Pages:
Author

Topic: - 0Wins / 137Losses - Let's Lose A Few Dollars Together - - page 2. (Read 4816 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
 Shocked No Way This Can Lose Right  Shocked

SV SCHOLZ GRÖDIG - RED BULL SALZBURG Over 2.5

Total Stake 12.00
To return 18.84
Activity: 151
Angry I Can't Wait To Know What It Feels Like To Win 2 In A Row.  Angry

I will trade you 2 picks for 2 picks of mine and we will see how we get on and hopefully i can lose more and you will win more  Cheesy Jokes aside i am loving your stats! You are truly one of the best threads i have come across, people should take note..
 Angry I Can't Wait To Know What It Feels Like To Win 2 In A Row.  Angry
BET 2

EGYPT

Ittihad El-Shorta - AL Asyooti Sport BTTS: Yes

Total Stake 19.50
To return 38.61

DEAD
Some DO! Some DON'T! MOST Lie! I WONT!

Your current stats is marvelous  Shocked How can you make incredible tips to make us all lose  Roll Eyes
LOL Cheesy I read OP post and laugh after see his reason to make this thread

yeah there are so many tipster out there, but I think some of them is have quite good analysis and accuracy for their tips
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Your current stats is marvelous  Shocked How can you make incredible tips to make us all lose  Roll Eyes
LOL Cheesy I read OP post and laugh after see his reason to make this thread

yeah there are so many tipster out there, but I think some of them is have quite good analysis and accuracy for their tips
I'm Calling The Single A Loss.  Game Not Over But It's Over Because I'm A WhiteSox Fan And I Bet Against The *ubs  Sad

I'll Be Tossing Out Aussie Horse Losers I  A Few Hours As I'll Still Be At Work With Nothing To Do But Make It Rain On My Bookie
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
LOL ! Have you changed the title of this thread ? I saw that "Let's Make A Few Dollars Together" but today ......
maybe his account was stolen or something like that, i think the time will show

nice! A 100% lossrate, you must be some sort of genie, bookmarked, subscribed followed and hashtagged :^)

LOL ! Have you changed the title of this thread ? I saw that "Let's Make A Few Dollars Together" but today ......

Pretty sure OP is just being sarcastic.
From his other posts, I can tell he is sick of the others calling him a tipster and he don't want anybody to follow his bets.

Yes, I think so. Maybe he sold his account for someone who like joking Grin or he don't want anybody to follow his bets

He could have lost a bet and had to put his account down as payment so the henchman didn't come and take a leg, the guy 2 posts up has got it spot on you can see by the way he posts the guy has a sense of humour and it is a joke.. Other threads putting up how many wins they have our man here is beating them all with his losses. Keep up the good work!  Cheesy 
-Single-

Pittsburgh Pirates Over 3.5 +100

They Will Now Be "No HIT"
Hahaha!

Sold His Account... That's Hilarious

Yes, The Title Changed Because Many Seem To Keep Asking What's The Point Of This.

If I Post It, I Do Plan For It To Win Though
Activity: 210

nice! A 100% lossrate, you must be some sort of genie, bookmarked, subscribed followed and hashtagged :^)

From his other posts, I can tell he is sick of the others calling him a tipster and he don't want anybody to follow his bets.

Yes, I think so. Maybe he sold his account for someone who like joking Grin or he don't want anybody to follow his bets
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
BET 1 WINNER IN FIRST 20'

POT = 19.50$
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Is there something wrong with your stats?
it says 0wins and 117 lossses
and i have already seen couple of your picks that were a win
BET 1

Eintracht Braunschweig vs Erzgebirge Aue
Both Teams To Score @1.95
Pick:  Yes

10$ Returns 19.50$
Yes! It Was A Parlay. The Mexicans Went OVER and The Americans Went Under.

I Lost A Whole 8$. I'm Pissed, Fuming, Roaaaaaar....... Hahaha ha.
I'll When  More Than Once Later Rather Than Sooner

BET 2 DOUBLE

OVER 1.5

Dorados De Sinaloa & Seattle Sounders

5$ Returns 8.78$

Why are you writing the teams names in another Language instead of English?

Are you really taking these bets?
Pages:
Jump to: