Pages:
Author

Topic: - 0Wins / 137Losses - Let's Lose A Few Dollars Together - - page 7. (Read 4816 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
All DeaD

Single Challenge BET 1

Scottish Championship

Livingston FC - Rangers FC
Full Time Result @1.50
Pick:  Rangers FC

16$ -> 24$

I will be betting rangers with you also, this rate we are going to millionaires in the not so distant future  Cheesy

You are not giving bad tips for claiming to just have fun, it is awesome and this is why i will follow along such a humble funny man lets have lots of luck!

Thanks dude.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Single Challenge BET 1

Scottish Championship

Full Time Result @1.50
Pick:  Rangers FC

16$ -> 24$

I will be betting rangers with you also, this rate we are going to millionaires in the not so distant future  Cheesy

You are not giving bad tips for claiming to just have fun, it is awesome and this is why i will follow along such a humble funny man lets have lots of luck!

Thanks dude.
Single Challenge BET 1

Scottish Championship

Full Time Result @1.50
Pick:  Rangers FC

16$ -> 24$
Hhahaha, No!

NOT A TIPSTER. I Maybe A DEGEN Though.
NOT A PROMOTER. Just Easier For Me To Share That Way.

PURPOSE! Share My Wagers And Maybe Make MYSELF and Any UNLUCKY Soul BOLD Enough To TAIL My Silliness.....

I really don't understand what you mean for this thread ? You're a tipster or a bettor or a promoter for Directbet.eu ?

"LOSE"  more than  "WIN" WinkWink
Activity: 238
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
I really don't understand what you mean for this thread ? You're a tipster or a bettor or a promoter for Directbet.eu ?

"LOSE"  more than  "WIN" WinkWink
http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1GDcHGzGVB7VFKirarGdmTokXbmr9wZq5J DEAD

FYI - Right Horse Wrong Place.... I Try To KeepIt To Place 1-3... Took A Chance With 1-2 And Horse Finishes 3rd   Grin
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
wow never seen a horse picker,you are really good at those picks ,i think you should just stay to horse picks
you have a great nose for winning them Cheesy

good luck on your challenge
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Good luck with your challenge
if you are aiming just to turn X to XX like 0.1 to 1 you can follow the picks in the forum

it's possible to make it if you follow the good tipsters
BET 1

http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1A2FwyvJvP6K9RxA9qjK5ZHpaUSnRR55og

Your Selection : Albirex Niigata
Your Selection : Tomas Berdych

Your Selection : Celtic
Your Selection : Burton

5$ -> 12.30$
Bet 4 would of been a WINNER also. I have a solution. I'll be switching to the other book where I can simply share slips. So I'll lock in and share here. Gonna be starting a new though so BR will be beginning at either 5 or 10$

Let's WIN!!!!!

Well This Was Fun!  3 In A Row And On A Roll Right Huh?Unfortunately, While Trying To Track And Post Here I Apparently Never Hit Submit So My Wager Never Happened Sad So My Short Lived Posting Is Over. I Have $$ To Make. GL 2 All
Thanks! It won't last past one pick so no worries. Hahaha, but I figure since I won the first I'll just continue now with the the profit! Now I'm Only 20 Bets Away From 500$ Ha! Grin

it is a really good challenge,because you are making some picks but you are not risking much, I think that it is the best way to enjoy  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
it is a really good challenge,because you are making some picks but you are not risking much, I think that it is the best way to enjoy  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: