid. But there's how many other people that probably do? If I can help convince someone to help kick us out of this round, everyone wins.
Anyone big that feels like tossing in on Ozcoin, I'll give a bounty of 1/4 of my payout (current round credit is 1.47BTC) to whoever closes out this long round we're having if we can get it done this week. It's getting ridiculous.

Also, anyone complaining that they lost round credit a few months ago should probably consider that we're actually still in that same round because they all left. So a few people lost fractional coins (my round credit dropped 0.2, boo effin' hoo) but until this round ends they've forfeited *all* earnings, whether that credit was restored or not, and the collective exodus screwed itself and everyone that didn't leave.

since moving on, i've accrued 1.04BTC on a full round at mmpool, and this round i'm up at 2.33BTC.
I don't mind losing that 0.42BTC that went when stats dropped, it's a loss but not a heavy one.

don't give away your hard earned mining rewards mate, you'll hit that block eventually.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Anyone big that feels like tossing in on Ozcoin, I'll give a bounty of 1/4 of my payout (current round credit is 1.47BTC) to whoever closes out this long round we're having if we can get it done this week. It's getting ridiculous.

Also, anyone complaining that they lost round credit a few months ago should probably consider that we're actually still in that same round because they all left. So a few people lost fractional coins (my round credit dropped 0.2, boo effin' hoo) but until this round ends they've forfeited *all* earnings, whether that credit was restored or not, and the collective exodus screwed itself and everyone that didn't leave.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Graet is holding 150BTC for me since april 2013.

I have no hope having this ammount back.

Be careful people.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
He is probably chilling out over at Karples' pad. Wink

Rollin in it..

Graet, are you okay? Your pool is worried about you.

This.

wish we could have some kinda response from the bossman  Undecided
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
I only lost .1, but it would still be nice to know what happened.
Graet, are you okay? Your pool is worried about you.
same here. I had 0.42BTC credit earnings when the stats reset and got no response from pool ops. not a good way to keep miners.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
This is the e-mail I sent to Graet a few hours ago:
Hi Graet,
I'm writing this e-mail because I don't find you on IRC anymore.
As you know, about a month ago the pool had a problem and all the round credits have been zeroed.
I lost almost 0,3 BTC that day (see the attached screenshot) and so far they have not been restored.
I and others are waiting for you to fix the issue, only then we could consider to come back to the pool.
I'd appreciate the courtesy of a reply.
Regards,

MyName

(if the forum says "Invalid image", see it here: http://ln.command-k.net/BOfe)

Let's see if, when and how Graet will respond.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I will give that  a go, thanks for your help, much appreciated.
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Hashrate is 2.2GH/s. When I connected to bitminter it accepted 6,500 shares, so it confuse me why it only accept so few and so many get discarded. Should I lower the difficulty to make it accept more?
Bitminter uses a lower default difficulty (4 I think) so that would explain it. If you're not using dynamic difficulty with Ozcoin, I recommend setting it to 2. If you stick with dynamic, it should settle down eventually.
Hashrate is 2.2GH/s. When I connected to bitminter it accepted 6,500 shares, so it confuse me why it only accept so few and so many get discarded. Should I lower the difficulty to make it accept more?
http://i57.tinypic.com/2pr9s95.jpg

Still seems not to be working correctly. I tried a different pool and I got thousands of shares accepted.
What's your hashrate? It looks fine to me; you have 2 accepted shares worth 512 each.
http://i57.tinypic.com/2pr9s95.jpg

Still seems not to be working correctly. I tried a different pool and I got thousands of shares accepted.
http://i59.tinypic.com/xo0hug.jpg

Where am I going wrong, all shares discarded and no stats show up on ozcoin?
Looks like you haven't gotten the initial 512 difficulty share yet. It should work normally once you get that.
http://i59.tinypic.com/xo0hug.jpg

Where am I going wrong, all shares discarded and no stats show up on ozcoin?

Your Bitcoin address has been locked
Your current Bitcoin Address: Invalid Bitcoin Wallet Address

It also says this in pool options and I see no way of adding/changing bitcoin address?
Activity: 351
Thank you, coin received
Activity: 351
Graet,

Any update on the coin that never appeared Huh
Pages:
Jump to: